Introduction

We're back!

Hi friends, thanks for being here. I'm so excited to share the first story in my next series, The Heirs. This is the first book in The Heirs - Legacy U series. This series will follow four best friends/cousins who you may or may not know yet: Tate Yenin, Sophie Donnelly, Ariana Donnelly, and Imogen Donnelly. (If you've read the other series, I promise, you'll see the Murphys and Carmichaels more in the next series)

This is Tate Yenin and Zane Sokolov's story. Tate, as you may know, is Nessa and Damien's daughter and Zane is Alexei and Karina's son. 

If you're interested in reading their parents' stories, you can check out:

The Heart's Match - Nessa and Damien's Story

Untamed Adoration - Alexei and Karina's Story

You do NOT have to read any previous books to enjoy this one! Although, if you have, you'll see LOTS of familiar faces :)

I'm so excited to share this first story with you. Tate and Zane were super fun to write. Tate is tough. She's the perfect combination of her parents - smart, stubborn, wild, and rough around the edges. Zane is my sunshine boy. He's sweet, charismatic, and confident - like his father, Alexei. However, he's got a dark side too. 

Please note, this story is a DARK-ROMANCE. There are lots of heavy elements including violence, crime, mystery...but most important sexiness (lol - sorry, had to). 

Content/Trigger Warning: This story contains heavy violence, explicit language, explicit sex scenes, and mentions of death/murder. These are heavy topics that are intended for mature audiences. Please, please, please take care of yourselves first and foremost. 

Zane, in particular, has some 'stalking' tendencies. I've tried to ease us all into a darker world with this one, so it's only going to get wilder from here. 

I'm also going to release these stories a little differently (for now). I'll only be releasing a few chapters at a time vs. all at once. This will allow me time to edit, get some feedback (which I'm ALWAYS open to!) and continue writing the other characters' stories as I go. I am planning on posting weekly. 

This story is a bit more plot-heavy than I'm used to. I'm trying to establish some mystery and story-telling vs. focusing so heavily on the romance. If you are confused or have questions, drop me a comment for sure.

Anyway. I've talked enough. I just want to thank you again for being here and I really hope you enjoy this story! I'm super, super excited to dive into this world and hopefully some of you enjoy it too :) 

I'll include the AI images and mood board for Tate and Zane below (I do NOT own any of these images - shoutout Pinterest content creators). I will also include the family trees if that helps you at all. Otherwise, feel free to skip ahead to Chapter 1. Enjoy!!!! And thank you, thank you :) 

- KMC ❤️

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Tate and Zane