Book 2: Sneak Peek

Hi all! Thank you so much for reading! It means so much to me that you are here. 

Tate and Zane's story is "over," but there are 3 more stories in the Legacy U second gen series that I am excited to share with you. 

The next story in this series will be Sophie Donnelly and Leo Moretti's story, A New Gamble

I'll have more info soon on when I can post, but hopefully within the next month!

Enjoy the first chapter :) 

Oh, and also...here's a few concept pics of them!

here's a few concept pics of them!

*******************************

Chapter 1

Leo Moretti, Age 20

July, Gilmore Island, UK

Brannon's Cliffs are my favorite part of Gilmore. This island boasts a lot of rich history, various castles, places to hide, and the like. But the Cliffs offer a silent sort of danger that I can appreciate. I arrive first, looking over the edge at the swirling dark ocean below.

It's a foreboding vibe – a churning, silent chaos. The air feels thicker. The winds are changing. This year won't be like the others.

There's always power at play. The boards shift constantly between the powers-that-be. The Irish syndicate, the Russian bratva, the Costa Nostra, and my family – the Office. The Italian mafia in Providence.

Joe Corozza is the leader of the Office, aligned with the likes of the Marino's Outfit in Chicago. My grandfather, Danny Moretti, has been Joe Corozza's right-hand since they were children coming up together. Together, along with the Murphys and Carmichaels, they took down the nefarious Tazza crime family – sending the Tazza's to lick their wounds and beg for sanctuary with the Rossi's Costa Nostra in New York.

Like I said, alliances and power are always shifting.

It's all a game. A balancing act.

My father and grandfather are powerful in the circle of the Office, working right alongside Joe Corozza, whom I've called 'godfather' since I was born.