Chapter 18

Birthday Boy

When they got to the sand he pulled her behind him as they walked towards their towels, Pandora wrapped her towel around her shoulders while Luke tried to dry himself off

When they got to the sand he pulled her behind him as they walked towards their towels, Pandora wrapped her towel around her shoulders while Luke tried to dry himself off. After Luke dried himself off he wrapped his towel around his shoulders and retook Pandora's hand into his but before he could start walking Pandora released his hand and ran back towards the water, Luke smiled slightly as he watched her bend down towards the water. Her hand skimmed over the surface when something flew out of the water and into her hand, she smiled as she rolled the small object around in her fingers before she fisted it and walked back towards Luke. "What was all of that about?" Luke asked with a small smile as he looked down at her hand.

She smiled and pulled her hand out of sight, "nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about" Pandora replied with a smile as she adjusted her towel so it was wrapped securely around her body. Luke's smile turned mischievous as he reached out for her, "BYE!" She yelled as she sprinted past him.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" He called after her as he quickly took off after her, they both laughed as Pandora ran from Luke who was hot on her trail.

────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Pandora continued to sprint away from Luke until she was safely locked in her cabin, Luke continued his pursuit slightly winded but he wasn't about to back down. When he reached her door he lightly hit it as he let out mumbled curses, "fuck- how are you so fast?!" He quietly questioned before he hit the door again.

Pandora laughed loudly as she pushed herself off of the door and looked down at the pearl in her hand, it was a black Tahitian pearl that had a hint of blue when the sun hit it just right. "Go get changed dork!" Pandora called back through the door, she heard him scoff but she laughed softly as she heard him walked away. Pandora smiled to herself as she walked over to her jewelry box to quickly drop off the pearl and grabbed a new pair of clothes that consisted of a sports bra, some underwear with a navy blue hoodie that had Cazenovia New York on the front and a pair of loose grey sweat pants, once she was dressed she threw her hair up into a messy bun and walked out of her cabin.

As she walked cautiously back outside and just when she thought she was in the clear someone's arms wrapped around her effectively trapping her arms to her sides, "NO!" She whined as she tried to get free.

The person behind her chuckled darkly as the smell of sea water and pine flooded Pandora's senses alerting her of who her captor was, "got you" Luke whispered as his wet curly hair tickled her neck.

Pandora wiggled around in an attempt to get free as he gently pried open her hands, when nothing fell from her hands he let out a small growl before he spun her around and threw her over his shoulder. She yelped in surprise as he started walking, "LUKE PUT ME DOWN!" Pandora laughed as she pushed herself up to try and look forward.