51-55

Chapter 51 051

◎The He family is really the last one! ◎

051.

Liu Cai'e was startled when she heard this. She subconsciously let go and looked back at the person. Yaya breathed a sigh of relief and cried even more miserably. She cried heartbreakingly.

Jiang Zhengguang's face changed slightly, he quickly walked over and picked up the child, staring at her angrily, "What are you doing, what do you want to do?"

Liu Cai'e was frightened by his angry tone, so she hurriedly explained: "I I didn't want to do anything, but she kept crying and I couldn't coax her."

Jiang Zhenghua patted the child's back and blushed angrily, "How old is she? If you can't coax her, you have to cover her mouth? Aren't you afraid of covering her to death? "

Liu Cai'e has never thought about what to do to the child. This is also her child. It's just that she was in a bad mood just now. The child's crying made her upset. "I'm not like you think. I just can't coax him. I'm a little anxious."

Jiang Zhengguang didn't know what had happened to the woman he had been married to for almost seven years this year. He understood that it was hard for her to have a child, and would tolerate and coax her in everything, but she always lost her temper at the smallest thing, "Aren't you in a hurry?" "Yes, you are in a bad mood and want to vent. She is just a child. If you can't coax her in the future, just call me. If you are in a bad mood, just come to me. Don't lose your temper with a ten-month-old child."

Liu Cai'e heard. Yan Ye was a little angry, "I didn't mean it, why are you so cruel? Besides, the child is mine, what can I do to her?"

Jiang Zhengguang's eyes were clear, and he said word by word: "I don't know what you want to do, But no matter what you do in the future, I will not let the child be hurt."

Liu Cai'e choked when she heard this, what did he mean by this? Do you know that you are still thinking that way? She has been very restrained from showing it, right?

The child in his arms was probably frightened and kept crying. Jiang Zhengguang had no intention of spending time with her. He just looked at her coldly, "I will take care of the child today. You can think about what has happened to you recently."

He said After that, he went out directly with the child in his arms.

Liu Cai'e saw the disappointment in his eyes before leaving, and she felt aggrieved. Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Zhenghua were in good terms, so she wanted to adopt Yaya to them. She did it for the good of her children and their future. But the man didn't agree with her from the beginning, and he was even happy after learning that Jiang Zhenghua had his own child.

Obviously what she did was right, but he didn't support her, and she couldn't say it yet. She could only keep this grievance in her heart, and she had to endure being hurt by him!

Liu Cai'e felt aggrieved as she thought about it, and her eyes were red. When Song Chunning came into the house to find someone, he saw her looking like she was about to cry with red eyes, so he hurriedly asked: "What happened to you? Just now?" I just thought you looked bad."

Liu Cai'e tried her best to hold back her tears, sniffed, and smiled, "It's nothing, I just had a few quarrels with Zhengguang." When

Song Chunning heard that it was because they were sharing a room with each other, He didn't ask what was going on, and just said: "My mother and I are going to the commune to buy some cloth to make clothes for Yuewei's child. Do you want to go with us?"

Liu Cai'e felt uncomfortable at first, but now she heard that she When he came to ask this question, he felt even worse. He said coldly: "I'm not going, I'm not feeling well."

Song Chunning was stunned. One second she was smiling, but the next second she suddenly turned cold. Already? I didn't offend her, why is it so weird?

She didn't want to go, and Song Chunning didn't force her. She just said hurriedly and went out. When she got outside, she told Ma Aiyun that Liu Cai'e wasn't feeling well so she wouldn't go.

Ma Aiyun thought of the way the third child was holding the child and coaxing her, and she sighed in her heart. She didn't know what was going on with the third child's family. It always happened one after another. She had to ask later and pay more attention. That's good, otherwise I'm afraid of causing trouble.

The two went directly to the commune. Today was the market day. There were many people in the commune and there were many queues in the supply and marketing cooperative. Ma Aiyun was dumbfounded when he saw it. He originally thought that there would be so many people and forget about it, but on market days there are usually a lot of good products. If she waited until tomorrow, everything would be gone, so she pulled Song Chunning to line up too.

A group of people were afraid that they would run out of good things, so they pushed forward as hard as they could when they were waiting in line. Ma Aiyun and Song Chunning were squeezed all the way to the counter. They had already thought about what they wanted to buy before going out. Ma Aiyun said to the salesperson that While picking it up, when she finished talking, she saw a red baby's horned hat hanging on the shelf at the back, with two small horns on top, and two small "braids", which looked to be hooked with wool, which was very cute.

Although Jiang Yuewei is pregnant now and will not give birth until June or July next year, next year is the Year of the Sheep, and the hat has a perfect meaning, so she told the salesperson to take off the hat and have a look.

People on the other side of the queue also came up and asked the salesperson for a horned hat. The salesperson went to get the hat and turned back to the two of them: "This is the last horned hat. It's sixty-five cents. Which of you wants it?"

"I want it." "

I want it."

The two said in unison.

Ma Aiyun turned around when he heard this. What a coincidence, it was Zhao Fengxian.

