Chapter 7

The Old Therebefore

Pandora stood in her bathroom looking at her scars on her abdomen and side, she frowned slightly as she looked at the bathing suit she had laid out on the counter

Pandora stood in her bathroom looking at her scars on her abdomen and side, she frowned slightly as she looked at the bathing suit she had laid out on the counter. She dropped her shirt as she glared at the clothes, before she bunched them up and threw her bathing suit to a corner of the bathroom. She looked back to her reflection with a harsh glare and pulled on a camp hoodie over her camp shirt and walked out of the bathroom. It had been four years since the trial and two years since the two campers deaths, but their deaths affected no one in Camp Half-Blood. It sounds kind of harsh but they had excepted their deaths the moment their sentences were given, they all knew they would never see them again especially after their confession of renouncing the gods for the titans. She walked over to her chest and kicked it hard and groaned in frustration when she heard someone laughing behind her, "it's not that funny you know" Pandora said as she turned towards a smiling Dixie and Naomi.

"It would be less funny if you weren't so insecure about your scars" Naomi teased, Pandora rolled her eyes as she playfully threw her pillow at Dixie, "just because the younger kids don't know your story, doesn't mean your any less of a fighter. Your the best camp has and you make everyone better after they've worked with you" Naomi stated with a cheeky smile as Dixie threw the pillow towards Naomi.

Naomi quickly ducked under the pillow and turned to glare playfully at her, "but what we're getting at is that you don't have to miss the bonfire for the Summer solstice just because you don't want to get in the water" Dixie teased as Naomi placed Pandoras pillow back on her bed.

"And let's not forget whose birthday is in a week" Naomi signed as she elbowed Pandora in the ribs.

Pandora rolled her eyes as she walked out towards the door, "even if it were a big deal, which it isn't. Why would I start celebrating now?" She asked with a small huff as Naomi and Dixie pulled cabin 3's door closed and quickly walked to catch up with her.

They slowly their pace down as they walked along the path towards the dining pavilion, "you finally have a family to celebrate with?" Naomi signed with a smile.

"Oh haha, I've had a family for the last four years but it's nice to see you finally admit it" Pandora signed while she reached out to playfully pinch Naomi's cheeks who waved her off with a bright grin.

Dixie rolled her eyes at the two as Lee and Hadleigh walked away from their post they were assigned to patrol, "she still fighting you on wearing a bathing suit?" Hadleigh asked with a small smirk already knowing the answer.

"Yes she thinks she's better than all of us" Dixie replied with a playful pout as she lightly hit Pandora.

Pandora smirked at the girl, "you once said your were surprised I was so humble for being the kid of one of the big three, maybe I'm just growing into those shoes" she replied before she stuck her tongue out at them.