Chapter 30

Hey guys..so the much awaited chapter..Aryan and Jo face-off..and we see a badass Imlie in the end..and Aryan might manhandle and hurt Jo..but in no way i am supporting this..it is for the story..

Jo looked at Aryan..he looked at her with heart eyes..and was behaving like a young lover..she frowned and looking at her frown he asked..

Ar- What happened??

Jo- Tum bahut hi weird behave kar raho..i thought you wanted to be with Imlie..

Ar- Na..she is playing to hard to get..and i am getting bored..he fisted his hands..his nails digging in his skin..he felt relieved as he punished himself..

Jo- Oh..Aryan leaned down to kiss her..but she pushed him a bit..phele ek drink?? She asked and he nodded.

Jyoti went towards the bar..this time she had brought a higher dose, as she was getting impatient..she wanted Aryan dead at all costs..she looked around but the bottle of whiskey was missing.

Ar- Looking for this?? He showed her the bottle..he opened the cap..and gave the bottle to her..go ahead..put the poison in it..

Jo- P..poison..kya bol rahe ho Aru..

Ar-(caressing her neck) I am not a regular drinker..but i know my stuff..he increased the pressure on her neck..

Ar- Pour the poison in it..DO IT!!! He screamed loudly at her..and she did with shaking hands..

Ar- Why do you want to kill me??

Jo- Because you are a monster..tum aur tumhari family ki wajah se my life was destroyed..my brother was killed..

Ar- He was killed because he stole from us..he started choking her bit..but Jo smirked..she quickly took a hairpin from her pocket and stabbed Aryan..

Ar- Ugh!!! Seriously..he pulled the hairpin again..but he felt his hand becoming numb..and slowly his whole body became numb..

Jo- Aww..kya hua?? It is the same poison that was given to Viraj but in a higher dose..she walked towards the bed side and took the gun..

Jo- Should i kill you..na..it will be too easy for you..she shot him the stomach..and he fell down..she walked towards him..

Jo- You will die just like my brother did..Jo smiled..throwing things around in the room..and breaking all the glasses..

Imlie had came back home early..she was feeling like a third-wheel watching Viraj and Raveena flirt..and she was missing Aryan..

She had entered the mansion when she heard a gunshot..coming from upstairs..she quickly went towards the backside stairs..and quickly took a gun..from safe..

She slowly came up the stairs..as she heard Jo giggling and laughing..while talking to Aryan who was on the floor bleeding..

Jo- Waise tum uss gawar Imlie mein kya dekhte ho..i don't know..

Im- Why don't you ask me?? Jo quickly turned around with an aim to fire at her..but Imlie fired first..Jo screamed in pain..kneeling but she again screamed as the glass pierced her leg..

Im- Well look at Karma is bitch isn't it..Imlie came inside..not bothered about the glasses digging into her skin..she pressed on Jyoti's wound as she continued screaming..

Im- How dare you hurt him..she slapped her..agar usse kuch bhi hua na..she pressed the wound again..and then slammed her head into the side table knocking her unconscious..

After a second..the panic sets in seeing Aryan bleeding..

Im- ABP...he just looked at her..Imlie looked around and took the bedsheet and tied around his stomach to stop the bleeding..Aryan groaned in pain..but no voice came out of his body..

Im- Just wait for a moment okay..she quickly cleared a path through the debris..and then slowly pulled Aryan outside..

M- IMLIE!!! Mahesh had came back..but his senses were in high alert..the dogs were whining.

Im- Bhai..she looked at him crying..

M- Don't worry kuch nahi hoga isse..he helped Imlie to get him downstairs and his bodyguard kept watch on Jo..along with the dogs..

As Mahesh drove Imlie and Aryan towards the hospital..he looked at the panicked face and the serene look on Aryan's face after being..no matter..one thing is for sure they do love each other a lot..

Ps- Hey guys..so Imlie shot Jo..and please tell me what scenes should i show between Viraj and Raveena?? And Mahesh and Nia..