Chapter 34

Hey guys..so here is the much needed Arpita and Aryan's conversation..and she being a secret Arylie shipper..

Arvind had talked to Aryan for a minute or so and then..went outside..to give some space to the brother and sister duo..Aryan was now sitting up..and looking at a pacing Arpita..

Ar- Di..calm down please..aisi halat..

Arpi- Tu chup kar..!! She scolded him..Hamesha kya aise daredevil ke ghoomta hain?? And you didn't have an inkling that Jo was doing all this..

Ar- Woh..i was a bit preoccupied..he looked away..feeling his cheeks heat up..

Arpi- Let me guess..Imlie..

Ar- Yaar woh ladki infuriates me..to no end..kabhi itna care karti hain..phir itni nautanki karti about being in a relationship..itni emotional hain..what..he looked at a smirking Arpita.

Arpi- My little brother..you have feelings for her..

Ar- Han han..pata hain..but i don't want to do with it..

Arpi- Dekh Aryan..no one is forcing you to get married to her..she is still young..go out on dates..get to know each other..humari life aisi hain..it is important to try and live every moment..and you my dear..deserved to be loved..

Arpi- Besides..i think Imlie is the least crazy of us all..

Ar- Thank you Di..waise aap log Raveena se baat ki??

Arpi- Ya..but she..didn't talk to us much..

Ar- Woh hain alag unique piece just like Imlie..😜😜

Arpi- Woh toh hain..and you should keep smiling..tum aise hi aache lagte ho..

Raveena was standing outside the door..she was itching to go inside..but she didn't know what to say to her..Arpita came outside..and said..

Arpi- Go..meet him..talk it out..

R- I can't..she blinked her tears away..and left..while Arpita sighed..she was having a headache now..

Arv- You alright love..she felt his hand on her back..rubbing it slowly..

Arpi- Does it feel like we already have kids..Aryan..Viraj..Imlie..and even Raveena..

Arv- Issi mein toh maza hain na..life would be boring without them..

Arpi- Woh toh hain..

Imlie was the last person to visit him..Aryan was sitting on the bored looking at his phone..

Im- ABP..

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Tum kya karat ho??

Ar- Just reviewing some sheets..

Im- Tumhara laptop bhi yahin la doon?? Tum beemar ho..rest karna chaiya..aur tum yahan kaam kar rahe ho...she said with her hands on her hips..

Ar- Idhaar aao..he pulled her closer..waise..you can help me..

Im- K..kaise..she asked..

Ar- Kiss Me..

Im- Okay..she kissed his cheek..while he just glared at her..

Ar- I am not a small kid yaar..

Im- You need to rest..you have stitches..jab woh theek na ho..issi se kaam chalo..

Ar- You like ordering me..don't you..🤨🤨

Im- Very much😏😏 ab aaram karo..give me the phone..she took his phone..but she sat down next to him..while he kept his head on her shoulder..

In a remote area..

Ayushi was looking at the scars on the face..her hatred for Raveena and Imlie increased..multi-fold..she startled when someone hugged her from behind..

Man- Babe..don't think about them..let's execute our plan..

Ay- When..she pouted

Man- After miss Imlie's 18th birthday party..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next chapter..please give me ideas for Aryan and Raveena patch up..please..