***FABULOUS***

We interrupt this story to bring you this important program:

It was dark in the theater room. Tamaki sat at a piano, though he wasn't seen by the audience as he started to play.

A single spotlight shown down to the stage, showing a tall blonde man in a white suit, pink tinted sunglasses, and a designer scarf around his neck.

"It's out with the old, and in with the new. Goodbye clouds of grey, hello skies of blue. A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa. Endless days in my shades...! The whole world according to me~" The man sung, spreading his arms out wide.

Tamaki played a cord on the piano that didn't match up with the man, who glared at him in return.

"Excuse me."

Tamaki flinched and played the right cord.

"Thank you."

Another spotlight came on suddenly, as Shae walked out on stage next to the mysterious man.

"Iced tea imported from England. Lifeguards imported from Spain. Towels imported from Turkey, and turkey imported from Maine."

After each country was named, spotlights lit up men in the audience, each man looked either embarrassed or confused.

"We're gonna relax and renew." The man sang with Shae.

"You go do." Shae pointed to a few people then waved her hands dismissively before starting to dance with the man.

"I want fabulous, that is my simple request. All things fabulous, bigger and better and best!" The man sang, flipping his scarf over his shoulder.

"I need something inspiring to help me get along~ I need a little fabulous, is that so wrong?"

The pair did random fabulous poses after that, trying not to laugh at the stunned audience.

Finally, Shae could hold her laugh no more and nearly fell down she was laughing so hard.

"Everyone," she said after she caught her breath, "this is Flavio, also known as 2P!Romano from Hetalia! He is almost as fabulous as me!" Shae flipped her hair over her shoulder and laughed.

Look at this! I'm not dead! And I've updated another filler chapter while I finish writing the other chapters.

I'd like to thank the Hetalia characters(mainly 2P!Romano) for making a special appearance in this chapter! Hahaha me and Shae talked about this a while back, and I had to add this to the story!