A Love Unveiled Through Letters

In shadows of exile, a love did bloom,
Subhadra's heart found Arjuna's room.
Their union whispered through time's breeze,
A bond formed amidst life's uncertainties..

My Dearest Subhadra,

I hope this letter finds you well amidst the trials and tribulations of our long separation. It has been two months since we last saw each other, and not a day goes by without me thinking of you and longing for your presence by my side.

I have heard the news of your pregnancy, and my heart swells with joy and longing to be there with you during this precious time. The thought of our child growing within you fills me with hope and happiness, yet it pains me deeply that I am not there to share this journey with you.

I pray for your well-being and the health of our unborn child every day, and I promise to be there for you both as soon as circumstances allow. I dream of the day when I can hold our child in my arms and look into their eyes, knowing that they are a part of our love and union.

How is Abhimanyu?. Is he troubling you often?. Has he become naughtier in these days?.

Please know that my love for you has only grown stronger over these years of separation, and I am counting the days until we can be reunited once again. Until then, take care of yourself and our little one, and know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

With all my love,
Parth

Subhadra's reply to Arjun made him move into tears of joy.

My Dearest Arjun,

I hope this letter finds you well and brings you some comfort in knowing that our family is growing. I am overjoyed to share with you the news that I am expecting our second child. The thought of our love creating another life fills me with immense happiness and gratitude.

Our firstborn, Abhimanyu, is growing into a strong and intelligent young boy. He has your courage and determination, and he reminds me of you every day. He is eager to meet his sibling and is already talking about all the adventures they will have together.

Though our separation weighs heavily on my heart, I find solace in knowing that our love has brought us these beautiful blessings. I pray that the time will come soon when our family can be reunited and we can raise our children together, sharing in all the joys and challenges that come with parenthood.

Please know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers, and we eagerly await the day when we can be a complete family once again.

With all my love,

Subhadra