36-40

Chapter 36 036

◎Not at all restless◎

036.

Jiang Yuewei walked up to the two of them and wanted to speak, but seeing that they were still chatting, she was embarrassed to interrupt the conversation and just stood aside and waited.

When Huang Zhengcheng saw this, he stopped the conversation and looked at her, "Comrade, are you okay?"

Jiang Yuewei was happy when he saw him speaking, and repeated what she had just said to the sentry, and then said : "Comrade Jiang Zhenghua asked me to come to you if I need anything before he left. I've been very worried recently. It's not going to be the Chinese New Year soon, and there's no news from him. Can you help me ask him about the situation there? ?"

Huang Zhengcheng knew what Jiang Zhenghua had told him before setting off, but it had not been two months since they set off. Generally, if something really happened, there would definitely be a tip coming back. No news now is good news, not to mention that all the family members are worried because of it. For this reason, we have to call the front line. How busy will the front line be?

He glanced at Jiang Yuewei and knew that she was still young and had just joined the army. It was the first time she encountered such a thing. It was normal to feel nervous, so he comforted her: "Don't be nervous. It's really hard to contact the front line, so it's usually nothing." If something goes wrong, they won't call you back. Now that he hasn't contacted you, it means that everything is fine now. You can rest assured that nothing will happen."

Another person also said: "That's true, you wives. It's normal to worry, but you have to trust our soldiers."

Jiang Yuewei knew that these were just words of comfort. She hadn't been eating well or sleeping well recently, and she occasionally got distracted in class. If she didn't know the news about the man today, she would probably go back She couldn't eat or sleep well again. "Then why don't you help me ask about the situation on the front line? If the situation on the front line is good, then I will treat him as good."

Huang Zhengcheng always felt that Jiang Yuewei didn't understand him. Meaning, he repeated the same words to her again, but she still insisted on knowing the situation. Huang Zhengcheng was a little unhappy, but he had received instructions from Jiang Zhenghua before, so he asked her to follow him into the camp office and explain it to the political commissar. situation, and then take the phone and dial to the front line.

At first, Huang Zhengcheng answered the phone and heard that the situation on the front line was good and that the riot was coming to an end. He looked quite happy, but in an instant, he couldn't laugh anymore.

Seeing the change in his expression, Jiang Yuewei's heart suddenly tightened. Could it be that something really happened over there?

Just as he was thinking about it, he heard Huang Zhengcheng ask: "How are the people in the first battalion?"

Jiang Yuewei became more and more nervous as she listened. She didn't know what was said on the phone. When she looked at Huang Zhengcheng, she kept a tense face, and her whole body was tense. It's not good, the feeling of uneasiness in my heart is getting stronger and stronger.

Soon, Huang Zhengcheng hung up the phone. Before he could speak, Jiang Yuewei said first, "Did something happen over there? Who was injured? Is it Zhenghua?"

Huang Zhengcheng nodded and shook his head again. What about the specific situation? Bian couldn't explain clearly. He only knew that many soldiers were injured in the morning, and among them was Jiang Zhenghua. He also reported good news but not bad news. He said to Jiang Yuewei: "Don't worry, everyone has been sent to the city hospital. We will wait until later." They went to the hospital to understand the situation and will call us back."

After hearing this, Jiang Yuewei's legs softened and she almost fell down. As expected, she didn't think too much. She couldn't sleep well these days, and she felt very uneasy. , I didn't expect that something really happened to the man, and the extent of his injury is still unknown!

She had never encountered such a situation. When she thought that something had happened to him, and that it was serious enough to be sent to the city hospital, her eyes turned red, "Huang, I want to see him now. He must be injured too." I need someone to take care of me, can you arrange a car for me?"

Those people had already sent me to the hospital in the morning, and it's already noon and I still haven't received any news. Huang Zhengcheng also felt that the situation there might not be very good, and Jiang Yuewei was very worried. She cried and did not hesitate, "Okay, you go get some clothes, and I will apply for a car to take you there later."

