66-70

Chapter 66 066

◎I was so angry◎

066

When Bai Ling went out and waited for the bus, Zhao Xiaofang and the others also arrived at their destination.

The name of Jiang Yuewei's shop is Fuxin Noodle House. There are a lot of red firecracker shavings on the ground at the door of the noodle shop. There is also a small board hanging next to the door of the shop. It says, "Pork bone soup noodles and dumplings are available today. Thirty servings of each are free." , with the words "one serving per person only".

It is already noon, it is lunch time, the store is full of people, and there are many people queuing outside. Some people even bring their own lunch boxes, it feels like going to the canteen to get food.

Zhao Xiaofang counted the number of people queuing outside and estimated that they would arrive soon. She took another look at the situation inside. Jiang Yuewei was very busy and had no time to look at the situation outside, so she didn't plan to disturb her. After everyone discussed it, they Got in line directly.

Maybe it's because of people's curiosity, so everyone is very excited when waiting in line. When they see people coming out after eating, they directly ask if it is really free.

The man immediately said: "It's really free, I didn't pay you just now."

Someone else asked: "How does it taste?"

The man reached out and wiped a mouthful of oil, and laughed twice, "What I ate is Noodles, the taste is really amazing, better than the ones in restaurants, so delicious~"

Everyone saw that he was so exaggerated and didn't believe it, so they said "cut".

The man ignored the people in line. He just ate noodles and didn't know how the boss made them. He bit into the piece of ribs in the soup. The meat was tender and smooth, and the taste was mellow. Overall, the noodles tasted great. It was really great. Although the noodles were delicious, he didn't feel full, so he wanted to eat dumplings.

With this in mind, he went straight to the back and queued up again!

Zhao Xiaofang was stunned when she saw the man's operation. She thought she would have to tell Yue Wei later that this man actually wanted to eat two portions!

Soon, they were queued up one after another. Everyone took their numbers and sat directly when there was space, regardless of whether they could be at the same table.

The store is very simply decorated, and the space is highly utilized. There are nine tables and chairs, all of which are now full of people. Looking through the glass on the middle window sill, Zhao Xiaofang can see at a glance that Jiang Yuewei is busy with a big belly. And her sister and her mother-in-law.

She hurriedly shouted to the people inside the window: "Yuewei."

Jiang Yuewei raised her head when she heard the sound, glanced outside, and knew that several of them were coming. She rolled her eyes and said, "You are here? How many people are there?"

Zhao Xiaofang He smiled and said: "Twelve, there are four more who have no seats and are still waiting in line."

Jiang Yuewei said: "Then you wait a moment."

On the first day of opening, Jiang Yuewei originally thought that there might not be many people, but she didn't expect , as soon as the firecrackers were set off, the old ladies who were close to Ma Aiyun in the military compound shouted, attracting many people.

At first, everyone was wandering outside and watching. After all, a good thing like free is as rare as pie in the sky. Who knows if it is a trap.

Later, a few people came in and wiped their mouths after eating. Everyone saw that it was really free, so they all came and queued up. So there were so many people, the tables were all full, and now there is not enough space.

Now that so many classmates came to cheer, Jiang Yuewei couldn't keep them waiting for too long, so she and Yuexia took the small table where they put their things and went out to find an empty seat to squeeze in.

This operation made Zhao Xiaofang and Huang Xiuying tremble with fear, and they quickly stepped forward to help. Now, the four students who were still waiting in line at the back also had a seat. Everyone sat very close to each other. Those students turned their eyes and looked at the noodle shop, mouthing Chirping -

"Yuewei, you must have spent a lot of money to renovate this store, right? It looks very simple and comfortable." "

I think you feel comfortable because you have noodles to eat. Smell the fragrance, My mouth is drooling."

"Yeah, I didn't even have breakfast in the morning to eat this meal, I'm starving to death."

Once a person is hungry, and smells the smell of meat, the hunger will increase, and the more They said they were getting hungrier, so everyone asked, "Yuewei, when will you be ready? Do you want our help?"

The noodles and dumplings were prepared yesterday, and the stock was also prepared. They just need to cook it a little. Jiang Yuewei didn't want their help. , hurriedly said: "No, it will be ready soon."

Zhao Xiaofang thought of something, looked out, and saw that the man who had eaten just now was still waiting in line, so she quietly told Jiang Yuewei the situation.

Jiang Yuewei smiled and said, "Don't worry, I've remembered it all. Just wait a moment, we'll get it done right away."

After saying that, she went into the kitchen to help, because everything was ready, and the soup and condiments were also ready. Put it aside, the briquettes are burning on the stove. It is burning vigorously at this time, and the water above is boiling vigorously. Put the noodles in the pot and take them out, then add the seasonings, and finally spoon out the soup to make a bowl. The noodles are ready, as are the dumplings, so they cook them quickly.

After getting everything done, she put the bowl toward the window and called her number directly.

