And so, it Begins

What?!" The blonde America screeched in English as she stared at her friend and the tall dark haired male next to her as they walked to the club room. "When did you two become a couple?!"

"Saturday night." Shae answered, her ears slightly red from embarrassment.

"Why didn't you tell me?! My OTP has become cannon, how could you not let me know?!"

"You were shipping us?" Shae asked. Kyoya just stood by, chuckling at the girls.

"Of course I was! You two are so cute together, who wouldn't ship you?" Kate then turned to Kyoya, pointing her finger at him. "Now listen here, Kyoya Ootori, you ever make her cry, you'll find out that you aren't the scariest person in this school."

Kyoya chuckled, nodding. "You have my word. And if I break it, then I'll even fund your revenge ideas."

Kate's eyes brightened as they got to Music Room Three, smiling happily. "Really? Sweet! ...Wait... We were saying all that in English, and you understood us?"

"Of course, what kind of Ootori would I be if I didn't know that much?"

Kate froze, looking at him with wide eyes. "Oh my, God... You sound almost exactly like J. Michael Tatum!"

Shae gasped, staring at Kyoya as well. "He does!"

Kyoya placed his hand on the doorknob, "I'll take that as a complement with the way you two are fangirling at the moment."

As the three walked into the room, Shae and Kate still going on about American voice actors, Tamaki ran up to them.

"We're going to take a break!" He cheered. Kyoya's seemingly good mood faded away.

"What are you going on about now?"

"The twins say that their family just bought a new beach and that we can spend the weekend there! It'll be fun!"

"They bought a beach...?" The Americans asked at the same time, before laughing at each other.

Kyoya sighed, opening his black book and writing stuff into it. Shae tried to get a glance inside again, but he moved just slightly enough to where she couldn't see.

Shae frowned and looked up at him, seeing him with a smirk looking back at her before continuing his calculations.

"Alright, then. It appears that we can go without the guests for once as well."

"You take the guests with you when you go on vacation?" Shae asked.

"It helps with sales."

"Sales?"

Tamaki had started fidgeting and sweating, making the girls even more curious what these sales were.

"The Host Club makes a small profit from our activities. All money spent goes into a fund for whatever crazy idea our king comes up with next." Kyoya explained. "Like for today's costumes for example."

The girls looked slightly confused. "Costumes?"

"Oh, you didn't know?" The twins asked, coming up to the small group.

"Know what?"

"We cosplay a lot. Today's theme is... Fairy Land." They smirked, making Shae go pale while Kate's eyes brightened.

"You mean you're going to dress us up as fairies?"

"Yep...! Fun, right?" The twins chuckled. And for some reason that Shae could not understand, Kate started cheering.