Zhao Fengxian also saw Ma Aiyun. She was extremely jealous when her enemies met each other. She looked at the hat in the salesperson's hand and reached out to take it. "I want it first."

Ma Aiyun was not happy. She obviously wanted the hat first. Zhao Fengxian It was later, but he actually snatched it away, so he snatched it back, "I obviously asked the salesperson to take it, why did you grab it?" It

was just a hat. Zhao Fengxian didn't want it, but when he thought about Jiang Yuewei going to college, , who was popular in college and drank spicy food, and thought about how her son squatted in a cell and was often dragged to do labor reform and lost almost 30 pounds in a year, she got angry.

So she stretched out her hand and immediately went to grab it. She pulled the hat and said coldly: "You just said to look at it, but you didn't say you wanted it. Besides, this is a baby's hat. I bought it for my little grandson who was about to be born. Why did you buy it back?" ? Your iron rooster named Jiang laid eggs for your family?"

Zhao Fengxian wanted to grab the hat, but even cursed. Ma Aiyun didn't want to conflict with such a shrew, but she was not a soft persimmon, so she held her hand tightly Holding the hat to prevent the shrew from grabbing it, "Who are you calling an iron rooster?"

Zhao Fengxian looked at her blushing face and finally felt comfortable. She knew that Jiang Yuewei's inability to give birth was their pain point, "Jiang Yuewei is an iron rooster. You marry an iron rooster and go back." , you are so stupid that you treat her like a treasure, just wait for the queen to grab a baby hat from me!"

Ma Aiyun sneered, although she also wanted Zhao Fengxian to know that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant and slap her in the face, but Jiang Yuewei is not yet three months pregnant, and the child Only they know about the lack of stability and cannot tell anyone else.

Without saying a word, she pulled the hat back with force and stuffed it into the bag and handed it to Song Chunning. She looked back at Zhao Fengxian and said with a smile: "Then you will be disappointed. Our Yuewei went to the urban hospital for examination. The doctor is very skilled." She's very good, people say she's in good health and can give birth anytime she wants."

Zhao Fengxian was stunned for a moment after hearing this. Did Jiang Yuewei go to a big hospital for a checkup? Is she okay? impossible?

Ma Aiyun looked at Zhao Fengxian and said coldly: "On the contrary, your Xiaofeng has been in prison for more than ten years now, and he will be almost fifty when he comes out. Your He family is really the last one. Why do you buy baby hats?"

The He family was in trouble at the beginning. It's too big. Everyone knows what's going on. Now when everyone heard what Ma Aiyun said, they all looked at Zhao Fengxian and said -

"It turns out it's you again! The Zhao Fengxian who makes trouble every day and accuses the police of being unfair?"

"Are you here to buy it? You are still here to make trouble. Do you want me to arrest you again and take you to the police station?" "

The police also said that if you enter the police station again, you will be locked up forever. Do you still want to make trouble?"

Zhao Fengxian came back to her senses and said, Seeing everyone targeting her again, she was so angry that her nose was crooked.

At this time, the supply and marketing cooperative was full of people, and the salesperson didn't have much time to watch them making trouble. Seeing that Zhao Fengxian was about to speak, she said coldly: "Stop arguing, she was here first. Now that she wants it, then you can Change it to something else, and go out without buying it without disturbing the people behind you!"

Ma Aiyun felt relieved when she saw Zhao Fengxian's face turn red. If it weren't for her scruples, she would have told her about Jiang Yuewei's pregnancy now, and whether her son would be born. He scolded others for not being able to have children when they came out. He scolded Jiang Yuewei for three years and it was not enough. Now that he had nothing to do with their He family, he still scolded her?

Do you really think that the Jiang family is vegetarian?

Now that he had the hat, Ma Aiyun didn't want to waste time here. He immediately gave the money and tickets to the salesperson, then called Song Chunning with his things and squeezed out of the queue.

When she got outside, she looked at Song Chunning and said, "The two of them said they would come back this year. We should pay more attention to Zhao Fengxian. If she knows that Yue Wei is pregnant, she might even come to make trouble."

Song Chunning didn't think Zhao Fengxian was the best . She would cause trouble, because she was already a frequent visitor at the police station. If she made trouble again, the police would tell her to lock her up when she entered the police station again. However, he had to be on guard against others, so he nodded: "I understand."

And here. , Jiang Yuewei was busy with the start of school. They held a class meeting the second night after registration. At the meeting, everyone introduced themselves and ran for class cadres. Although Jiang Yuewei thought it was quite interesting, she was pregnant now and had no time. Don't worry about this, so I won't say anything.

The first night she slept in the university dormitory, although she was excited, she was also very sleepy because of her pregnancy, so she went to bed very early and soundly, and had a good night's sleep. When she woke up the next day, it was sunny outside, and she I brushed my teeth together with my roommates, and went to have breakfast and go to class with everyone else's books.

From this day on, Jiang Yuewei's college life was officially on track. Because she was pregnant, except for some normal courses, she did not participate in any other unnecessary clubs and so on. She just used this time to read more. Enrich yourself by reading books.

