Reunion of Siblings

After spending thirteen long years in exile, Arjun and his brothers  returned to the Matsya Kingdom of King Virat, disclosing their identities.

The journey had been arduous, but the time had come for them to reunite with their loved ones. Arjun's heart was filled with joy and anticipation as he approached the grand palace where his co-wives and children awaited him.

As Arjun and his brothers entered the palace, they were greeted with much fanfare and celebration. The palace was adorned with flowers and lit with a thousand lamps, reflecting the happiness of everyone present. Arjun's heart raced as he spotted his brothers and Subhadra standing there, eagerly waiting for him.

Arjun took a deep breath and walked towards his brothers, his daughter Parthvi holding his hand. He knew that this reunion would mark a new beginning, not just for him, but for the entire family. He embraced each of his brothers affectionately, and tears of joy filled their eyes.

Yudhishthir, the eldest of the Pandavas, spoke first, his voice filled with warmth and love. "Arjun, my dear brother, it feels like a lifetime since we last saw you. Welcome back, for our family feels complete again."

Arjun smiled, his voice filled with gratitude. "Thank you, Jyeshth Bhrata. It's been a long and challenging journey, but with your support, we have made it through. Now, let me introduce you to my daughter, Parthvi. She is the embodiment of all that is good in this world."

As Arjun introduced Parthvi to his brothers, their eyes lit up with admiration. They could see the same determination and nobility in her as they had seen in her father. Bhima, the mighty warrior, could hardly contain his excitement. Krishna and Draupadi were on their way to Panchal, to meet her sons after years.

"Blessings to you, Parthvi. May you grow to be as valiant and virtuous as your father. The world will soon come to know of your greatness,your eyes are just like Phalgun" Bhima said, his deep voice filled with pride.

Parthvi could only smile brightly in return.

Arjun then turned to Subhadra, his beloved wife, and held her hand. "Subhadra, my dear, our family is finally reunited. We have withstood the test of time, and I couldn't be happier to have you by my side."

Subhadra's eyes sparkled with tears of joy as she looked at Arjun. "Arya, you have always been the pillar of strength for all of us. I am immensely proud of you and our daughter. Together, we will overcome any obstacles that come our way."

As the family stood there, relishing in the warmth of their reunion, King Virat and Queen Sudeshna approached them. The king spoke, his voice filled with gratitude.

"Arjun, you and your brothers have been a blessing to our kingdom. Your exile has brought us strength, and now, with your return, we are honoured to call you family. May this reunion bring prosperity and good fortune to us all.I wish to marry my daughter to you".

"Thank you so much for your hospitality in our incognito year(or Agyatvas)..but I can't accept Uttara as my wife. She is just like a daughter to me,so I will marry my worthy son Abhimanyu to her".

King Virat smiled widely and Queen Sudeshna hugged Subhadra tightly.

The reunited family exchanged heartfelt smiles and expressions of gratitude. Their bond had only grown stronger over the years, and they were ready to face the challenges that lay ahead.

As the night drew to a close, they all retired to their quarters, relishing in the love and warmth of their reunion. The kingdom of Matsya would forever hold a special place in their hearts, for it was here that they found solace and rekindled their spirits.

Little did they know that their trials were far from over. But with each other's support, they were ready to face whatever destiny had in store for them. And so, the Pandavas and Draupadi prepared themselves for the battles that lay ahead, knowing that as long as they stood united, they would emerge victorious.