Prophecies of Future

Draupadi sat in her chambers, her hands nervously twisting the ends of her silk sari. She had just finished preparing for Abhimanyu's wedding, but her mind was filled with worry for her sons.

She couldn't shake the feeling of foreboding that had settled over her since Krishna had shared the prophecies of the future with her.

Flashback

"Abhimanyu won't be the king himself but his future generations would rule Aryavart. His child would be the reason of first phase of upcoming Kalyug" Krishna said to Queen Sudeshna, persuading her for Uttara's wedding.

"But how is it possible Govind?. Prativindya is eldest while Abhimanyu is youngest son of family"asked Draupadi shockingly.

"The time phase will change in Abhimanyu's favour.. just wait and watch Sakhi"replied Krishna with warm smile playing on his face.

Flashback Ends

Krishna entered the room, his presence bringing a sense of calm amidst Draupadi's turmoil. He sat down beside her and took her hands in his, his eyes filled with compassion.

"Draupadi, I know the prophecies I shared with you have left you anxious. But remember, destiny is not set in stone. We have the power to shape our own future," Krishna said, his voice gentle yet firm.

Draupadi looked up at him, her eyes searching for reassurance. "But Krishna, the prophecies spoke of great challenges and tragedies that lie ahead. How can we overcome them?".

Krishna smiled at her, his expression serene. "We must have faith in ourselves and in each other. Together, we can face any obstacle that comes our way. And remember, you are not alone in this journey. Your strength lies in the love and support of your family and friends."

Draupadi nodded, taking comfort in Krishna's words. "Thank you, Krishna. Your wisdom gives me hope in these uncertain times."

As they sat in silence, a sense of determination began to grow within Draupadi. She realized that she couldn't let fear paralyze her. She had to be strong for her family, for Abhimanyu, and for herself.

"Krishna, I will face whatever challenges come our way with courage and resilience. I will not let fear dictate my actions," Draupadi declared, her voice filled with determination.

Krishna smiled at her, his eyes shining with pride. "That is the spirit, Draupadi. Together, we will navigate the storms that lie ahead, and emerge stronger and victorious."

And with that, Draupadi felt a sense of peace wash over her. She knew that no matter what the future held, she had the support of Krishna and her loved ones to guide her through the trials and tribulations that awaited them.

With a newfound sense of strength, she rose from her seat, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead with unwavering resolve.