Chapter 12

The group had their new show scheduled in Europe and group was scheduled to perform at different cities. Their unique style of mixing Indian classical with western has won hearts. Nirali couldn't accompany her husband due to her work commitment but knew that Riya was there was the group. Riya had decided to wrap her life in London and follow Varun, her mentor had her recommended to a senior professional in Mumbai and Riya was set to start in a month. But for now, she wanted to be around Varun and enjoy his music, the music that connected them.

Riya smiled hearing the commotion coming from he living room of her compact apartment. She picked the tray full of snacks. She made her way to the living room with a big smile. The tray go snatched even before she could reach the table, while Arun hopped skipped jumped and got another one with coffee mugs. 

Varun extended his hand and Riya took it taking her place next to him. He kissed the back of her hand, his eyes speaking all the unsaid emotions. ''Riya, you are lucky for us. All our shows are sold.''

''That's because you guys are amazing.'' She replied taking sip of her coffee. She felt Varun's hand caressing her hair gently with love. She had noticed that all Varun did was watch her a longing she couldn't describe. She had read the worry in the eyes of his friends. She wanted to know more about Varun. She wanted to bring back the varun she knew but none told her more. Her eyes met that of Naman, he quickly broke the eyes contact but Arun just gave an assurance. Riya understood, Arun won't give away easily but Naman was emotional and she would be able to get things out of him.

***

''We will see you tomorrow.'' Arun said and Riya nodded. Varun waved as his friends left for the hotel. They moved in and silence stretched between them. He watched as she started cleaning the room. He watched her do all, placing the cushions back, she arranged the vessels in the dishwasher , cleaned the slab and all he did was watch her.  She knew he was. ''What are you looking at Varun?''

''You!''

''You know how I look? You don't have to memorise me.''

He took a step closer, his palm caressing her face in he most gentle way possible. ''What If I lose you again? What if I mess all up again?'' Riya watched the fear in his eyes. Riya removed her slippers, she softly placed his feet over his, her hands  going around his neck, she crooked her neck placing her lips over his. She kissed him with lips and her soul. ''Kiss me Varun. Make me yours.''

As if he was waiting for the que, she crashed his lips over hers in the mos feral way. He was the man deprived of love, a man whose soul had been dead for long. Varun's lips moved over her neck, he pulled her t-shirt down nibbling on her shoulder. ''You won't regret his?'' He asked.

Riya undid his shirt, ''No! We are never going back. From hers, we move ahead together.'' Varun lifted her up and Riya wrapped her legs around his waist, her palms cupping his face. ''I am your Varun, I have always been yours. You always held my heart, I could never love again.'' With that she sealed her lips again with his. Varun broke the kiss, ''Will you marry me?''

''Aren't we already? by our soul.''

''Will you marry me lawfully?''He asked again. Riya knew Varun needed her answer. She smiled. ''Yes, whenever you want.''

He smiled carrying her to room. Varun gently placed her on the bed, his lips pecking her forehead, moving to her nose, lips , her chest , her stomach. Varun kissed her feet as if they belonged o a goddess. He moved over her, intertwining their fingers together. Closing his eyes, he gently moved her soft palm against the day old subtle of his face. ''Look at me Varun.''

Their eyes met, ''love me.''

Varun gently moved in her Riya let out a soft cry of pain. Varun waited for her to adjust against him before he started moving. They moved together, the union changed something with them, it was like two flames mingling as one. Their limbs wrapped around each other and their emotions reaching heir peaks.  RIya smiled as she felt contentment hitting her and Varun followed. He collapsed over her and her palm caressed his sweaty back. Varun rolled over pulling Riya along.