Several classmates who came to support listened to Jiang Yuewei's call and went to the noodle window to get their own things. They had been hungry for a long time, and after getting their things, they quickly sat down and started eating.

When you eat it, the noodles are chewy, the dumpling skins are smooth, and the soup is rich. As soon as you eat it, you guess that the noodles and dumpling skins are made from Fu Qiang powder. There are enough portions, and the food is delicious, not to mention free. , if you sell it now, someone will definitely buy it.

"These noodles must have been made by Yuewei. I didn't expect her to be so good at her craftsmanship. She must have put a lot of thought into it

, right?" "This soup is made from mushroom and pork bone soup. Isn't it delicious?"

" Really, my mother doesn't even cook it for me like this at home, she just eats it directly under the clear soup."

"It's delicious, the meat is delicious, and the noodles are delicious! It's much better than what I ate in the restaurant before!" "

Then But no, the food in the restaurant is not very good, and they don't give us free food."

"..."

As everyone was talking, they heard the sound of Jiang Yuewei arguing with someone behind them. A group of people turned around and saw that the person just now had already eaten. The men who had met were lined up at the window.

Jiang Yuewei looked at the man and said directly: "Comrade, you have eaten just now, I remember you."

The man said: "I only ate noodles just now, but I haven't eaten the dumplings yet."

Jiang Yuewei said: "We It says outside that only one free portion per person is available, and there will be 60 free portions tomorrow. If you want to eat dumplings, please come early tomorrow."

The man said again: "I don't have time to come tomorrow, and you didn't say only You can only eat one portion of the same thing, isn't it cheating for you to say this now?"

Zhao Xiaofang said after hearing him so confidently: "It's good to have something to eat, but you still want to be greedy, others are still queuing up, you eat two There will be no more people eating for free later. Do you have any sense of shame?"

After hearing Hao's words, several students also followed suit: "Yes, if you want to eat more, then pay for it yourself! Anyway, a bowl of dumplings sells for the same price as a state-owned restaurant!"

The man was a little embarrassed after being talked about by everyone, so he looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "Okay, then you can sell me one."

Jiang Yuewei was in a dilemma because There aren't many dumplings left. If I have to make dumpling wrappers again, I'm afraid Ma Aiyun will be too tired.

The man looked at her hesitation and said with surprise: "You won't sell it, right?"

Jiang Yuewei turned her head and glanced at Ma Aiyun. Ma Aiyun understood her eyes and immediately said: "Sell it, I will definitely sell it! I'm a flour manager. enough."

Having spent so much money to open the store, and now he has to eat noodles and dumplings for free, Ma Aiyun feels extremely distressed. Now someone can make just ten cents by buying it, so how can he not sell it.

Jiang Yuewei raised her eyebrows and said, "Okay, I'll sell you one."

So, things developed in a bizarre direction. Those with bowls in the back thought they tasted good after eating the noodles or dumplings, so they bought another one to take with them. There are not many people, but they still make money.

Zhao Xiaofang was in a good mood when she saw that Jiang Yuewei had made money. Finally, her meal was not in vain. After a group of people finished eating, it was not easy to occupy the table, so she told Jiang Yuewei and got up to go out.

As soon as they got up, the people queuing outside crowded into the store. When they got outside, they found that there were more people queuing than when they first came.

Huang Xiuying smiled and said: "Bai Ling said before that others would not dare to come to eat free things. If I had known, I should have asked her to come and have a look."

Zhao Xiaofang raised her eyebrows: "I originally wanted to call her, but thinking about her and Yue Wei's incident happened before, so I didn't call."

Ye Lin snorted slightly, "Forget it, people don't like us. Maybe if I call her, she won't come, and I gave her my face in vain. What are you doing?"

Liu Cuihong felt that Bai Ling was actually the kind of person who was very greedy for petty gains. If Jiang Yuewei had called her, she would have come.

Bai Ling, who was being discussed by several people, had already arrived at the noodle shop, but she had been watching outside. She was almost discovered by the group of people coming out of it just now. Fortunately, she hid quickly.

After watching a group of them walking towards the bus, she came out from the corner of the noodle shop.

I have to say that Jiang Yuewei chose the location of her store very well. It is close to the food station and there is a sales department next to it. Not only are there schools and factories nearby, the most important thing is that there are residential buildings nearby. There are people everywhere.

Maybe it was because the location was so good, and because she invited too many people, the people queuing up from the entrance of the store were all lined up on the road. Maybe they were too excited, and the group of people were all shouting there, and it was a bustle. .

The gap between what he had thought at the beginning was a bit too big. The more Bai Ling looked at it, the more depressed he became. Why are these people so greedy for petty gains? It's just a bowl of noodles, and the queue is so crowded, why don't you worry about being squeezed to death?

But she also thought that going to a restaurant not only requires money but also tickets, and now there are free noodles. For this group of people who love petty gains, does that mean they don't eat for free?

