Chapter 2

Hey guys..so in this chapter we will see Arpita and Imlie..seeing the brothers torture someone..

Arvind was sleeping soundly on the bed..with a file open on his chest..suddenly someone enters the room carefully and she picks up the file and closes it..and then she leans down and kisses his cheek..

Arv-(pulling her closer) Hmm Natasha..you didn't leave..Arpi..aati hogi abhi..he said..

Arpi- What the hell!!!

Arvind woke up with a jolt..Arpita took the file and went to hit him..while he ran outside..

Arv- Ahhhh!! Bachao..i am seeing Arpita's ghost..he ran downstairs only in his trousers

Ar- Jiju..aap ko di ko pareshaan karne mein kya maza aa raha hain..

M-(stopping her) Di..shaant..

Arpi- Mahesh hatao..i will kill him and his Natasha today..

Vi- Natasha yahi hain..?? He asked Arvind..

Arpi- Aare kaun hain yeh Natasha!!!

Vi- Chillax di..Natasha is your hone wali bahu!! Aapke pyaare shona babu Coffee ki girlfriend hain..

Arpita and Aryan were the only one who weren't laughing loudly while others were clutching their stomach and laughed loudly..

Im- Uh..guys..kya hua??

Everyone looked at Imlie..she had just came out the kitchen after preparing breakfast..

Arpi- Are you the new caretaker?? Imlie nodded..

Arpi- Theek hain mere liye pancakes bana kar le aao..when Imlie didn't leave she raised an eyebrow and said..

Arpi- What??

Im- Iss order mein kuch adhura hain..you forgot to say please..she crossed her arms in defiance.

Ar- Imlie..this is my sister you are talking to..

Im-(putting her hands on her hips) Tum chup raho..please bol degi toh kya ho jayega..

Vi- Doll..maan jao na..humare liye pleassssse..he pouted..

Im- Fine..she glared at brother and sister duo and went to the kitchen..

Arpi- I like her..she is good..but koi bolna mat usko..all of them nodded..

Imlie came back after half an hour and the servants helped her serve the breakfast..she was going away when Arvind..

Arv- Imlie..come sit have breakfast with us..

Im- Me?? But i am a servant na??

Vi- Doll..you are a caretaker..not a servant..ab aa jao..she looked around..when no one said anything she sat next Viraj and started having breakfast..

Mahesh was giggling as he sees Viraj and Imlie gossiping like little children and fighting like that as well..then he looked at Aryan..who was glaring at them..well this is so interesting..

Imlie was getting bored..she had walked around the mansion almost four times, looked into the library and selected few books she wanted to read..but now she was really bored..

She went downstairs again..and this time she saw Coffee..wiping his paw..was that blood on it..??

Im- Oh my god!! Coffee..she scratched his fur..aap theek ho na..Coffee nuzzles his face into her hand and then walks away..and Imlie followed him..to a secret corridor..

She heard someone moaning and she looked around to see a door half closed..and all the brothers were inside the room..

Vi- So..who would like to torture him?? He took knife in his hand..when suddenly Coffee barked loudly..alerting them and Imlie finally seeing the face of a bloodied person..she stood there looking numb..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the dynamics..here..and will Imlie accept that the brothers are mafia people?? Or should she try amd run away??