86-90

Chapter 86 086

◎Unclear with other men◎

086.

Jiang Zhenghua didn't know how to talk about it specifically, but both parties made concessions. In the end, Sun Shumin paid for the medical expenses and then compensated each family 30 yuan. This matter is over, but Sun Shumin will still have to be detained for a while and will not be released until this matter is over. Her store was ordered to close down and its business license was revoked. She will no longer be able to get involved in this aspect of business in the future.

Jiang Yuewei feels that she is very lucky that no serious accident happened this time. Otherwise, Sun Shumin would not have been as simple as being locked up and compensated. She deserves it. If she manages it well and does not engage in some heresy, she will definitely make some money. But she I didn't want to, and something happened.

A few days later, An Xin's store opened and the sign was removed. Everyone was talking about it for a while. After that, Jiang Yuewei didn't see Sun Shumin again. She probably didn't have the nerve to come here anymore recently.

Unfortunately, Jiang Yuewei failed to take over the store because Sun Shumin's landlord took back the house and planned to open a store of her own. Jiang Yuewei thought about it and let it go. If she opened another store, she would probably not be busy at the same time. Come.

This matter finally came to an end, and soon it was December, and the weather was so cold that the breath froze, and the pedestrians on the street wore thick clothes and were all wrapped up like rice dumplings.

Now that there is no peace of mind across the street, the free gift activities in the store here have ended, but the business has not slowed down because of this, and the business of the new store is also booming, and it is even a little too busy. Jiang Yuewei has one call at three o'clock every day Running around, people are so busy that they lose weight right back to before giving birth.

Jiang Zhenghua also felt sorry for her and said, "How about I find someone to help them? This way you can feel more relaxed."

Jiang Yuewei smiled: "Is it your former subordinate again?"

Jiang Zhenghua pondered for a moment and looked at her, " Well, it's better than Song Hongxing's. Her legs are still there, but her feet are very sloping, okay?"

Jiang Yuewei was just joking at first, but she didn't expect the man to really have this idea, but indeed, although Song Hongxing's legs are inconvenient, But he doesn't talk much and works like a cow. He seems to have endless energy. The couple are also honest people. Jiang Yuewei is also very satisfied with the two of them in the store.

When she didn't respond, Jiang Zhenghua continued: "It's okay. If you feel embarrassed, I'll hire someone else."

Jiang Yuewei didn't feel embarrassed, but she didn't expect him to mention it like this. Although reform and opening up, many factories such as They are springing up like bamboo shoots after the rain, but they only recruit people with able-bodied limbs. Moreover, it is already difficult for people with able-bodied limbs to find jobs. What about people with disabilities? Will anyone be willing to hire them?

If people like Song Hongxing and her brother Jiang Xingguo went to the factory, no one would take a second look at them, right?

Being a waiter in Fuxin doesn't require very outstanding people. As long as they are clean and hygienic and don't have any evil intentions, Jiang Yuewei can recruit them. Now that she has the ability, she feels that she can help them.

"I didn't say that." She raised her eyebrows slightly, "As long as someone like Song Hongxing is hard-working, clean, and honest, of course I don't mind." After

saying that, she added: "But the Chinese New Year is coming soon, you want If you want to introduce someone, you should wait until after the Chinese New Year."

Jiang Zhenghua frowned slightly, "Why do you praise Song Hongxing so much?"

Jiang Yuewei joked: "Why, are you jealous?"

Jiang Zhenghua said sourly, "No, you are not like this. You have praised me."

Jiang Yuewei's eyebrows arched, "How is it possible that you are so handsome, have such a good figure, and love me so much, how could I not have praised you?" A

simple sentence said so seriously, why did Jiang Zhenghua feel so good? Well, of course he is handsome and has a good figure. As for his eight-pack abs, "He is handsome and has a good figure, and then he is gone?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled, "Isn't this enough?"

Jiang Zhenghua: " Not enough."

Jiang Yuewei was speechless. How could this man be like a child? He had to fight for this. She bit it and carefully searched for some adjectives in her mind, such as "you are so gentle, romantic, brave, etc., any adjectives that can be used" Use it all on men.

Jiang Zhenghua was very excited when he heard this, and gradually he couldn't control himself anymore.

Ma Aiyun and Wan Xiuzhen were listening to the couple having fun in the room outside the living room. They thought to themselves that they should find time to talk to Jiang Yuewei and be sure to pay attention to contraception. Now they have two babies. I don't want to ask for it again so soon, not to mention, there is family planning.

There was still fighting inside. Ma Aiyun was a little embarrassed and coughed slightly, so she had to change the subject and ask Wan Xiuzhen: "How is your divorce? Do you want Zhenghua's help?"

Wan Xiuzhen lowered her head slightly, not reporting good news but not bad news. "Soon, maybe after the Chinese New Year."

Ma Aiyun nodded, "That's fine, stay away from that man in the future, otherwise your life will be gone."

Wan Xiuzhen nodded, thinking, if the man then If she still doesn't want to divorce, then she will go all out and get a divorce even if she gives the man money. Anyway, she is doing very well here now. After one month of probation, Jiang Yuewei increased her salary, and she can earn money slowly. .

Soon, the days came to the end of December. The customers who had been spending money at Fuxin came over with the consumption paper cards that Fuxin had given them and asked Jiang Yuewei: "Does your New Year's event still count? My consumption has reached your level." I asked for it."

Welfare Jiang Yuewei bought it a long time ago and put it in the store. Now when she heard someone ask this, she responded directly: "Of course, it counts, we have eggs, flour, soybean oil and rice, each corresponding The weights are different, which one do you want?"

That person is a regular customer of Fuxin. I originally thought this was their way of attracting customers, but I didn't expect that they were actually willing to honor it, "Then I want soybean oil."

