Chapter 24

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..and i am going to write a new story soon..related to Arylie in army..please do comment on it..and if you want another part in the epilogue..please do comment a lot in Phoenix.

Few hours earlier

Aryan and Mahesh came out of the washroom..and went to meet Viraj..he was glaring at Aryan..and he teased him..

Ar- Han han..pata hain you are angry with me..teri crush manhandle kiya na mene..i am sorry..

M- Aryan..we need to find Imlie..

Ar- I know..where she is..like i told you..i am keeping an eye on Ayushi..Viraj's eyes widened when he heard Ayushi's name..how the hell is Raveena's sister involved in all of this??

M- Take rest man..we will talk later..they left..while Viraj cursed his own helplessness..whoever it was that drugged..he will find them..and torture them regularly..he promised himself.

Present

Ay- Batao..you don't have time Raveena..Raveena looked at Imlie  and she gave a slight nod..Imlie used all her strength..elbowed her in the stomach..

Ayushi loosened her grip when she doubled in pain..and Imlie took the knife out of her and twisted her hand..that was followed by the sickening pop..

Im- Bahut maaze le liye tumne..ab humari baari..Imlie nodded towards the belt..and Ayushi gave her the belt and she started whipping her..

Ayushi snarled in pain..she pushed Imlie away with all the strength and pressed a button..all of a sudden the house was filled with the sound of barking dogs..

As Imlie looked around confused..Ayushi ran away through the exit..it was then she looked at Raveena..who was shivering like a leaf..

Im- Raveena..but she didn't hear her..

R- No..no..please stay away..Raveena felt like she was living a nightmare..the dogs..coming towards her..to harm her..

Imlie was getting scared..with Raveena having a panic attack and the whole house was filling with smoke..

Im- Raveena..she shook her hard..which helped her concentrate..we have to leave..

R- There is another exit..come on..she fought with every instinct of fear..led Imlie away..not before giving Imlìe the pull over..to cover her back..

Raveena found a small tunnel like exit near the kitchen..and even though she hated small confined spaces..she did her best to lead Imlie to the exit..

Aryan and Mahesh had just reached the house..when a blast happened..the whole house was burning down..

Ar- No...Imlie!!! He tried to get in but..Mahesh held him back..

M- Aryan!! Calm down..

Im- ABP!!! Both the boys looked sideways..as Imlie wobbled towards them..followed by Raveena..

Imlie ran and hugged him..hissing when his arms met his back..Mahesh looked on as Raveena looked like..she could fall any minute..and a second later she did fall unconscious..

Ar- Chalo guys..lets go the hospital..Aryan picked Imlie up..while Mahesh supported Raveena..he felt a bit awkward..picking up a girl..as they left..Ayushi kept looking at them..she promised to make their life hell..no matter what she had to do..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..i let Ayushi go for a reason..also do want Raveena and Aryan to reconcile?? Please do comment.