Chapter 18

The group was seated in Varun's parents home , Veena had got the best vendors in for her son. The designer outfits lay all around the house for bride and groom to chose. Riya sat a little overwhelmed with all the stuff around her. Its not that it was her first time, it was like she was in a dream. As a young teen, she had dreamt of a fairy tale wedding with Varun. But after all the turmoil and separation, all she wanted to be with him.  Riya jolted out when she heard a squeal, that was Lucky, Nirali's son. All 3 men had decided the nick name all loved it. Riya took him from Nirali. ''Are you getting bored ?''  She asked in a child like voice.

''No, he getting excited. He will get a chance to meet so many cute girls. Who knows we might find our daughter in law.!'' Arun joked and Nirali rolled her eyes

''I have something for Lucky.'' Varun took the baby, walked into the near by room and got him dressed. When he walked out with Lucky, they were collective voices of adoration. Lucky was dressed in a cute sherwani with a dhoti bottom. Nirali grinned wide, ''where did you get that?''

''Mom's friend is a designer and I asked her to get the best one for my sehbola(page boy). Varun cuddled him as Lucky decided to eat his own fist.

''Mom, we need five different dresses for Lucky, he should look he best. Let's do one thing, all his dresses should match mine.'' Veena nodded

''Nirali, since you are bride side pls chose for Riya.'' Nirali smiled and went about pulling outfits for different functions for friend. ''Aunty, since wedding is in Goa, we need to check on all the details. These guys are media magnet.''

''Don't worry! I have best security in picture.'' Veena looked at the everyone. ''We leave in 2 days and Riya, you will not meet Varun till the wedding.'' Riya nodded

Varun looked a little disturbed, he hugged Lucky a little tight and Nirali understood the same. ''Hey, I will keep her safe.''

He nodded. Nirali extended her arms for her baby who inturn gave lot of thought about going to his mother. ''Come already spoilt brat.'' She said lifting him up. 

Naman decided to say back with Varun , he knew his siblings will be around and Naman wasn't ready for a chance.

Varun held Riya hand as she was about to leave, she gently squeezed his fingers assuring him before walking out with her friends. Veen rubbed his back, ''worst is over. Don't worry so much, everything will be fine.''

Varun nodded, Veena asked a staff to help Naman to the guest room.

***

''That's awesome !'' Shaan exclaimed when Riya invited him to her wedding. He promised his presence and they disconnected after speaking for few minutes. Shaan let out a breath leaning against the wall. He wiped the lone tear that slipped out of his eye, he was happy, very happy for her. He had moved on bu somewhere, in a small corner he wished she could fall in love..with him.

***

Varun left for Goa with his mother. Riya and her friends left a day after. Nirali , her parents and her in laws along with Arun's family had come down to be the bride side and Nirali was happy for the free baby care she was getting

A beach side luxury hotel had been booked and secured for the upcoming wedding of celebrity Varun. The page 3 reports had already started crowing the venue to get the glimpses of guests and bride.

The security led them in, but Lucky felt excited about the flashes around him. lakshay had to cover is son's face to avoid getting him clicked.

The wedding functions were to being next day and Riya decided to take a stroll on the beach. The endless blue waters  gave her an amazing calmness. She stared at the birds who flew towards their home. She smiled at the word 'Home'. The one person whom she had always made her home going to be hers legally and forever.