Chapter 15

Remember Me

Ares and Apollo stood tall as they held Poseidon back from Zeus, "HES GOING TO KILL HER!" Poseidon yelled as he tried to reach his brother

"Maybe that's for the best, then her prophecy and the great prophecy won't happen" Zeus spoke coldly.

"YOUR REALLY THAT AFRAID OF A CHILD THAT YOU'LL LET OUR FATHER KILL HER?!" Poseidon yelled completely in raged.

"I'm sure that's not what he means Poseidon" Apollo defended.

Poseidon glared harshly at the god, "that's exactly what I meant, my daughter is dead so she can't make the prophecy happen so why shouldn't we let him finish her off as well" Zeus said calmly as he looked back at an invisible force holding Pandora's head under the water.

Pandora thrashed around in the water as she struggled and tried desperately to escape, "so just because your daughter died a horrible death doesn't mean you can have mine killed! She's just a child and she's done nothing to oppose you so why do you want her dead?!" Poseidon questioned as he watched his brother.

"She is a threat to gods! You said it yourself! She was able to hurt you and would have tried to kill you if she hadn't been stopped!" Zeus explained with a growl, "it's for the best" he muttered.

Poseidon yelled out as he lunged towards his brother but was stoped by Apollo and Ares as Hermes came running over, "FOR THE BEST?!? YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS OUR FATHER! AND I SWEAR ON THE WATER OF STYX IF SHE DIES TODAY I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AND ILL BE OUT FOR YOUR HEAD!" Poseidon barked out as he pushed Apollo and Ares off of him, "I'm going to save MY child and unlike you I'm not going to turn her into a stupid tree" Poseidon growled as he rammed his shoulder into Zeus's as he passed the man and quickly disappeared.

────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Poseidon reappeared at the pond and frantically looked around when he didn't hear anything, he felt his heart stop when he saw something floating on the water. He ran out into the water and quickly turned over the thing and realized it was his daughter, "don't worry baby girl I've got you" he said as he pulled her towards the shore. When the water got to his waist he threw Pandora over his shoulder and trudged through the water, when they reached the shore he quickly placed her on the ground and leaned over his daughter's ghostly pale body as Nesaea and Serena came running through the trees, Pandora laid motionless on the ground. Nether of the two looked as if they had been in the water so it left Nesaea confused as she ran over to the two, "w-wh-what happened?!" Nesaea asked as she fell to her knees beside her daughter and Poseidon.

Clarisse dropped her horn and scrambled over to Pandora as Luke stood silently, he suddenly drew his sword and grabbed Poseidon by the back of his shirt and pulled him away from the girl. Luke threw him away from Pandora's limp body and stood protectively in front of her, "what did you do to her?" Luke asked in a low gravely tone.