Chapter 16

Hey guys..so it is the continuation scene of Imlie leaving with Aryan..and a much needed talk between them...

Imlie dragged Aryan away to his room..he frowned when she stopped by his room..she turned and looked at him..

Ar- What??

Im- Yeh tumhara room..don't come into my room without permission..

Ar-(pulling her closer) And if i don't listen to you toh??

Im-(going inside and Aryan following her) What do you want ABP?? Am i just a time pass for you? Ya do you want it to become something significant.

Ar- Imlie..if you are looking for someone to marry..i am not the right guy..i don't believe in love..haan it is true that i am attracted towards you..and want to pursue this..

Im- Then you need to decide between Jo and me..ek baar phele bhi i have been caught in love triangle..i don't want to suffer again..she was going to leave..when Aryan held her hand..

Ar- And what if i don't break up with Jo??

Im-(pulling her hand away)- Then whatever this is..she pointed between them..gets over today itself..Goodnight..

She left..while Aryan was pulling pissed..she had literally cornered her into a decision..even if he wanted..this ultimatum didn't fit with him..he didn't like taking orders from anyone..

The next day..Raveena was going downstairs for breakfast..when she saw her father with that idiotic reporter..what was his name..oh yeah Aditya Kumar Tripathi..she tried to hear what they were saying when a bodyguard pulled her away..

R- What the hell!!! Kya hua?? Why did you bring me here??

Sun- Mam, aap risk mat lo..your dad has asked us to keep an eye on you..i am just warning you..

R- Sundar..can you do me a favour..please find out..what they both are planning..but be careful..

Sun- Yes Mam

They went separate ways and after breakfast..Raveena went to college where she met Nia and her friends at the gate..they were going towards the class when they heard Imlie's voice..

Im- Raveena!!!

R- Hey babe..

Im- Tumhe pata hain..those boys..which had commented on you and me..kisi unki aachi khatirdaari ki hain..

Raveena looked towards Viraj who had joined them..with a frown on his face..

Vi- They commented about you??

Im- Umm..she forget she hadn't told anyone about it..

R- Imlie..you don't need to hide it..atleast from your family...besides..they deserve every bit of beating they got.. Viraj felt proud when Raveena said that..

Im- Aare yaar itni senti mat ho..Viraj they just color commented on me..Imlie saw Viraj's face fill with anger..

Vi- What?? Does Aryan know??

Im- Nahi bikul nahi..uss akkdu ko tum kuch nahi bataogaye..please..

Viraj looked at her and then at Raveena..he sighed and nodded..Imlie hugged him and left with Raveena..he looked on and then called Aryan..

Vi- Sorry doll but..they have to punished..

Ar- Viraj?? Aryan asked confused..Are you alright?? Imlie theek hain na?? Should i come there..kuch bol na..

Vi- Phele tu chup hoga?? Tabhi toh i can speak.. I am fine and Imlie is fine as well..but i need to inform you something..woh jo ladke the..whom i was beating yesterday..

Ar- Haan..

Vi- They color commented on Imlie as well..only she didn't tell anyone..abhi bhi mana kar rahi thi..to tell you..

Ar- Woh hain hi pagal..thank for you telling me..unka address mujhe bhejo..i need to pay them a visit..

Viraj gave him the address..in the afternoon everyone was in the canteen and Viraj had joined them too..Imlie was lost in thought..

Vi- Doll..kya hua??

Im- Aare yaar..kal freshers party hain..and i don't have clothes to wear..

Vi- Doll..you have a whole Walk-in closet..

Im- Aare par they are all short clothes..

R- Maza toh ussi mein hain na..besides..you said..you needed to teach someone a lesson..so what better way then to dress so elegantly that everyone only looks at you..

Im- Raveena..tu humare ghar aa jaa na..help me with getting ready..please aaja na..Viraj kuch bol na..

Vi- Imlie..she might feel awkward there..woh sab ko jaanti bhi nahi hain yahan..

Im- Aise kya wait..she opened her phone and shows everyone's picture..it was the last picture..which surprised Raveena..

R- Yeh???

Im- Yeh hi toh hain ABP..urf..Aryan Singh Rathore..

R- Imlie..i am sorry..but i won't be able to come..i remembered i had to meet someone..i am sorry..she quickly went from there..

Vi- What happened to her??

Im- Pata nahi..but Imlie was trying to think..she started acting weird after she saw Aryan's photo..did they have some sort of history?? It felt like a knife to her heart..was she truly unlucky in love..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..and how is the twist..also the idea in the message board i posted yesterday..was for Mafia story..please do comment on that basis..and please do comment here..