Subhadra,A Doting Mother

Subhadra stood at the window, her hand gently resting on her growing belly, a feeling of joy and anticipation coursing through her veins. It had been many months since her husband Arjun and his brothers had embarked on their exile, leaving her behind. But now, subhadra felt a new and wondrous chapter beginning to unfold in her life.

As the days grew longer and the sun bathed the earth in warm embrace, Subhadra found solace in the company of her sisters-in-law, Rukmini and Revathi. Together, they formed a bond of sisterhood, sharing their dreams, fears, and joys with one another. And on this particular day, Subhadra had a secret to reveal.

Gathering her courage, Subhadra approached Rukmini and Revathi with a sparkle in her eyes. "I believe I am expecting another child," she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. "A sister or a brother for our beloved Abhimanyu."

Rukmini and Revathi gasped in delight, their hearts swelling with joy for Subhadra. "Oh, Subhadra, this is wonderful news! A new life, a new blessing," Rukmini exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine happiness.

"And Abhimanyu will become a big brother," Revathi chimed in, her face lighting up with a radiant smile. "He will have a little sister to love and protect."

Subhadra's heart swelled with love for her son, Abhimanyu. He was an exceptional child, filled with bravery and determination beyond his years. And now, with the news of a new sibling, a sense of hope and love filled the air.

Days turned into weeks, and the bond between the sisters-in-law grew stronger as they eagerly awaited the arrival of Subhadra's child. They spent their days weaving stories, offering prayers, and sharing advice, embracing the joy and sacredness of new life.

During this time, Abhimanyu would often join the three women, his eyes filled with wonder and curiosity. He would place his hand on Subhadra's belly, his small palm feeling the gentle movements of his yet-to-be-born sibling. "I want a sister, ma," he would whisper, his voice, a sweet melody of longing and love.

Subhadra smiled at her son's innocence, his desire for a sister echoing in her heart. She knew that regardless of the gender of the child, he would be a loving and protective sibling. Together, they would form a bond that nothing could break.

As the final days approached and Subhadra's belly swelled with life, a sense of peace settled over her. The separation from Arjun and his brothers had tested her strength and resilience, but in this moment, she felt their presence, their love, enveloping her, providing her with strength and comfort.

And then, at last, the long-awaited moment arrived. Subhadra brought forth a beautiful baby girl into the world, her heart overflowing with love and gratitude. Tears of joy streamed down her cheeks as she held her precious daughter in her arms, softly whispering, "Welcome, my heart's treasure."

Abhimanyu, his face filled with wonder and awe, approached his mother, his eyes shining with pure love. Gently, he reached out to touch his sister, his heart bursting with pride. "A sister!ma, I have a sister!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with joy and wonder.

Rukmini and Revathi stood beside them, their hearts overflowing with love and happiness. "We are blessed, Subhadra," Rukmini whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "Our family has grown, and love abounds."

Subhadra gazed lovingly at her newborn baby, feeling a rush of emotions fill her heart. She had delivered her second child, a beautiful baby girl ,while her beloved husband, Arjun, was away on exile for 13 long years.

She was overjoyed with the arrival of her son, yet a pang of sadness lingered in her heart as she longed to share this news with Arjun.

As she cradled her baby in her arms, tears welled up in her eyes. She whispered softly to the infant, "My dear daughter, you are a gift from the heavens, a ray of hope in the midst of darkness. I wish your father could be here to hold you and shower you with his love."

Just then, Subhadra heard a familiar voice behind her. She turned around to see her brother, Krishna, standing in the doorway, a gentle smile on his face. "Congratulations, dear sister," he said, his eyes twinkling with joy. "Your daughter is a blessing to us all."

Subhadra smiled through her tears and replied, "Thank you, Bhratashree. I only wish Arjun could be here to witness this moment. He would have been so happy to see his daughter. He always wanted a daughter.He wanted to name her Parthavi,his essence".

Krishna nodded in understanding and placed a comforting hand on Subhadra's shoulder. "I know, dear sister. Arjun's absence weighs heavily on all of us. But we must have faith that he will return to us soon, victorious and reunited with his family."

Subhadra took a deep breath, finding solace in Krishna's words. She knew that her husband was a brave warrior, and she had unwavering faith in his abilities to overcome any obstacle that came his way. "You are right, Bhratashree," she said, her voice filled with determination. "Arjun will come back to us, and we will be a complete family once again."

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, Subhadra continued to care for her newborn daughter with unwavering love and devotion. She cherished every moment with her, watching her grow and thrive under her tender care. And as she looked into her innocent eyes, she felt a sense of peace wash over her, knowing that her love would always be a guiding light for her.

And so, in this beautiful chapter of Subhadra's life, amidst the separation and hardships of exile, the arrival of a new life brought hope, joy, and a deeper bond of love to the family.

Through this journey, Subhadra had discovered the strength and resilience that resided within her, and she embraced each moment with gratitude and grace, knowing that the love she shared with her husband, her children, and her newfound sisters would forever be the anchor of her soul.