1-5

Chapter 1 001

◎Her bargaining chip◎

001.

Jiang Yuewei has been lingering on the bed for a long time. During the days when she was groggy, she seemed to have had a long dream.

Everything in the dream seemed to be covered with a layer of white veil, and she could not see anything clearly. In a trance, she seemed to hear a sound in her ears -

"It has been three years, the doctor has also seen her, and the medicine has not been given." I ate it, but there was no movement in her stomach at all. All that medicine money was wasted..." "

It was because she had big breasts and big butt that your brother thought she would be fertile, so you let your brother take her home. Who knew she couldn't lay eggs? The chicken is just here to ruin our He family..."

"Mom, don't be so loud, be careful if she hears it." "

So what if she hears it? She hasn't even made a sound in her stomach after being married for several years, and she is even better at chickens. She doesn't want to get a divorce, which will obviously mean that our He family will be extinct..." "

If she still wants to be embarrassed, she should apply for divorce immediately, and then break up with your brother..." "

She has a very stubborn temper. Otherwise, wait until my brother comes back..."

"It has been three years and I have been very polite to her. This matter cannot be delayed any longer. I have to find a way to prevent your brother from being dragged down by her."

The voice was harsh and harsh. Like sharp needles, they pierced into her head one after another. The pain made Jiang Yuewei couldn't help but scream, and then she suddenly struggled to sit up.

The moment she woke up, the gate in her mind seemed to be broken, and rushing memories suddenly poured in. She had a splitting headache. It took a long time to recover, and then as her eyes focused, she could clearly see the wooden structure. The beams, the magpie-clad wardrobe, and the purple and black dressing table.

How could Jiang Yuewei not remember that this was the room where she and He Xiaofeng were married after sleeping in the room for several years, but she clearly remembered that she had been divorced a long time ago, so why did she come back?

After being stunned for a moment, she looked around and saw the wedding photos of the two of them on the bedside dresser, while the calendar turned to September 1977.

The memories in her mind kept surging. Jiang Yuewei seemed to have thought of something. Her confused pupils suddenly shrank. She didn't care about the others, and got off the bed and walked to the dressing table to sit down.

She looked at the mirror in front of her. The woman inside had a slender face, a high nose and thin lips, a slight smile at the corner of her eyes, and a gentle and graceful look between her eyebrows. Although her face was pale and haggard, this was clearly her appearance when she was young.

She was so happy that she almost screamed. 1977 was the third year since her marriage to He Xiaofeng, and it was also the time when the He family forced her to divorce. A moment ago, she was obviously breathing her last breath, but she didn't expect that she would turn back when she opened her eyes. Go to the past and have another choice!

Jiang Yuewei and He Xiaofeng were introduced to each other. Although she was not very satisfied with this man, He Xiaofeng drove a truck and found a job as a driver in the commune, specializing in long-distance running. Therefore, the He family's conditions were good, and the Jiang family's She was so satisfied that Jiang Yuewei had no choice but to get married because she had no choice but to decide on her own marriage.

Because He Xiaofeng was six years older than her, Zhao Fengxian urged them to have a child as soon as they got married. It seemed that the more she looked forward to something, the easier it would be for her to have a baby. Her stomach had been silent. Later, when she went to the hospital for a checkup, no major problems were found, and the medicine did not work. She ate and prayed to God, but there was still no movement in her stomach.

Zhao Fengxian was not very satisfied with her at first, but later on her opinions became more and more serious, and she became more and more mean. She gave orders all day long, scolded her when she was not satisfied at all, and went around telling others that she could not The He family was harmed.

He Xiaofeng saw all this, but he never thought of saying a word for her. He even followed Zhao Fengxian's example, scolding her at every turn, and even sometimes using his hands.

In the last life, Jiang Yuewei never thought about getting divorced. Divorce meant being laughed at and poked in the spine, so she couldn't divorce, and the Jiang family wouldn't let her divorce. In order not to divorce, she kept a low profile and worked hard to please her mother-in-law and her husband. My husband, in his spare time, uses his cooking skills to do odd jobs and buys small gifts to please them.

