61-65

Chapter 61 061

◎Regret◎

061

Seeing the two of them, Jiang Yuewei was a little surprised, but she seemed to think of something quickly. The New Year was not over yet, and there were many people going shopping in the county. They looked at her with solemn expressions. , it doesn't seem like they are going shopping. He Xiaofeng is being held in the county jail. With their looks, they probably want to see He Xiaofeng, right?

I just didn't expect that it was such a coincidence that they would take the same car.

He Xiaoying also saw Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuewei at a glance. She was stunned for a moment, and suddenly she remembered that Jiang Yuewei in front of her had nothing to do with their He family. She glanced at Jiang Yuewei's obvious pregnant belly, and suddenly felt that her breath was blocked. There was so much suffocation in her throat that she almost couldn't breathe.

Now everyone knows that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant. During the Chinese New Year this year, many acquaintances came over and asked them if they knew about it, pretending to be unintentional.

How the He family scolded Jiang Yuewei for not having a child before, now the He family will suffer double the backlash, and those scolding words will always follow them for the rest of their lives, and even their married daughters will be laughed at behind their backs.

Zhao Fengxian also saw them. She was stunned for a moment, then snorted fiercely and turned her eyes away.

Jiang Yuewei acted as if she hadn't seen them, and walked directly towards the empty seat at the back, followed by Jiang Zhenghua, and Ma Aiyun walked at the end. When she saw Zhao Fengxian at first sight, she said "Huh" and asked her with a smile: "You guys are going too? The county? What are you going to the county for?"

A simple question made He Xiaoying feel ashamed, because they came to see He Xiaofeng. He was in the county jail. This matter made the He family lose face, so she Nothing to say.

When Zhao Fengxian heard her asking this, she was also annoyed. They were not familiar with the Jiang family. Ma Aiyun wanted to hurt her by asking this question, so her tone was very unfriendly: "Where do we go? It's none of your business?"

Ma Aiyun was attracted by her. As she said this, she was not angry at all. She smiled and said, "We are all acquaintances after all. Let's say hello when we meet. Why are you so angry?"

Zhao Fengxian looked at her playful face, and her heart was aggravated. There was still smoke. If it weren't for the fact that this was a car and Jiang Zhenghua was still sitting in the back, she would definitely have a few words with Ma Aiyunding today, but now she could only swallow her anger.

She knew that Ma Aiyun was proud because Jiang Yuewei was pregnant, but what if she was pregnant? Looking at her big belly, she must have given birth to two daughters. Just the two of them would definitely not be able to have another baby in the future, even if they gave birth to two daughters. How can the Jue family be better than the He family?

Thinking of this, she felt a little better and said coldly: "I'm not familiar with you."

Seeing this, Ma Aiyun smiled and didn't intend to talk to her anymore. She quickly walked to the back seat and sat down next to Jiang Yuewei. , whispered: "They must be going to see He Xiaofeng."

Jiang Yuewei nodded lightly, "I know."

Ma Aiyun smiled, "The way of heaven is easy to reincarnate, and no one will be spared by heaven, so people will not do too many bad things. , otherwise God will hold grudges, and they deserve it now."

When Jiang Yuewei returned home, she also heard Ma Aiyun talk about some of the He family's situation. Anyway, the He family has nothing now, and is also burdened with infamy, and He Xiaoying and He Xiaofang also I really feel that the current He family is so embarrassed that they basically don't go back to their parents' home.

She couldn't help but think of the situation before she and He Xiaofeng were divorced. He Xiaoying had not married far away and had to bring her children back almost two or three times every month. They often stayed for two or three days at a time, eating and drinking from He's family. He would go back to her husband's house and take away some things from time to time. Needless to say, He Xiaofang was also supporting her in high school at that time. As a result, something happened to the He family and the two of them ran faster than anyone else.

Jiang Yuewei didn't want to waste time paying attention to the He family now, so she just smiled and nodded, "That's right, you still have to be kind." The

car drove away quickly. Although they were sitting in the back, the road from the commune to the county was relatively better. , so there were not too many bumps along the way. After driving for three hours, the car finally arrived at the county station.

As soon as the car parked, Zhao Fengxian and He Xiaoying got out of the car in a hurry. Because Jiang Yuewei and the others were sitting at the back, they could not get off until the people in front had finished getting off. The two people had long since disappeared.

Jiang Yuexia had been waiting for them at the exit and called someone as soon as she saw them getting off the car.

Jiang Yuewei looked at her walking over and asked, "Are you done with your work?"

