25 § christmas

Emilia's POV

I woke up gasping in Elijah's bed. I was wearing one of his shirts. I stood up listening downstairs for voices. Elijah, Hayley and Freya were there. My phone buzzed as I got a text message from Klaus. Coordinates.

"For what is worth he could've used that thing on you but he didn't, he saved me." Hayley spoke.

"And healed me." Freya added. I trotted down the stairs. Elijah looked up at me, still in a ripped up suit. The floor was covered in blood and dead bodies.

"I'm pretty sure he's the one that snapped my neck." Elijah sighted. "And we've got Rebekah's location." I raised my phone giving it to Elijah with a smile.

"How?"

"Klaus got half of the coordinates from Aurora. I looked up Cepheus. Besides being an ancient God name and constellation, it's a private airline used by... you guessed it, Strix. I managed to hack the list of trips they've recently made. We just minus Aurora's coordinates and... X marks the spot."

I sat down in one of the few couches that weren't broken closing my eyes as my neck still felt sore. Hayley sighted, smiling at me before she told us she had to leave. Freya went soon after making a vague excuse. My guess was, she was exhausted, you could see it in her face.

I heard his footsteps coming towards me, he stood in front of me before leaning over to rest his hands on either side of my head. I smiled refusing to open my eyes. "We didn't finish our earlier argument." He spoke, his face seemed to be an inch away from mine.

"So you've already labeled it an argument, how promising." I gasped feeling his lips on my neck. "Did me having my neck snapped have anything to do with it?"

"How about you letting another man touch you." I opened my eyes this time.

"I don't think Marcel snapping my neck---

"Lucien." he said, his voice so low you'd think he was naming the devil. I opened my mouth to say something, what I don't know, but he just closed it with his lips slipping his tongue inside, I moaned pulling his tie to come closer but he didn't budge.

He pulled away to quickly dipping his head to suck at my neck. "I was angry at you." He hummed and I just withered in my spot trying to get closer to the heat of his body somehow. "He only touched my shoulder." At those words Elijah bit my shoulder before soothing it with his tongue. "Sorry."

He raised his head smirking at me with a grin.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." We turned our heads slightly, finding Klaus and Camille walking inside. Elijah straightened up offering his hand for me.

"It's alright Cami, we weren't... doing anything." I chuckled getting up.

"Just fraternising in our compound where anyone can walk in. Newlywed days must be so enchanting." I rolled my eyes as Camille looked at the two of us in shock at Klaus's words.

"You got married? When?"

"We didn't." I felt Elijah's sight heavily behind me. "There isn't even a ring on my finger." I scoffed wanting to dig myself a deeper hole then I'd originally had.

"There will be." He whispered in my ear. "I shall go and get Rebekah back, you'll be able to find the coordinates quickly?" Elijah asked me placing a hand on my shoulder. I smiled up at him.

"No more then five minutes." He pecked my lips before leaving quickly.

"I don't think I've ever seen Elijah smile that much." Cami said after he'd left. I rolled my eyes pointing upstairs to where my laptop was.