But it was a heinous crime for a woman not to be born at that time. No matter how humble she was, she ended up getting divorced the following year. He Xiaofeng also quickly married a woman with whom he had an ambiguous relationship after the divorce, but she was dismissed because she couldn't give birth. The two shackles of divorce were so tight that I didn't dare to remarry, and finally died of depression.

If it hadn't been for the moment she woke up just now, Jiang Yuewei would never have known that she was just living in a novel. In the book, she was just a cannon fodder described by the author who lamented her misfortune and was angry about her misfortune. She had a cowardly character and no independent opinions. Culture, the most ironic thing is that in the end the author also explained that the two of them had no children because He Xiaofeng had azoospermia.

Jiang Yuewei was startled by several knocks of "Bang, bang, bang -". She slowly came back to her senses from her memories, followed the sound and looked toward the door. There was a figure vaguely visible through the crack in the door. The figure is outside.

"Jiang Yuewei, are you awake?"

"It's just a cold, it's making me miserable. I slept all day and night and it's still not good. What time is it now and you still can't get up?"

Jiang Yuewei will never forget that this voice belongs to Zhao Fengxian. , although she had long been accustomed to Zhao Fengxian's attitude towards her in her previous life, but she was also very irritated when she heard such harsh words again, but now she didn't want to waste time in conflict with this old woman, so she just raised her breath and said: "Wake up, I You'll be out in a moment."

Zhao Fengxian felt relieved after hearing her soft voice, "Get up quickly, you're still whining and moaning even though it's already been three hours a day. If you want to be in someone else's house, a woman like you can't have children. She was kicked out of the house a long time ago."

Listening to her mumbling that she couldn't have a baby again, Jiang Yuewei gritted her teeth slightly, "I know!"

This daughter-in-law never resisted her, so Zhao Fengxian turned around and left after speaking, listening to the sound of her footsteps gradually walking away Far away, Jiang Yuewei smiled coldly, then stretched out her hand and flipped the wedding photo frame of herself and He Xiaofeng on the dressing table upside down on the table.

How could Jiang Yuewei not wake up from this life of being a bully and a horse and being criticized?

She was awake now, fully awake.

She will not be stupid again in her new life, she will not serve this family anymore, and she will not compromise like she did in her previous life to save this precarious marriage. She will get divorced immediately!

It's a pity that He Xiaofeng went for a long distance run a few days ago and should not come back until tomorrow, otherwise she could divorce the marriage right away.

Although the man wouldn't come back until tomorrow, Jiang Yuewei didn't want to stay at the He family for more than a day. After thinking about it, she put back her thoughts and took a deep breath.

It had been raining for several days in a row in the past few days, and autumn has suddenly entered Hongxing Commune. A cool breeze carrying the fragrance of flowers and plants swept through the gaps in the room, and even the air was filled with lively atmosphere.

She braided her hair, changed her clothes, then took out her duffel bag from the bottom of the closet and started packing her things.

Zhao Fengxian was in charge of the He family's money. Except that Zhao Fengxian bought some clothes for her when they first got married, he rarely gave her money after that, so there weren't many of her clothes in the wardrobe.

After putting away her clothes, she suddenly thought of something. She rummaged through the cabinets and finally found a small iron box at the bottom of the wardrobe.

The iron box belongs to He Xiaofeng. He usually puts some manifests and receipts. The man had previously told Jiang Yuewei not to touch this box. She was very obedient, so she never touched it. But now she has the memory of her previous life, and she knows In addition to the manifest and receipts, there were also some letters between He Xiaofeng and the woman named Zhong Baoyi.

There was a small lock on the box, but this kind of lock was basically a decoration. Jiang Yuewei took something and smashed the lock twice to open it. She quickly flipped through the contents inside and quickly took out three letters.