Jiang Yuexia's job was introduced to her by her classmate's family. Now she doesn't do it, so she came here on the sixth day of the new year. She asked her classmate to return the job because the factory only opened today, so the work handover was only completed in the morning, and everything was just fine.

She nodded, "It's been done, and the letter of introduction factory also opened it for me."

Ma Aiyun felt that these two sisters were really difficult, and she didn't know what Li Meiyu thought. What two good girls actually forced them to To the point of breaking off from her parents' family, "Then your mother won't be suspicious, right?"

Jiang Yuexia shook her head. She said that she had received a salary increase, and Li Meiyu believed her directly. Perhaps she was too happy and got carried away, so Jiang Yuexia said She didn't have any doubts when she went to work on the sixth day of the Lunar New Year. On the sixth day of the Lunar New Year, she even put some red eggs in her bag and said, "No, I called home in the morning. They wouldn't have thought that I would leave with you. Even if they knew by then, There's nothing they can do."

Jiang Yuewei smiled, "That's good, let's go eat first."

The four o'clock train tickets are now past noon, and the train station is still a little far away from here. The group of people is near the station. After eating, Jiang Zhenghua borrowed the phone in the mailroom of the station and dialed the number of an acquaintance in the prison. Then he took the bus with his things and set off to the train station. When they arrived at the train station, Zhao Fengxian and He Xiaoying also rushed there. Arrive at the county jail.

They had applied to visit the prison earlier. No one came to visit the prison at this time. After they submitted their supporting documents, the prison guards took them to the interview room. After that, the prison guards went to the prison to take He Xiaofeng out.

When they were about to arrive at the interview room, the prison guard looked at He Xiaofeng and said, "Your friend Jiang Zhenghua asked me to bring you a message to tell you that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant." He

Xiaofeng's originally muddled mind seemed to suddenly lighten up when he heard his words. The boy suddenly woke up. He suddenly stopped and looked at the prison guard: "Who did you say is pregnant?" The prison guard

looked at him and repeated what he had just said, "If you have any questions, just ask your mother." After that

, , no longer gave him a chance to ask questions, and immediately sent him to the interview room.

As soon as Zhao Fengxian saw her son, she stood up immediately. When she saw his haggard and skinny appearance, tears came to her eyes. "Why have you lost weight again?" He

Xiaofeng was still immersed in what the prison guard had just said. , listened to her question, but did not respond. After a while, he asked her: "Is Jiang Yuewei pregnant?"

Zhao Fengxian suddenly heard him ask this and was stunned. They knew Jiang Yuewei was pregnant for a long time. Yes, but I have never told He Xiaofeng that this place is basically closed management, so he has never known about it. Now he suddenly asked this, obviously knowing it, who said it?

She looked slightly confused and immediately said: "No! She can't give birth. How could she be pregnant? Who told you?"

He Xiaofeng's face was gloomy: "Jiang Zhenghua!"

Zhao Fengxian was immediately stuck after hearing this. She was on guard. She never expected that it was Jiang Zhenghua who brought this news in, but she must not tell him about it. She immediately said: "What nonsense? If you don't get back to me now, why are you listening to his nonsense? Of course he said that." "

He Xiaofeng was originally half-convinced that Jiang Zhenghua was Jiang Yuewei's current man. If he just wanted to stimulate him, he didn't have to wait until now, "You didn't lie to me?"

Seeing this, Zhao Fengxian frowned and said, "Why did I lie to you? Or do you not believe what your mother said?"

He Xiaofeng looked away with difficulty and looked at He Xiaoying on the side, "Tell me, is it true that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant?"

Zhao Fengxian asked again She immediately said: "She is not pregnant. You are living well here. Why are you thinking so much?"

He Xiaoying didn't know how Jiang Zhenghua told him. Now that he has told him, there is no use hiding it, let alone Can this be kept secret for a lifetime? It's not like the prison blocked all contact with the outside world, but since her mother wouldn't let her talk, just forget it and keep it a secret, so she didn't say anything.

Seeing the expressions on the two people's faces, He Xiaofeng knew that his question had been confirmed without them having to answer. Jiang Yuewei was really pregnant!

He sat there and looked at Zhao Fengxian silently, and he didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

Now that she has a child, is it really him who has the problem?

Thinking of this, his face turned slightly pale. If this was true, then those people outside must also know. If they knew, they would definitely not miss the opportunity to talk about him. He could now think of what those people outside looked at him and how. Scolding him, why are you laughing at him?

It was like a big stone was pressing on his chest. He Xiaofeng's breath was stuck in his throat, so suffocated that he could hardly breathe. All he could think about was how could this happen? How did he get so messed up?

