Chapter 13

She Was Good Until She Wasn't

Luke sighed softly and wiped his hand over his face before he moved towards her, he gently took the pad and folded it over and taped it down

Luke sighed softly and wiped his hand over his face before he moved towards her, he gently took the pad and folded it over and taped it down. They sat in silence for a moment when she opened her mouth, "I knew Hadleigh was going to die some day and she knew that too, she spent her last moments making sure I was okay" Pandora's voice came out in almost a whisper. "She died because of me and I couldn't even do anything to stop it" she sniffled slightly as she harshly wiped her eyes and turned to get out of her bed. She sprung to her feet and quickly walked towards one of the other bunks and opened one of the dressers she had recently installed, "apparently they didn't clean out the campers things that well so there's a few men's clothes in here and some of Lee's old clothes are in here" she said softly as she rifled through the drawers. She pulled out an oversized hoodie, a random blue Beatles t-shirt and a pair of pajama shorts, she tossed them to him as she turned off the over head lights and crawled back into her bed. Luke walked into the bathroom without protest and when he came back out Pandora was facing away from him, he let out a soft sigh and walked towards the bunk across from hers. He flipped the light on at the side of the bed and slowly sat on the bed, it was definitely different from the Hermes cabin with all the blues and the crown molding around the door frames. Luke pulled the comforter out of its place and got under the covers and laid back slightly, he felt out  place in the cabin as he could only hear Pandora's soft breathing. He looked around the cabin some more and rolled onto his side to look out the window, he tried to slow his breathing as he let his eyes close.

────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Pandora ran through the woods yelling for help as an angry Manticore chased after her, "HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE!" She yelled out as her powers had failed her and she didn't have anything to fight the monster with.

"HELLO?!" Someone else called as the scenery melted away and she was left somewhere where white surrounded her no matter where she went.

Pandora fell to her knees and took a deep breath before she staggered back up to her feet and looked around for the owner of the voice, "H-hello? Thank you for helping me" she called back in hopes of getting to see where the person was.

"HELLO?!" The voice echoed again.

Pandora turned quickly in a semicircle and saw a silhouette of someone off in the distance, "what's your name?" Pandora called out again.

"Percy- Percy Jackson!" The voice called out again as the white around her faded back to the woods and her legs were suddenly moving again like they had a mind of their own.