Jiang Yuewei thanked him happily and immediately returned to the family building. Originally, she wanted to call Zhang Aifang and Wang Dongmei. , but I didn't know what was going on over there, so I simply stopped talking and quickly took a few clothes and money and went to find Huang Zhengcheng.

The front line supported by Jiang Zhenghua is in the urban area of ​​another provincial capital. The distance between the two provinces and urban areas is quite far. It takes about eight hours to drive. Jiang Yuewei's heart is already in her throat now. She has been worried all the way and her body is stiff. Along the way, we finally arrived at the hospital here at nine o'clock in the evening.

There were not many people in the hospital at night. After entering, the group went directly to the nurse to ask if any soldiers had been sent from the border. The nurse directly told them that the few who had been sent directly were on the third floor of the inpatient department.

Jiang Yuewei asked the way and ran directly to the inpatient department. Huang Zhengcheng and the soldier driving the car followed her and almost couldn't keep up. When they arrived at the inpatient department, she asked the nurse Jiang Zhenghua's ward number, and then walked quickly to the room. As a result, before I even reached the door, I saw several doctors and nurses coming out of the ward pushing transfer trolleys.

There was someone lying on the trolley, but Jiang Yuewei couldn't see who it was because the person on the bed was covered with a layer of white cloth from head to toe. She raised her eyes and looked at the ward number. It seemed to belong to Jiang Zhenghua. They seemed to have come out of it. .

There was a buzz in her head, and her whole body went limp as if she had lost all strength.

When Huang Zhengcheng saw this posture, he was confused. He finished thinking that something serious had happened. He hurriedly helped the person up. Just as he was about to ask the doctor, he heard someone shouting -

"Yuewei?"

Jiang Yuewei heard. Hearing the familiar voice, his whole body trembled. He immediately raised his head to follow the sound and saw Jiang Zhenghua and a doctor walking towards this side. He had one arm hanging around his neck and some gauze on his face. He was wearing it underneath. He was wearing a vest and a lot of bandages on his body. Although the injury seemed serious, he was standing well.

"Jiang Zhenghua!"

Jiang Yuewei rushed over as if her legs were equipped with springs. She wanted to plunge into the man's arms, but he was now wrapped in bandages. She was afraid of hurting him, so she only stood in front of him. , shouting with a trembling and sobbing voice: "As long as you're okay, just be okay..."

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her trembling look and knew that she had been tense for a long time, so he didn't care about the people present, let alone the pain in his abdomen. He was injured, so he held her in his arms with one hand and stroked her back, "Don't cry, I'm fine. I was planning to report to you that I was safe tomorrow, but I didn't expect you to come."

Jiang Yuewei just thought that she was covered with It was him who was covered with white cloth. She was so shocked that she almost fainted. Now that she saw that he was safe and sound, the tight strings in her heart instantly relaxed. She didn't think about anything or speak, she just leaned into the man's arms and bit her gently. Lips whimpered.

Seeing her so worried, Jiang Zhenghua felt as sweet as honey in his heart. While busy wiping her tears, he coaxed softly: "It's okay. I'm fine. It won't look good if I cry again." It

was like holding down After turning on the switch, Jiang Yue stopped sobbing for a moment. She quickly wiped away her tears and exited the man's arms. When she saw a group of people watching around them, she realized that she felt a little embarrassed.

Jiang Zhenhua saw that she had her head lowered and was so shy that she wanted to find a hole to crawl in, so he pulled her into his ward. He looked back at Huang Zhengcheng who followed him and asked, "Why are you here?"

Huang Zhengcheng watched a scene with you. After the sweet love between my husband and wife, I was now being questioned by him. I finally came to my senses and walked over and said: "I called at noon and heard that someone from your first battalion entered the hospital. They didn't say anything about the situation there. You My wife was worried, so she rushed over. Are you all okay?"

