A Day in Exile

Arjun stood at the edge of the forest, gazing into the distance. It had been two months since he had last seen his beloved wife, Subhadra. The exile of thirteen years had separated them, forcing them to live apart. As he closed his eyes, memories of their last moments together flooded his mind.

Flashback

"Arjun, promise me that you will return to me safely," Subhadra had pleaded, her eyes filled with worry.

Arjun had held her close, his voice filled with determination. "I promise, my love. I will come back to you, no matter what it takes. Our love will conquer all."

Flashback Ends

Now, standing alone in the forest, Arjun felt a deep longing for his wife. He missed her infectious laughter, her gentle touch, and the way her eyes sparkled whenever they were together. The thought of spending thirteen long years without her seemed unbearable.

In the vast expanse of the forest, where lush green trees reached towards the heavens and the songs of birds filled the air, Arjun found himself immersed in the tranquility of his temporary abode. It had been thirteen years since the great exile had begun, and each passing day brought forth new challenges and revelations.

As the first rays of the sun gently caressed the earth, Arjun rose from his humble cot, his mind still resonating with the echoes of his nightly prayers. The forest had become his sanctuary, a place where he sought solace and wisdom. With a calm determination, he prepared himself for the day that lay ahead.

The morning breeze whispered through the leaves, carrying with it the sweet scent of wildflowers. Arjun ventured into the heart of the forest, bow in hand, his senses alert to the subtlest of movements. He had become one with the wild, understanding the language of nature and its delicate balance.

As he pondered over their situation, a voice interrupted his thoughts. "Parth,Parth!" It was Krishna, their dear friend and confidant.

Arjun turned to see Krishna approaching, a knowing smile on his face. "Madhav, how did you find me here?" he asked, his voice filled with both surprise and relief. Krishna's presence always brought a sense of comfort and guidance to Arjun's troubled mind.

Krishna chuckled, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Oh, Parth, you forget that I know you better than anyone else. I could sense your longing for Subhadra and knew you would come to this spot. I must say, your love for her is truly remarkable."

Arjun smiled, grateful for Krishna's understanding. "Yes, Madhav, she is my world. I cannot bear to be away from her any longer. These thirteen years of exile feel like an eternity."

Krishna placed a reassuring hand on Arjun's shoulder. "I understand, my friend. But remember, this is a test of your love and devotion. Use this time to grow, to become stronger, and to fulfill your duties. Subhadra is waiting for you, and when the time is right, you will be reunited."

Arjun nodded, his determination renewed. "You are right, Madhav. I must focus on our duty and make the most of this time apart. I will become stronger, both physically and mentally, so that when we are finally reunited, I can protect and provide for her."

Krishna's Krishna's smile widened, proud of Arjun's newfound resolve. "That is the spirit, Parth. Remember, love is not just about being together physically. It is about supporting each other's growth and fulfilling our responsibilities. Subhadra will be proud to have a husband like you."

With a renewed sense of purpose, Arjun returned to his brothers and continued their journey through the forest. He immersed himself in intense training, honing his archery skills and strengthening his body.

During their exile, the Pandavas faced numerous challenges and obstacles, but Arjun never lost sight of his ultimate goal - to reunite with Subhadra and Abhimanyu.

While Arjun was aware of Subhadra expecting another child, Subhadra was always busy doing venerations for his safety. Subhdra, during 13 years of seperation realised she has to be strong for Abhimanyu, Shrutkarma and other children of Pandavas.