V.2-Ch.7.1: The War Has Begun

Bushida

Advanced Nurturing High School; Class 1-C

I sat on top of my desk in the classroom with my legs crossed. In front of me, Nishida, Hoga, and Sugiyama all bowed their heads down to the ground, shaking in fear. To both of my sides, Orlov and Okada stood alongside me.

"B-Bushida-san, we're sorry!" Hoga apologized.

"W-We didn't know, we swear!" said Sugiyama.

I let out a heavy sigh. "What a bunch of stupid fools you are. To think you could fall for something so simple like that. And Furukawa? I can't believe you were all scared of that guy. Honestly, have some guts the next time you see him."

"Y-Yes!"

Of all things, I never thought Class D would pull a move like that. Setting up fake security cameras in the area, and luring these three into a trap-making them believe that the fight they had was recorded.

"Class D..." I grinned. "I can't wait to savor the taste of your defeat. Especially you...Horikita Misaki...!"

Takemi

Advanced Nurturing High School; Hallways

I stood outside of our classroom, watching and listening to Bushida as he scolded his goons. I heard how the three of them failed and how disappointed Bushida was. But that wasn't all. I heard him mention a familiar name: Horikita.

"Tch...!" I grunted and clenched my fists, then walked away from them. "Misaki...!"

I had wanted to leave her and everyone else out of this, but it seems like it was pointless now. She was now a target, and she was more than likely going to get in the crossfire between Bushida and my fight. This was something I didn't want.

"Haah!" I shouted as I punched the wall. Bushida...I swear, I will take you down! I moved my hand from the wall and looked at my fist. "And I'll do whatever it takes to do it..."

"In this world, there's nothing more effective than the power of violence..."

I clenched my fist tightly. "Just you wait...! Once I'm done with him, you're next, Misaki...!"