Sleepovers and Love Confessions

"Yo, Shae, Kate, why don't you two spend the night with us?" The twins suddenly asked as the club hours were ending. Kate instantly agreed, but Shae was more cautious.

"I don't know... I'd need to pack an overnight bag." confes

"No worries! You can wear the clothes our mom made." Hikaru said, putting his hands behind his head, grinning.

"Yeah, she makes clothes so much; there are three rooms full of them at our place." Kaoru said, coping Hikaru.

"When we told her about you and Kate, she got your sizes and started filling up two more." They said together.

"She makes amazing clothes!" Kate said, "You're gonna love it."

"Well then, I don't see any problems about it then!" Shae grinned with them before Kyoya ushered them all to get back to cleaning the room.

-

As soon as they got to the Hitachiin Mansion, the twins dragged the girls upstairs and left them in a room literally filled with clothes.

"They don't waste much time, do they?" Shae laughed.

"Nope, they did the same when I was over as well."

After being serious with the modeling the first few times, the girls got bored and started going deeper into the room, finding the costumes. The girls smirked at each other.

"I'll let you pick mine if you let me pick yours." Kate suggested.

"Deal." They shook hands before going through the weird costumes. Kate was the first to find Shae's outfit, hardly containing her laughter.

The dress looked like it was based off of a traditional priestess kimono, but the ruffles at the bottom of the somewhat short skirt and the big white ribbon tied in the back showed it had a modern twist to it.

"That looks so weird..." Shae said, staring at it.

"I know! Isn't it great?

"Yeah... What do you think about yours?" Shae held up a long pink dress with a huge amount of ruffles underneath. It was cute at first glance.

But when both girls were in their costumes, they couldn't stop laughing.

"I've got a tent as a skirt!"

"I lost my legs!" They shouted, trying to keep from falling on the floor from laughing so much.

The twins stood outside the door, looking warily at each other as they heard the 'chaos' from within.

When the girls finally came out, the twins understood what the commotion was about and ended up laughing so hard they did fall on the floor. It didn't help that the American girls were doing poses as well, the twins thought they were going to die they were laughing so hard.

And so, the laughing went on for almost an hour after that. They were all tired and hoarse, but very happy, when they finally stopped.

They then decided to watch a movie before getting ready for bed. As the twins went down stairs to set everything up for them, the girls changed into normal clothes the twins brought for them.

"Kate, I was wondering: who do you like more, Hikaru or Tamaki?" Shae asked randomly.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Kate tilted her head, confused.

"You like them, right? Who would you choose if you had to?"

Kate was silent for a second before gasping and dropping the dress she had been admiring. "I-I am! I actually like them...?! No! I said I wouldn't fall in love in Japan, especially with two of the most popular guys in school! What am I going to do?!"