Chapter 10

Hey guys..here is the new chapter  from Aryan's point of view..and what he thinks about Imlie..please do comment..

Mahesh was driving home while Viraj slowly took of the tape on his mouth..he pouted as his lips were hurting..on the other hand, Aryan was looking at Imlie..she was angry with him...but in the end her sleepiness won and she kept her head on his shoulder.

Contary to belief...Aryan was once a kind-hearted person..that is until ha came to know that he was illegitimate son..for a year..he felt unmoored..it took an intervention to make him understand that everyone considered him..as family..

Finding out his truth had created insecurities within him..and he used violence as a way to cope with it.. he was equally dangerous as Viraj..people would rather die at the hands of Viraj than be tortured by him.

There was a time when..he had fallen in love with a girl..only to know that she had been cheating on him and providing information to his enemy..and from that on..it was only friends with benefits situation with everyone..

That is..until he saw Imlie in the club..he was equally amused and irritated by her personality..she didn't even realise the hold she starting to get on him..hell their ferocious dogs loved her more than their masters..

There were times when Aryan wanted to make her his..but she is still bound by contract..and he was with Jo..in whatever situation they were..but still he felt attracted towards her..

Mahesh was driving when he chanced a gaze towards the rear view mirror..things were becoming complicated..he understood that Imlie had a kind heart..she can be dangerous..

But he was more concerned about the way..Aryan was getting attracted towards her..if they do become a couple..it will be a tall order for Imlie..to tame him..because Aryan can lash out in ways that her soft heart wouldn't be able to take it..

After they reached home..Mahesh and Viraj got down..while Aryan frowned..he laid Imlie on the backseat and got out of the car..

Ar- Abe oye?? Kahan jaa raho ho tum dino..Imlie ko andar kaun le jaa raha hain..

Vi- Well i thought you would have a problem if I touched her..he winked..Mahesh shook his head and went inside..while Viraj chuckled too seeing Aryan's expression..

Aryan sighed..he went towards the other side of the car..he opened the door and slowly picked her up and went inside..as he went inside he heard plates dropping from one of the working staff..he glared at him..and they continued working..

Aryan reached Imlie room..and boy was it a mess..he quickly walked towards her bed and laid her on it..as he was going back..she held his hand...and almost pulled him on top of her...

Ar- Jungli..what are you doing?? Let me go..

Im- No..this is my teddy bear..she mumbled in the sleep..and puts a leg on him..and snuggled into him..well this was going to be awkward tomorrow..he thought..few seconds later..Percy trotted in..and he jumped on the bed..and slept near Imlie's leg..while glaring him..

Ar- Wow..Mr..did you forget i am your master..he huffed at him and looked away.. Aryan sighed..amd made himself comfortable on the bed..but the thing was the more..he tried to maintain distance the more she would snuggle closer to him..well whatever..he will handle the consequences later on..he pulled her closer..and went to sleep..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like Aryan's pov..next will be the college scenes..