A Delightful News Amidst Chaos

Krishna, their dear friend and guide, stood before them with a smile on his face.

"My friends," Krishna began, "I have news to share with you that will fill your hearts with joy and wonder."

Arjuna, the mighty warrior and beloved son of Kunti, raised an eyebrow. "What news do you bring, Krishna? You speak in riddles as always."

Krishna chuckled and said, "It is no riddle, my friend. It is a blessing from the heavens themselves. Subhadra, your dear wife, has given birth to a beautiful baby girl."

The Pandavas gasped in surprise, their eyes widening with wonder. Yudhishthira, the wise and noble eldest brother, spoke first. "A baby girl? This is truly a cause for celebration. But why do you speak of it as a blessing from the heavens, Krishna?"

Krishna's eyes twinkled with mischief as he replied, "Because this baby girl is no ordinary child. She is the reincarnation of Parvati, the daughter of Goddess Shakti who is also called Parvati..and her name is from you,Parth.. Parth's daughter Parthvi ".

Arjuna's heart skipped a beat as he heard Krishna's words. He felt a surge of emotions wash over him - joy, disbelief, and a deep sense of gratitude. Parthvi, his beloved daughter who had been taken away from him at such a young age, had returned to him in the form of Subhadra's daughter.

Tears welled up in Arjuna's eyes as he looked at Krishna, his voice choked with emotion. "Parthvi...my daughter...she has returned to me. This is truly a miracle, Krishna. I am forever grateful to you and to the heavens for this precious gift."

Krishna smiled at Arjuna's reaction, knowing the depth of the warrior's love for his daughter. "It is a testament to your karma, Arjuna. Your love and devotion have brought Parthvi back to you, to be by your side once again."

(Dear Readers,it's written in Vishnu Puran that there was Arjun and Subhadra's daughter Bhargavi who was taken away from them at very early age by some Demon named Nagesh who slayed her but she was reborn as Parthvi to the same parents.. I don't know whether this happened in real or not but found it mentioned in the book. Hope I am clear to all.)

The other Pandavas looked on in awe, realizing the significance of this moment. Bhima, the mighty warrior, clapped Arjuna on the back. "Congratulations, brother. Parthvi's return is a sign of great fortune for us all."

Arjun nodded in agreement.

.

Arjuna's heart ached with longing to hold his daughter, Parthvi, in his arms. The thought of waiting until their exile was over seemed like an eternity to him. He turned to Krishna with pleading eyes, his voice filled with desperation, "Krishna, please, I cannot bear to be separated from my daughter any longer. I must see her, I must hold her in my arms."

Krishna placed a comforting hand on Arjuna's shoulder, understanding the depth of his pain. "Arjuna, I know your heart yearns for Parthvi, but we must abide by the rules of our exile. It is a test of our patience and resolve. Trust in the divine timing of things, my friend. Parthvi will be with you when the time is right."

Arjuna bowed his head in acceptance, though his heart still ached with longing. He knew that Krishna's words were wise and that he must have faith in the unfolding of events. With a heavy heart, he resolved to wait patiently for the day when he could finally reunite with his beloved daughter.