That person With excitement on his face, he received a one-pound bottle of soybean oil. After that, other people who had collected their consumer cards also came to receive the items. Fuxin suddenly became famous again.

The happiest person is Ma Aiyun. Now the second child has children, and the second child also has a share in the store. All this happened after he married Jiang Yuewei. She feels that Jiang Yuewei is the fairy who came to save the second child. So I happily called back to share with the old man.

This time she directly told Jiang Fumin everything about Jiang Yuewei's opening of two stores. Jiang Fumin's eyes almost dropped when she heard this, "Really or not, why didn't you tell us before?"

Ma Aiyun also wanted to say . Yes, but I'm afraid they won't be able to keep their mouths shut and tell this matter. When Li Meiyu knows that Jiang Yuewei has made so much money, isn't she going to do everything possible to find Jiang Yuewei?

By the way, she almost forgot that Li Meiyu didn't know that Jiang Yuewei had already arrived when she opened the store. She was as annoying as a fly, but luckily he drove her back.

Ma Aiyun smiled and said, "We were unstable before, so we didn't tell people that we were going to make a fortune in silence. You can't tell anyone, especially Li Meiyu, don't let her know."

Jiang Fumin hasn't seen Li Meiyu for a long time. It was estimated that they would not dare to come to the Jiang family again, but he hesitated for a while and then said: "I heard gossip that the daughter-in-law of the Jiang family is not clear with other men, and it seems that she is going to divorce Jiang Xingguo recently. , I guess you don't have time to pay attention to us."

Ma Aiyun was stunned for a moment after hearing this, but she was not surprised at all. At first, she thought that Chen Hongyan was more powerful than Li Meiyu. She looked down on Jiang Xingguo at all, and Jiang Xingguo was a coward and could not suppress Chen Hongyan. , divorce is a matter of time, but the children are pitiful.

"That's fine." She said indifferently, "Don't ask about them in the future. They have nothing to do with us anyway. If they come to our house to ask for someone, just call them back."

Jiang Fumin didn't want to know either. The main reason was that this matter had caused a big fuss in private. Their brigade also had a daughter-in-law who was married from there. She knew a little bit about it, and it was related to Jiang Yuewei. He didn't even want to know. "I know."

Ma Aiyun Then he said: "The two children are still young now, and it is inconvenient to take a car. We won't go back this year. We will send you New Year gifts then."

Jiang Fumin hesitated for a while and said, "I guess you have to come back."

After hearing this Ma Aiyun felt something was wrong, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Fumin sighed, "Liu Cai'e will be released in early February. She will definitely divorce her third child by then. She will definitely have to deal with the divorce. You have to come back to take charge of the overall situation. ."

Ma Aiyun was shocked when he heard this, "Why was she released so soon? Didn't it mean fourteen months? It was only one year in February?"

Jiang Fumin told her the reason. In order to commute her sentence, Liu Cai'e expressed She was very good and actively cooperated with the reform. In the reform-through-labor farm, she did the most tiring work, earned the most work points, and was willing to help others, so the police commuted her sentence. Originally, she was supposed to be released in April, but it turned out that she was released in early February. It's coming out, it's already the end of December.

Ma Aiyun was a little depressed after hearing what he said. Mainly because he had been riding for more than ten hours and it was the Chinese New Year. There must be many people in the car. Ma Aiyun was afraid of riding alone in the car, so he didn't want to go back.

But when Liu Cai'e was able to threaten them with suicide, she knew that this person had hidden bad intentions, and she would definitely be troubled when he came out. Therefore, Ma Aiyun wouldn't worry if she didn't go back.

After hanging up the phone, Ma Aiyun went back and told Jiang Zhenghua about the matter, and also about Chen Hongyan, "I heard from your father that Chen Hongyan didn't say she wanted children, she just wanted money."

After saying that, he sighed, " After she did something like that, even if she didn't raise children, she still wanted money. Li Meiyu was probably half furious."

Jiang Yuewei was so surprised that her eyes almost fell out. In her previous life, Jiang Xingguo and Chen Hongyan were in a good relationship when she died. , Chen Hongyan was not having an affair with another man, nor was she divorced. Why did this matter suddenly develop like this?

However, this matter has nothing to do with her now. Anyway, even without Chen Hongyan, the three of them can still support a child, so Jiang Yuewei stopped paying attention to this matter and had no intention of telling Yuexia about it.

Soon, the last few days of 1979 passed, and the New Year was ushered in with a burst of firecrackers. Lanterns and small national flags were posted everywhere in schools, streets, courtyards and alleys, and everything was red.

The school had a two-day holiday on New Year's Day and everyone went out to play. Jiang Yuewei originally wanted to take her children out to play, but it was too cold outside and she was afraid that her children would get sick, so she gave up the idea.

The store was very busy, so she went to the new store to help. Even Jiang Zhenghua, who only had one day off, came back to help.

After the New Year's Day holiday, Jiang Yuewei received a document from the sub-district director, asking all merchants who registered as self-employed last year to write a copy of this document, which was about how they made a fortune and how they thought about opening up. Based on the actual situation, three "Excellent Pathfinder Awards for Wealth" will be selected. Whoever wins this award will have the opportunity to wear a red flower in their hair, be featured in newspapers, and may even be featured on TV.

Jiang Yuewei was surprised. She didn't expect that the government would have such an event. She was very excited, because if it could be featured in newspapers and TV, it would be the best GG for Fuxin!

Although the business of Fuxin's two noodle restaurants is very impressive now, who would reject this opportunity, so she is very enthusiastic about participating in this event!

Then, she immediately asked the man to go to the Industrial and Commercial Bureau to inquire. Although there were not many people registered as self-employed in their city last year, there were almost 30 people. In other words, she had to compete with more than 20 people for a quota!