"How could this happen?" He asked slowly.

Zhao Fengxian looked at his dull look and became anxious, "What's the matter? If you don't believe it, what if she gives birth to a baby in the future? We can have a baby when you go out." After saying that

, she touched He Xiaoying. , cueing her to speak.

He Xiaoying was speechless, but she still agreed, "Yeah, brother, don't think too much, reform here, try to get a reduced sentence, and everything will be fine when you leave early." The more they comforted them, the more

they wanted to seal it. , He Xiaofeng was originally a nine-point believer, but now he has become a ten-point believer.

It was because Jiang Yuewei couldn't give birth to him that she got together with Zhong Baoyi. If she could give birth to him, then what was the purpose of him and Zhong Baoyi, and why did he go to so much trouble to divorce?

After getting together with Zhong Baoyi, he worked hard to make money and did bad things under her instigation. Now he is in jail, his job is gone, his wife is gone, his face is gone, and he has become a person who everyone calls for beatings. The street rat!

If it weren't for Jiang Yuewei's infertility, he would not have been with Zhong Baoyi, nor would he have provoked Jiang Zhenghua, nor would he have divorced Jiang Yuewei. Jiang Yuewei was good-looking, had a gentle temperament, and was a good cook. She always listened to his words. But Zhong Baoyi basically doesn't know these things. Not only does she not know how, she will bite him back, and his whole life will be ruined by Zhong Baoyi!

He Xiaofeng's mind was in a mess now, and the more he thought about it, the angrier he became.

Yes, at first he always thought that his life was messed up by Jiang Yuewei, but now think about it, his life was actually ruined by Zhong Baoyi. This woman ruined his whole life, after he lost Jiang Yuewei. The woman you choose.

He Xiaofeng suddenly thought of this and felt a breath of air rushing from his heart to his forehead. His vision went dark, and he fainted as soon as his body went limp.

Zhao Fengxian saw a man who was fine suddenly collapsed, and was so shocked that he screamed. He quickly called the prison guards to help him, pinching and pressing him. The interview room was instantly in chaos.

He Xiaofeng was pinched awake. After he woke up, his mind was filled with regrets. He regretted not provoking Zhong Baoyi and regretted divorcing Jiang Yuewei. He regretted it to death!

The interview room here was in chaos, and the train station was also crowded due to the large number of people. Jiang Yuewei and her group finally got on the bus, found their compartment, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

They were all sleeper berths, and they happened to be in a carriage with four people. The car stopped for a short time, and the car started driving soon after getting on. After that, Ma Aiyun went to make malted milk for everyone to drink.

Jiang Yuexia took a train for the first time. Just like Jiang Yuewei, she curiously sat by the window and looked out at the retreating scenery. Even ordinary bushes and trees like those on the side of the brigade mountain felt fresh and interesting to her. After a while, her little excitement disappeared because she felt a little motion sick, and she just wanted to sleep.

It was the third time for Jiang Yuewei to ride in the car. After getting on the car, she just wanted to sleep, but Ma Aiyun was the only one who couldn't stay idle and ran to the next car to chat with others.

Although this train took more than ten hours to drive, it basically meant sleeping at night and arriving in the city the next day. This time, there were only four of them in the entire carriage, so Jiang Zhenghua could just close the carriage door when sleeping at night. Get up and sleep peacefully without worrying about your things being stolen at night.

At around eight o'clock the next day, the train stopped. A few people with their luggage lined up to get off the train and walked toward the station exit. When they arrived at the exit, there was a large square.

When Jiang Yuexia and Ma Aiyun returned to the city for the first time, their eyes lit up when they looked at the high-rise buildings and wide roads around the exit. Ma Aiyun exclaimed from time to time that big cities are great.

Zhou Liyang did not go back this year. He drove a jeep to pick up people as before. He was particularly conspicuous at the exit in his military uniform. Jiang Zhenghua saw him at a glance and waved to him from a distance.

Zhou Liyang came up to say hello and help move things. Ma Aiyun praised him for being polite. When he got in the car, he didn't forget to ask him how old he was and whether he was married. Zhou Liyang turned red in the face.

Jiang Zhenghua coughed hurriedly and said, "Mom, don't ask anymore, let him drive."

Ma Aiyun stopped and felt very good about this shy young man. He regretted that he did not have a daughter, otherwise he would choose The son-in-law looks good and shy, she thought, subconsciously looking at Jiang Yuexia beside her, and then smiled.

