Love's Healing Touch -2

Past few days were very bad for Arjun as his body wasn't responding to Sahdev's medicine. His body was wracked with pain, and his strength was fading fast.

As Arjun lay on his cot, his brothers and companions gathered around him, their faces filled with worry and sorrow. They knew that their brother was in great danger, and they did not know how to help him. But then, a soft voice spoke out from the crowd.

It was Subhadra, Arjun's wife and the sister of Krishna, the avatar of Vishnu himself. She stepped forward, her gentle presence calming the tense atmosphere. With a tender smile, she knelt beside her husband and placed her hands on his forehead.

A warm light emanated from Subhadra's hands, enveloping Arjun in a soothing embrace. The healing touch of her divine powers flowed through his body, easing his pain and reducing his fever. As her hands moved over his wounds, they began to knit themselves back together, and the color returned to his ashen face.

The sounds of cooking fires and murmuring voices filled the air, but they seemed to fade into the background as Subhadra remained at Arjun's side. As the day wore on, Subhadra did her best to keep Arjun's spirits up. .

Sahadev brought them more broth and bread, and between them, they managed to eat enough to sustain themselves.But even as she tended to her husband's every need, Subhadra's mind wandered. She couldn't help but wonder about the future. They had faced so many obstacles together, but this was the first time Arjun had been truly vulnerable.

The thought of losing him was unbearable. She clung to the hope that the medicine they had been given would work its magic, that Arjun would soon be strong again and they could return to their life together.As the days turned into weeks, however, it became clear that Arjun was not improving.

His breath grew shallow, his skin pale. Subhadra could see the anguish in Sahadev's eyes as he looked upon his brother, and she knew that he was suffering too. They all were. The life they had known seemed to slip away, replaced by a somber silence and the constant ache of loss.

Despite her own despair, Subhadra remained by Arjun's side, determined to give him the strength she knew he needed. She bathed him, changed his linens, and massaged his limbs, trying to bring some comfort to his failing body. When he was too weak to speak, she whispered words of encouragement, promising him that they would find a way to heal him, that their love would not be defeated.

Sahadev, too, did all he could to ease Arjun's suffering. He would spend hours in prayer, asking the gods for a miracle, before returning to tend to the camp, hunting for food, or seeing to the horses. The bond between the three of them was unbreakable, forged in the fires of their shared experiences and their unwavering loyalty to one another.

Even as Arjun grew weaker, his mind remained sharp, and he would often speak of their past exploits, the battles they had fought and the enemies they had vanquished.

The forest fell silent as Subhadra worked her magic, her presence bringing a sense of peace and serenity to the chaos around them. The onlookers watched in awe as Arjun's strength returned, his eyes brightening with newfound vitality.

Finally, when her work was done, Subhadra gently withdrew her hands and smiled at her husband. Arjun looked up at her, his expression filled with gratitude and reverence. He could feel the power of her touch still lingering within him, strengthening his resolve and renewing his courage.

With a renewed sense of purpose, Arjun rose to his feet and prepared to return to life. His brothers and companions looked on with admiration, knowing that he had been blessed by the touch of a goddess. And as he rode back into the fray, his arrows flying true and his spirit unbroken, they knew that he would emerge victorious, thanks to the healing touch of Subhadra.