People come here for free. Jiang Yuewei is only free for these two days, not every day. When these people taste the sweetness and have to spend money to buy things later, they will definitely not be happy, and the store will definitely be deserted by then. Down!

So, thinking of this, she felt happy again, so she happily took the car back and decided to come back on the third day to see the situation.

After the third day, she had to go to class, so she didn't come out of school until noon. When she was on the bus, she heard some classmates at school curiously talking about the noodle shop.

When she arrived at her destination, she was slapped in the face again.

The two-day free publicity was too strong. Jiang Yuewei also had a group of classmates and a few enthusiastic old ladies to help with the publicity, so it only lasted two days. Many people knew that there was a Fuxin Noodle House in the military compound, and the amount of noodles inside was The tube is full, the dumplings are big, the soup is thick enough, good quality and cheap.

Those who had never eaten before immediately became curious. Some people queued up in the first two days, but they were not reconciled because they didn't get the noodles. So on the third day, which was Saturday, Fuxin Noodle House officially opened at 11 o'clock. It was open for business, but there was already a group of people queuing up outside.

Bai Ling got angry and left immediately after seeing the situation.

Jiang Yuewei was surprised and happy. This was a good start, so she quickly invited people in.

Maybe it was because it was Saturday, so people kept coming to eat, and they were busy until about six o'clock in the evening. However, it was still dark at this time, and there were still several people outside asking if they still had dinner.

But the three of them were really tired and didn't want to knead flour anymore, so they hung up the sign and closed the door. After closing the door, Jiang Yuewei counted today's sales and found that she earned almost forty yuan that day!

The three of them were shocked at the time, thinking that if they could earn forty a day, how about one thousand a month? Throwing aside the cost, you can still make a profit of 500 to 600 yuan a month?

Ma Aiyun became energetic instantly and wanted to knead the dough again and opened the door right away.

Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Yuexia didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Jiang Yuewei said: "Mom, let's talk about it tomorrow. Today is Saturday and it is also the first day of business. It is normal for business to be good. Everyone is just doing it for fun. We don't know what will happen in the future.

" Hearing what she said, Ma Aiyun felt that she couldn't rest anymore. She thought that after tomorrow everyone would start going to work and go to class normally, and there would be fewer people eating noodles, so she must hurry up and sell more portions on Sunday!

So, she still got up: "I still have to knead the dough. I will open the door at nine tomorrow. If I can sell more, I will make an extra dime."

Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Yuexia couldn't talk to her, so after resting for a while, they followed her. Go help.

The next day, Ma Aiyun opened the door at nine o'clock, and someone came within half an hour of opening. Jiang Yuewei originally wanted to rest, but when she saw people queuing up, the place was too busy, so she had to go to help.

There is a lot of traffic on weekends, so the turnover is about 40 yuan for two consecutive days. On weekdays, there are indeed fewer people, but you can still make more than 20 yuan.

After a week, Jiang Yuewei also began to have a rough idea of ​​the trend of passenger flow. She roughly estimated that after a month, she should be able to make up for the money she spent on the previous decoration. The money earned after excluding costs is pure profit.

Ma Aiyun was so excited when she knew that the store was making money. She wanted to transform into a three-headed and six-armed person and sell from morning to dark. When there was no one in the store at this time, she went to the sales department to borrow a phone and called home to tell the old man. She also asked him a question. Be good or not.

Some people in the Changhong production team have not seen Liu Cai'e for a long time, so many people have asked her where she is. Several children have not seen their mother. They have been asking recently, and they are making trouble when they can't find their mother. But Jiang Fumin didn't tell Ma Aiyun about this, he just dismissed her casually, and then asked Jiang Zhenghua when he would be back.

Ma Aiyun was also very worried. It was about to enter April. Jiang Yuewei's due date was getting closer and closer. It had been almost two months since Jiang Zhenghua went to the front line. He still had no news at all. So after hanging up the phone, he went back to the store to ask Jiang Yuewei. , see if we can get some news from the front line.

Business has been good these days, and Jiang Yuewei is in a good mood and sleeping soundly, so she has not thought about men in the past few days. Now besides Zhou Liyun, she doesn't know who to ask about the situation. She only said: "I will talk to you when I get back in the evening." Go ask Teacher Zhou."

Ma Aiyun nodded. Today is Wednesday. There are not many customers. After six o'clock, there will be no one. Anyway, there are no people, so they simply put up a sign of closing. There are still some noodles that cannot be sold out today. , the three of them closed the door and cooked the remaining noodles.

Halfway through eating, someone suddenly opened the door and came in: "Is there any more noodles?"

Jiang Yuewei raised her head and said subconsciously: "No, we..."

Halfway through her words, she choked up and saw three people standing at the door of the store, headed by The man was wearing a dirty green military uniform, carrying a big bag, and stared straight at him with dark eyes.

Jiang Yuewei's face was filled with joy. The man who had been on the front line for two months finally returned safely!

But in a blink of an eye, he saw that besides Zhou Liyang, there was also a little girl the same age as Jiang Yuexia.