Love with a Side of Crazy

As night started to fall, Shae decided it was time to go home.

"Today was really fun. Thanks for having me over!" She smiled as her and Kyoya walked out to the limo.

"Of course. I apologize for not being able to bring you home as well, but there's business to attend to that refuses to wait."

"It's no problem, I understand. I wish you luck with your 'business'!" Shae said as she started to get in the limo, but a tug at her hand stopped her. She looked back to see Kyoya holding her hand with a smirk on his face. He slowly brought her hand up to his lips, placing a delicate kiss on it then letting go. Shae blushed as she stared at him, then got in the limo with him closing the door.

Today was a good day for Shae. Kyoya's dad and sister like her, the wedding was called off, and she got to know some stuff about Kyoya that very few outside the family know.

She looked outside the window, smiling. But the smile soon left when Shae noticed that this wasn't the way to her house.

"Um, excuse me." She said, waving at the glass the driver was behind, "This isn't the way to my apartment."

"Oh, I know." That did not sound like the normal male driver... This voice was female; one that Shae heard before.

"Éclair? What's going on? Where's the driver guy?" Éclair only answered with a dark, evil chuckle, muttering to herself as she sped up the limo.

Shae's phone lit up, saying that she had a call.

"Kyoya?" She answered.

"Shae, there is something I am going to ask you, and the response I need from you is a 'no'." He said, his voice strained. "Is Éclair with you?"

"Sorry, Kyo, but the answer is yes. She's driving the limo."

Kyoya was silent for a while, the only indication he had heard her was his breathing picking up. Finally, he spoke. "Shae, Éclair is now more insane than she was before. I need you to stay calm and try to keep her calm as well. My family's police force is on the way and will be there soon as long as Éclair doesn't ditch the limo."

"Alright. I'll see what I can do. It sounds like she's talking about you to herself though." Shae chuckled, "She must absolutely love you."

Kyoya frowned as he got into a car with the captain of the police force, the idea of an insane girl in love with him didn't sit right.

"Shae, can you give Éclair the phone?" He heard a soft knocking over the phone and Shae talking with Éclair.

"Kyoya-sama? Is that you?" Asked the French girl.

"Éclair, pull the limo over and let Shae go. If you do so without trouble, then-"

"Ooh! It's always about her, Kyoya-sama! Why don't you ever just want to talk about me? I'm your chosen one, your soul mate! But you got distracted by this girl's charms, so I'm going to make sure that never happens again..."

A brief thought went through Shae's mind after she heard Éclair's words. 'She's a yandere... Lucky Kyoya.' She thought with sarcasm.

Kyoya would never admit it in all his life, but he was suddenly scared. The thought of Éclair doing something to Shae scared him. He didn't understand why, but all he knew was that he would be very upset if he could never see the brown haired girl again.

"Éclair, listen to me..." Kyoya went into his Shadow Lord side, the side that people listen to, "if you do something to Shae, I will have you arrested and locked in a cell for the rest of your life. Pull the limo over now and let Shae out."