Chapter 4

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..thank you for loving my chapter and voting for it..hope you will enjoy this one..

Imlie was literally fed up she was getting bored..there is only so much one can cook, clean, or read..this was not what she envisioned of her..she wanted to study..maybe she should talk to Arvind..he seems the sensible of all the men..

She thought about the other two brothers..they might look joivial..but they can be scary when they want..and then there was Aryan..

He was an enigma soft one second and cruel the next minute..and it is clear..he loves his family, especially Arvind Jiju..she startled when she felt a hand on her waist..she looked and it was Aryan..

Im- Aryan..tum yahan??

Ar- I was missing you and I wanted to complete what we were doing outside..he hovers over her and started kissing and biting her neck..she moaned and arched her back..when he whispered..

Ar- Someone is knocking on the door..and that burst the bubble..Imlie stood up slowly and went towards the door opening it..all the dogs were standing there along with Viraj..

Vi- Uh hi doll..can i come in..

Im- Sure..she opened the door and the dogs ran inside and then lay near the bed..

Vi- Sorry to disturb you dear..but my room is just next to Aryan..and since Jo baba is here..so he shuddered..while his name brought back the dream she was having..

Im- Ahem no issues..i wasn't sleeping..but now i am going to sleep..you can take the other side of the bed..it is quite huge..

Vi- Thanks..

While in Aryan's room..he was making out with Jo..when suddenly her face morphed into Imlie's face..and he backs away..

J- Kya hua??

Ar- Nothing..i am tired and I am not in the mood..You can leave..

J- But why?? It has been 3 years..i am with you..i was thinking that we should get married..he looked at her and said in cold voice..

Ar- I have told you a million times..i don't believe in marriage..now you have two options either sleep here..or leave..He laid down facing away from her..while she just glared at him..

The next morning he had gotten ready to go to jogging, when he saw Viraj coming out of Imlie's room..

Ar- Viraj!!! What were doing in Imlie's room..

Vi- Geez chill bro...i was just tired listening to you and Jo baba's whatever it is that you do..so i came here..and don't worry i didn't do anything..yet..he left whistling..it was so easy to rile him up..

Joyti came to her favorite coffee shop..she loved drinking the coffee and eating cinnamon roll but today she had work to do..the man was waiting for her..at the corner table..she sits down with her coffee..

J- Your precious cargo is with the Rathore's..

M- I need her..i had decided to sell her to the highest bider..if that fool hadn't sold her to the Eros club..it is Rathore's territory..

J- Don't worry..i have a plan..to take out the main competition..Mr. Aryan Singh Rathore..both of them smiled at each other..

Ps- Hey guys..so Aryan and Imlie are catching feeling...for each other..do you want Imlie to save Aryan while he is danger..and then taking care of him??

Vote-20

Comments-20