After a few days, she quickly adapted to university life. She didn't do anything else except attend classes. She didn't feel tired or vomited after eating. She seemed to be like other normal people. There was nothing wrong with her, so she Tell the man directly that he will not drop out of school.

Jiang Zhenghua knew that she had not confessed her feelings for several days and was half relieved, but this was just the beginning. He didn't know what would happen next. The other half of his heart continued to hang on, so he only asked her to be careful not to bump into each other.

Jiang Yuewei finally had a child, so she was very wary. Fortunately, the people in their dormitory were relatively easy to get along with, and there were no conflicts for the time being. After that, she focused on school, and spent every day either in the classroom or in the library. Reading in the library.

Because the classes are full every day, Jiang Yuewei has less time to return to the station. Recently, because the country has been provoking, the troops are working hard to train. Jiang Zhenghua cannot go to the city often without orders, so after that For a period of time, the couple lived apart.

Jiang Zhenghua couldn't see Jiang Yuewei. He worried about her every day and thought about her so much that he felt like he was losing weight. So he couldn't help but call the school, but the school's phone number didn't belong to Jiang Yuewei alone, so He went from calling once a day to calling once every two or three days.

On this day, Mr. Yang had something important to discuss with Jiang Zhenghua. After Zhou Liyang got the order, he went to the office to call someone. Before he entered the office, he heard Jiang Zhenghua talking on the phone: "I didn't do anything. I just ran long-distance with heavy weights every morning, and then I just walked alone." Parallel bar push-ups, more field combat in the afternoon, and training in the evening, and field skills also need to be learned." When

Zhou Liyang heard what Jiang Zhenghua said, he thought he was reporting the schedule to a superior, but who knew that in the next sentence he heard Jiang Zhenghua say: "In the evening Why don't you go back to me when you go home? Why don't you go back to the camp and torture those brats to let them improve their abilities and let them know why the flowers are so red..."

Zhou Liyang's forehead was sweating. It turned out that he was with his wife Report your daily itinerary. How long have you been separated? Start reporting your itinerary. Isn't it a case of strict hepatic control? It shouldn't be.

Jiang Zhenghua has always been a male chauvinist and always speaks his mind in the camp. Who can control him?

But Zhou Liyang thought about how Jiang Zhenghua would often come to the dormitory to chat with them before Jiang Yuewei came. But after Jiang Yuewei came, he didn't come much, and he went home as soon as the training was over. One minute I won't delay too much, and then I learn to cook and so on...

these things combined, it seems that it is really a bit of a henpeck!

Just as he was thinking about it, he suddenly heard a sudden noise in the office. He came back to his senses and saw that Jiang Zhenghua had hung up the phone and was looking towards him.

Jiang Zhenghua: "What are you doing sneaking around at the door?"

Zhou Liyang quickly walked in: "Report to the battalion commander, Commander Yang has asked you to go to his office over there." It

has been almost two months since Yang Xiaoguo's incident, and this incident should also happen. Jiang Zhenghua felt that Teacher Yang might have come to him to talk about this matter, but who knew that in addition to Teacher Yang, there would also be their Commander Xu when they got there.

Teacher Yang looked at him coming in and said, "Captain Xu is going to study at the beginning of next month. Do you know this?"

Jiang Zhenghua's heart skipped a beat when he heard this. Although their captain had already said that he was going to study, things didn't work. It had been delayed for almost a year, and he didn't say when he would go. No one knew, so he immediately said: "Report to the teacher, I only know that Captain Xu will go to study this year, and I don't know about the others."

Yang Xu looked at him and said He straightened his body, looked solemn, and smiled, "If Captain Xu goes to study, a deputy commander will naturally come up to replace him. When the deputy commander has a vacant position, the organization has decided that you will take the position. What do you want to say? Tell me?"

Although Captain Xu had mentioned this to himself a long time ago, Jiang Zhenghua was also very excited when he heard such words, but he tried his best to hold back, "No, I will obey all the arrangements of the organization. "

Yang Xuyan finished explaining Jiang Zhenghua's promotion in a concise and concise manner, "Okay, then you can go out. The documents will come out in a few days, so prepare yourself mentally."

Jiang Zhenghua thought of something and stood still while looking at the two of them. move.

Seeing that he still refused to leave, Captain Xu raised his eyebrows slightly: "What's wrong, do you still have something to say?"

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, "Yes, I still have something to say."

Teacher Yang also smiled, as if he understood what he wanted to know. What, he said: "Yang Xiaoguo's case will be settled in a few days, and your wife will be given an explanation at that time."

Although Jiang Zhenghua wanted to ask about Yang Xiaoguo before he came just now, he changed his mind now, and his expression remained unchanged. Looking at the two people, he said: "It's not about this."

Yang Xu raised his eyebrows: "If it's not about this, what is it?"

Jiang Zhenghua pursed his lips and said bluntly: "Since the organization has decided to let me take over the position of deputy regiment, then I can now Are you applying for a house in the city military compound?"

After all, during the month when Jiang Yuewei was in school, the couple never saw each other more than two hands apart. He was so pitiful!