The Touch of Fear

Subhadra, the beloved sister of Lord Krishna and wife of Arjuna, was performing fervent prayers and venerations for the safety and victory of her husband and the Pandava brothers in the great Kurukshetra war. She had been offering flowers, incense, and heartfelt prayers to the deities, seeking their divine blessings and protection.

As the sun began to set on the horizon, Subhadra's devotion intensified, and her prayers echoed through the temple corridors.

Suddenly, a wave of nausea swept over her, causing her to stumble and clutch onto a nearby pillar for support. Her vision blurred, and she felt herself losing consciousness.

Just then, a concerned voice called out, "Subhadra! Are you alright?" It was Krishna, who had been observing her from a distance. Rushing to her side, he gently held her, worriedly asking, "What happened, sister? Why do you look so pale?"

Struggling to regain her composure, Subhadra replied weakly, "Oh, Bhratashree, I don't know. I felt a sudden bout of dizziness and nausea. It overwhelmed me, and I couldn't stay on my feet".

Krishna's eyes filled with concern as he supported Subhadra, guiding her to a nearby seat. He called out to the attendants, instructing them to bring some water and a cool cloth. As Subhadra took a sip of water, Krishna gently dabbed her forehead, trying to soothe her discomfort.

Subhadra looked up at Krishna with a faint smile, grateful for his presence. "I was so worried," she whispered. "I couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to Arjuna or the Pandavas."

Krishna's voice was filled with reassurance as he replied, "Do not worry, dear sister. Your prayers and devotion are powerful. They will surely bring protection and victory to Arjuna and the Pandavas. But you must also take care of yourself. Your well-being is as important as their success."

Subhadra sighed, her worry still evident in her eyes. "I cannot help but feel responsible for their safety. They are my family, and I would do anything to protect them."

Krishna nodded, his gaze filled with understanding. "I know your love for them runs deep, Subhadra. But you must also remember that they are valiant and brave warriors, skilled in the art of combat. They have faced countless challenges before and have always emerged victorious. Have faith in their abilities and in the divine protection that surrounds them."

Subhadra took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing thoughts. She knew Krishna was right. She had seen the Pandavas' bravery and witnessed their unwavering determination firsthand. They had faced insurmountable odds in the past and had always triumphed, guided by Krishna's wisdom and support.

With newfound determination, Subhadra straightened her back and looked Krishna in the eyes. "You are right, Bhratashree. I must trust in their abilities and have faith in their victory. But I cannot help but feel the need to do something, to contribute in some way."

A gentle smile graced Krishna's face as he reached out to hold Subhadra's hand. "Your love and support are already significant contributions, dear sister. Your prayers and positive energy strengthen them in ways you cannot imagine. But if you truly feel the need to do something more, there may be a way."

Sorry for short update dear readers.