Saved by the Ootori

A week had gone by since the girls had joined the club, and much to their surprise, they enjoyed it. They hardly had any trouble from the male guests, and a lot of the girls also would come and talk to them.

Though Shae wished her friend was a little less trusting...

"You basically just met them and you're already going to sleep over at their house? You're going to sleep over at male twins' house? You know you're playing a dangerous game here, right?"

"Don't worry, it's going to be fine. They just need some help with modeling some clothes their mom and them made; and then we're going to do homework and it'll probably be dark, so I'm just going to spend the night there! I'll be fine."

Shae stared at her friend then shook her head. "Let's hope for their sake that you are... If something's up, call me right away, okay?"

Kate chuckled. "Sure thing."

As if they knew the girls had been talking about them, the twins appeared. "Hey, girls!"

"Ready for-"

"Our sleep over-"

"Tonight?"

"Yep! And maybe next time we can have Shae stay over as well!" Kate cheered, smirking at Shae.

"You're not going to come this time, Shae?" Kaoru asked, looking at the brunette.

"Nope. I prefer getting to know someone a little more before sleeping over; especially boys. Besides, I've got a mountain of homework I need to do." The three groaned at the mention of homework. Again, Shae stared at them. "I think you three were meant to be triplets..."

Kate and Kaoru smirked, while Hikaru had an unusual reaction. He blushed and looked away. 'Oh yeah, he definitely likes her.' Shae thought, watching in amusement as Hikaru started to freak out when Kate placed a hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever.

"I-I'm fine!" He turned around and started walking to his and Kaoru's next guests. Kaoru chuckled and ran after his brother, waving to the girls.

"Hikaru's acting strange..." Kate pouted, "I shall get to the bottom of it!"

Shae shook her head again then looked around. A lot of the girls were upset over Haruhi leaving the club. She had repaid her quota and left, shocking everyone. Even the American girls could tell she had fun in the club, but no one forced her to stay any longer.

And Shae and Kyoya had grown close, Shae being the only person that was able to stump and confuse the second year male. When the club had first seen him go into shock over something Shae had said, they freaked out and thought he was dying.

Kyoya watched Shae as she went to her customers. He was intrigued by her. She was different from the other girls he had ever met, she was independent and kind, though she had a mischievous side as big as the twins'. He wanted to get to know her even more than he already did.

When club activities had ended, the twins hauled Kate off to their limo the second Kyoya let them go. Though Kate seemed to realize what she had gotten into and was starting to get nervous. Shae just waved as they left and hung around to help clean up.

By the time Shae left Ouran, hardly any people were left. She started her walk home, getting an eerie feeling not ten minutes later. She looked around, but saw no one. She picked up her pace, wanting to get home quickly.

As she passed an alley though, that eerie feeling proved true. A pair of hands grabbed her, dragging her into the dark passage. She tried to scream, but one of the hands were placed on her mouth. She was thrown against the wall, her vision blurry slightly when her head hit the cement.