Shopping Center

Shae rushed to grab her bag for school. For some reason, her alarm had not gone off this morning and she slept in slightly. She hoped she could make it in time after making Kyoya's lunch box, the teachers didn't like students that were late... not that a lot of them did.

As she locked the door behind her and was fixing to run to school, she paused. In the street was a black limo with a teenage boy leaning against it and smirking at her.

"Kyoya?" She asked, walking to him through the crowd of people taking pictures. "What're you doing here?"

"Waiting for you. Can't have anymore... incidents like yesterday, can we?" He answered, opening the door for her.

"You're taking me to school?"

"Would you rather run?"

Shae smiled at him, giving him her thanks and the lunch box before jumping in.

When they arrived at Ouran, they had time to spare.

"Do you really think I can skip another grade?" Shae asked.

"You had no problems with the work I show you last night, so why wouldn't you?"

"Well... I'll just do a trial day then. You know, test it out then see if I like it."

And so, the two walked to the front office to have Shae moved up a grade.

Meanwhile, Kate was starting to worry about why Shae hadn't shown up yet.

Kaoru poked her in the back. "So Shae hasn't called you or anything?"

"I was with you two all day so far, you'd know if she did..."

"It'll be fine, she probably slept in or something, she'll be here before class start-" Just as Hikaru was talking, the bell rang.

Kate could hardly concentrate through the class, worrying too much to think. The ideas of what could have happened to her friend were endless, tormenting the poor girl until the class ended.

Kate stood up and started walking to the door, calling out to the twins a quick "I'm going look for her!" before exiting the room completely.

She ran down the halls and checked in every classroom, empty or not, for the other American. But she couldn't find her. It was a minute before the next class started that her phone rang.

"Shae!" Kate yelled, "Where are you?"

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I forgot. I'm going to be in the second years' classes today. Kyoya thinks I can skip another grade and it's actually pretty fun."

Kate was frozen for a second before letting out a sigh. "Okay then... Have fun, and tell me about it during lunch."

"Will do, bye!"

Kate put her phone away then walked back to her class. She got there as soon as the bell rang, but instead of pay attention to the old teacher, she crossed her arms on her desk and laid on them.

"You okay?" Hikaru whispered, glancing at her.

"Whatever..."

"Did you find her...?"

"No. But she called and said she'll be with the second years."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then why're you acting like that? Because she didn't tell you?"

"I'll tell you after class."

Kyoya glared at the teacher as he passed by Shae. There were rumors about him, but nothing to prove that they were true. So when he called Shae to wait a bit after class, Kyoya stayed at the door until she came out.