She roughly browsed through the letters. Although the title of the letter read Comrade He Xiaofeng at the beginning, the content was full of concern and ambiguity. At the end, Zhong Baoyi even asked He Xiaofeng to burn the letter, but it was obvious that He Xiaofeng kept it because he couldn't bear it. Come down.

If her memory is correct, this woman should have a decent job and a husband by this time!

Jiang Yuewei doesn't care when they got together, or what degree their relationship is now, she only knows that these letters are now her bargaining chip!

She quickly stuffed the letter into her luggage bag, then carried the bag out of the room, just in time to see Zhao Fengxian and the big-mouthed Qian Xiujuan from next door whispering in the courtyard.

As soon as they saw her coming out, the two immediately stopped talking.

Zhao Fengxian saw that it took her so long to come out, and began to scold her, "It takes you so long to get dressed, and you take so long to do everything..."

Listening to her voice again, Jiang Yuewei felt that her head started to buzz with pain again. , she didn't want to say any more words to this person, so she closed the door of the room without answering.

Zhao Fengxian saw that she was ignoring her and immediately became angry, "Jiang Yuewei, are you deaf or mute? Didn't you hear me when I spoke to you?"

Qian Xiujuan seemed to sense that something was wrong and hurriedly asked. Zhao Fengxian looked at Jiang Yuewei's sleeves, then looked at Jiang Yuewei and said with a smile: "Yuewei, where are you going with such a big bag?"

Zhao Fengxian also saw the bag in Jiang Yuewei's hand at this moment, and frowned, "What are you doing? What's in the bag?"

Jiang Yuewei raised her head and glanced at the two of them. Besides being a big talker, Qian Xiujuan next to Zhao Fengxian was also a big matchmaker in the team. In the past, Jiang Yuewei would have thought that Zhao Fengxian was just chatting with her about her family. Long and short, but now she knows that Zhao Fengxian asked her to be a matchmaker for He Xiaofeng so that He Xiaofeng could get married immediately after their divorce.

She glanced at Zhao Fengxian and said coldly: "Go back to your parents' home. I will divorce you when He Xiaofeng comes back." The

sudden words made the two people in the courtyard slightly stunned. Qian Xiujuan lived next door to the He family. Every move of the He family She almost knew that the He family was having a divorce these days, but Jiang Yuewei had been refusing to do so. What happened today that she took the initiative to speak first?

Zhao Fengxian was the first to react, and she laughed angrily.

Jiang Yuewei has been married to the He family for three years, and Zhao Fengxian is well aware of this temperament. Recently, every time she goes back to her parents' home, she says she will consider divorce, but in the end she never comes back to apologize and admit her mistake.

Her tone was extremely contemptuous: "Jiang Yuewei, if you still have a conscience, you are really willing to divorce. Don't pretend to come back crying and admit your mistake when the time comes, making it seem like we bullied you." During

the divorce period, Jiang Yuewei She felt aggrieved and went back to her parents' home several times, but every time her mother complained about her, who made her unable to have a baby, so she could only endure it, go back and admit her mistake and still live on, and she also thought that she could not give birth, and she was heartbroken. I feel confident that I didn't stay at my parents' house for two days and then I went back to admit my mistake.

I have heard the story of the boy who cried wolf many times, but no one takes it seriously, and it also arouses resentment, so it is not surprising that Zhao Fengxian can say this now.

Jiang Yuewei clenched her hands slightly, and was speechless for a moment to retort. She raised her voice, picked up her bag and left without responding to Zhao Fengxian's words. Before she had taken two steps, she heard Zhao Fengxian and Qian Xiujuan behind her say: "Look at her, she has also been there recently. I don't know what's going on, but I can't survive anymore, so I'm getting embarrassed."

Jiang Yuewei originally didn't want to have much communication with Zhao Fengxian, but when she heard her saying that she couldn't survive, she felt annoyed. Getting up, she looked back at Qian Xiujuan, then turned to stare at Zhao Fengxian, and said coldly: "Zhao Fengxian, let me tell you the truth, it is your son who can't give birth, not me. It's your son who can't do it, so I gave birth to him." No children."