Jiang Yuexia felt a little weird when she looked at her and smiled. However, the car drove away and the bustling scenery along the way made her have no time to think about it. After driving for more than half an hour, the car entered a courtyard. There were people everywhere in the courtyard. They were single-family buildings and three-story buildings. Finally, the car stopped in front of a small building.

Several people got out of the car, carried their things into the floor, and went up to the second floor. Jiang Zhenghua opened the door. The room, which had been empty for more than a month with the windows open, had long lost its smell. There were things in the living room that Zhou Liyang had moved back from the station. A bunch of salutes are waiting to be cleared away.

Zhou Liyang wanted to go back after completing the task. Ma Aiyun looked at the enthusiastic help and said hurriedly: "Let's have lunch before leaving?"

Zhou Liyang shook his head hurriedly, "Auntie, I still have my task."

Ma Aiyun looked at him, "Then You have to eat to do the task. It's almost eleven o'clock now, and it won't be long before you start cooking. Can you do it after eating?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled when she heard this and looked at Jiang Zhenghua, "Should the leader give the message?"

Jiang Zhenghua He coughed lightly and glared at Zhou Liyang, "Let's eat together. I'll go back with you after we finish."

The leader had already spoken, but Zhou Liyang still couldn't say no. Ma Aiyun immediately packed up and went to cook. Jiang Yuewei was not idle either. Pack up all the things in the house and put them in their places one by one. Three bedrooms and one living room are just right for four people. Ma Aiyun and Jiang Yuexia have their own rooms.

Jiang Yuexia was still a little nostalgic for her job. After all, after working for a year, she could still meet with a few classmates in the county from time to time, but now she saw the prosperity of the big city and saw that the dormitory was much better than theirs. Her nostalgia for the room has long since disappeared. After all, people move to higher places, and after the reform and opening up, big cities always have more opportunities than small counties.

We were busy until noon and everyone had a meal together. After the meal, Jiang Zhenghua followed Zhou Liyang back to the army. After Ma Aiyun put away the dishes, he went out to say hello to the neighbor and familiarize himself with the environment.

Jiang Yuewei had a big belly and it was inconvenient to go out, so Jiang Yuexia accompanied her. The two sisters sat on the sofa. Jiang Yuexia thought of something and asked Jiang Yuewei: "Sister, what business do you want to do?"

Doing business is nothing more than "food, clothing, housing and transportation", and among these four words, Jiang Yuewei's best is naturally "food", so she said without thinking: "Let's set up a snack bar or something. These two words Let's rest first. After we have rested, we will go out and have a look."

Jiang Yuexia looked at her belly and felt a little worried, "Does my brother-in-law know about this?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled and nodded, "Of course I do, he supports me. Yes, there is no rush. Let's take a look first to know what to do next."

Because the Third Plenary Session of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China at the end of last year implemented the policy of reform and opening up, in the spring of this year, there was a real new atmosphere, and the streets There are a lot more bright and bright colors on the clothes, and there are more and more trendy floral shirts and bell-bottoms. Women are starting to wear curly hair and dress themselves up to look as good-looking as they look in the movies. Some people even posed in January. Street stalls.

But after all, the policy has just begun, and there are not many street stalls. But now that two months have passed and the New Year has passed, the market should have changed a bit. We will see what happens then.

Jiang Yuexia stopped asking and settled down to make clothes for her nephew who was about to be born. Jiang Yuewei went back to her room and took a nap. When she woke up, Ma Aiyun came back with a small bag of fruit in her hand.

Jiang Yuewei was surprised, looked at her and asked: "Where did you buy it? Is it far from our compound?"

Ma Aiyun said: "I didn't buy it, I chatted with someone as a gift. I said no, you have to put it in my arms, we We made an appointment to go there to chat tomorrow, and I will return her things then."

Jiang Yuewei thought to herself after hearing this, Ma Aiyun's social skills are really great, she was not afraid at all when she first entered the city, and she had been making friends with everyone in less than an afternoon. Got a friend?

But it was necessary to be on guard against others, so she said: "We have just arrived, let's just chat in the courtyard, don't go out with others."

Ma Aiyun looked at her and smiled, "Don't worry, I'm not a kid. Child, can you let others deceive you?"

But think about it, a group of people were chatting there just now. Others disliked her because she was an old country lady who spoke with an accent, but that woman was particularly enthusiastic about her and forced her to Something is a little strange.

Although it's not good to think about other people's good intentions like this, it's always okay to be more careful.

Thinking of this, she thought of what Liu Cai'e had done before. She looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "Don't eat this fruit yet. You can eat it when I buy new ones tomorrow."