Most Awaited Reunion

After an year of wandering in disguise during their exile, Arjun finally found himself back in the land of Virat, where his family had been coming for a fair.

As he approached the bustling fairgrounds, his heart raced with anticipation at the thought of reuniting with his beloved wife Subhadra, his brave son Abhimanyu, and his precious daughter Parthvi.

Spotting them from a distance, Arjun's eyes filled with tears of joy as he quickened his pace to embrace his family. Subhadra, with her graceful presence and warm smile, ran towards him, her eyes shining with tears of happiness. "Arjun, my love, you have finally returned to us," she whispered, holding him tightly in her arms.

Abhimanyu, his son, stood tall and proud, a mirror image of his valiant father, his eyes brimming with pride and admiration. "Pitashree, you have been missed greatly. Your presence strengthens our family once again," he said, a mixture of relief and joy evident in his voice.

Subhadra's eyes filled with tears of happiness as she embraced Arjuna, feeling his familiar touch after all these years. "My love, you have returned at last," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion.

Arjuna held her tightly, his heart overflowing with love for his dear wife. "I have missed you every moment, Subhadra. And I have missed our children more than words can express," he replied, his voice filled with warmth.

Abhimanyu, now a grown man, stepped forward to greet his father with a respectful bow. "Pitashree, it is an honor to see you again after so long. I have trained hard in your absence, hoping to make you proud," he said, a glint of determination in his eyes.

Arjuna smiled proudly at his son. "I have no doubt that you have become a great warrior, Abhimanyu".

Arjuna turned to his daughter Parthvi, who stood shyly behind her brother, her eyes filled with curiosity and wonder. He took a step towards her and knelt down, meeting her gaze with a gentle smile.

"Parthvi, my dear daughter, it brings me great joy to finally meet you," Arjuna said softly, reaching out to touch her cheek. "You have grown into a beautiful young woman, and I can see the strength and grace of your mother shining through you."

Parthvi's eyes widened in amazement as she looked at her father, a mix of emotions swirling in her heart. "Pitashree, I have heard so much about you, and I have longed for this moment to come," she said, her voice trembling with emotion.

Arjuna took her hands in his and stood up, enveloping her in a warm embrace. "I have missed so much in your life, my dear Parthvi, but now I am here to make up for lost time. I promise to be by your side, to guide you and protect you always," he vowed, his voice filled with love and determination.