Epilogue: An Eternal Union

The day finally arrived when the great warrior Abhimanyu, son of Arjuna, was to wed the beautiful princess Uttara, daughter of King Virat. The entire kingdom was abuzz with excitement and anticipation as preparations for the grand wedding were in full swing.

The palace grounds were adorned with colorful flowers and shimmering lights, creating a magical atmosphere fit for such a momentous occasion. The guests, including kings, queens, and nobles from far and wide, had gathered to witness the union of these two noble souls.

As the auspicious hour approached, Abhimanyu, dressed in resplendent armor and adorned with jewels, rode in on his chariot, accompanied by his proud father Arjuna. The sound of conch shells and the beating of drums heralded his arrival, as he made his way towards the grand pavilion where the ceremony was to take place.

Meanwhile, Princess Uttara, dressed in a stunning bridal attire, awaited her groom with a mix of nervousness and excitement. Her beauty radiated like a thousand suns, and her eyes sparkled with anticipation as she prepared to embark on a new chapter of her life.

As Abhimanyu approached the pavilion, he noticed his mother Subhadra, standing by the entrance, holding a pair of exquisite gold bangles in her hands. With tears of joy in her eyes, Subhadra approached Princess Uttara and gently placed the bangles on her wrists.

"These bangles have been passed down through generations in our family," Subhadra said, her voice filled with emotion. "I present them to you, my dear Uttara, as a symbol of our love and acceptance of you as our daughter-in-law. May they bring you luck and happiness in your new journey with Abhimanyu."

Uttara was deeply touched by this gesture of love and acceptance from her future mother-in-law. She embraced Subhadra, feeling a sense of warmth and belonging that filled her heart with gratitude and joy.

The wedding ceremony began, with the sacred fire burning brightly in the center of the pavilion, symbolizing the eternal bond between Abhimanyu and Uttara. The priests chanted sacred hymns, invoking the blessings of the gods for the newlyweds as they took their vows and exchanged garlands, sealing their union in the presence of their families and guests.

As the sun started to set, the wedding festivities continued late into the night. The air was filled with laughter, music, and the aroma of delicious food as friends and family members danced and celebrated the union of Abhimanyu and Uttara.

Subhadra watched with a smile as the newlyweds stole glances at each other, their faces glowing with happiness and love. She felt a sense of contentment knowing that her son had found a partner who would stand by his side through thick and thin, just like she had done for her beloved husband, Arjuna.

As the night came to a close, Subhadra approached Uttara and took her hands in hers. "Welcome to our family, dear daughter," she said, her eyes shining with love and pride. "May your life with Abhimanyu be filled with love, joy, and prosperity."

Uttara embraced Subhadra, feeling grateful for the love and acceptance she had received from her new family. She knew that she was truly blessed to have found a family that welcomed her with open arms and hearts.

And as the stars twinkled in the night sky, a new chapter began for Abhimanyu and Uttara, filled with love, happiness, and the promise of togetherness..

But who knows till when this togetherness last??