Jiang Zhenghua responded in a deep voice: "A few brothers were seriously injured, but my injury was okay, so I came with them."

Huang Zhengcheng's face also darkened . He came down and said, "What's going on? Didn't they say it's coming to an end at noon? Why did you still hurt someone?"

The matter was indeed coming to an end, and they were all ready to go back, but last night, the comrades in the camp here went on patrol, and who knew they were ambushed over there. Later, he took people to support him because the terrain there was not familiar enough. Coupled with the lack of visibility at night, several brothers in the first battalion were also injured. Fortunately, they killed the last wave of them directly in the end.

Huang Zhengcheng was silent for a while after hearing what he said, "So someone died?"

Jiang Zhenghua: "There are two serious injuries in the camp here, and they are both in the hospital. I hope they are okay."

Huang Zhengcheng felt sad when he heard that someone was seriously injured, but he There was nothing he could do now. He pondered for a moment, watching Jiang Yuewei keep staring at Jiang Zhenghua's injuries, and said with interest: "This mission has been completed well. There should be a reward from above. You have a good rest first, and I'll go see the other brothers." ."

After saying that, he went out directly.

Huang Zhengcheng had been here just now, and Jiang Yuewei was too embarrassed to ask the man about his injuries. Now that he was gone, she immediately looked at the man and asked him about his injuries, "Where are you injured? Can you let me see it?"

In the ward He was the only one staying now. Jiang Zhenghua saw that she was worried, so he asked her to take off his military coat. He said: "There are no injuries. Just the left arm was grazed by a bullet/bullet, and the abdomen was stabbed, but it was not deep." ."

Jiang Yuewei slowly took off his coat, and when she looked inside, she saw that the dark red blood was still stained on the coat, and the bandages on his body were still soaked with blood. It was shocking to see, "Didn't you say there were only two men? Is it an injury? Why is there blood on the bandage?"

Jiang Zhenghua was afraid that she would shed tears again when she saw the injury, so he hurriedly said: "The others are just minor scratches, it's just a little blood, it's not a problem. You see, I don't even have to lie down."

He was not lying down, but he was walking much slower just now. He probably hurt the wound. Jiang Yuewei was a little scared now that he was covered in blood, so she immediately asked him to lie down. He went to bed and said, "You're in the hospital and you still say you're fine. If I don't come, are you not going to tell me?"

Jiang Zhenghua has been a soldier for more than ten years and has suffered countless injuries. He has always reported good news but not bad news. Today, he Even though she was injured, she didn't expect Jiang Yuewei to come over, "No, I'm too busy today. I was planning to report to you that I'm safe tomorrow."

Jiang Yuewei didn't believe his lies, and before she spoke to him, he said again: " You seem to have an exam soon, or you can go back with Huang Zhengcheng later. Anyway, I'm fine now and will be back in a few days."

When Jiang Yuewei came in the afternoon, she didn't even think of the questions he mentioned, and she didn't even have time to ask for leave. "I won't reply for now. I'll just call the teacher tomorrow and ask for two days off. Anyway, I've almost finished my review."

Jiang Zhenghua didn't want her to waste time with him. "I have Zhou Liyang here. He's just helping there now." Looking at the other people, they will come over after finishing their work later. You are obedient and go back and have a good rest and review."

Jiang Yuewei raised her eyes after hearing this and looked at the bleeding bandages on his body. She couldn't help but said: "You are not obedient either. Well, you have to take care of yourself, haven't you suffered so many injuries?"

The tone was obviously complaining, but it was full of distress. Jiang Zhenghua felt his heart soften when he heard it. Although there was an accident later, his mission this time was considered It was completed successfully, and she was praised by the commander. I will definitely go back and make meritorious service. In order to give her better, the injury is worth it!

The corners of his lips raised, "These are just minor injuries. If you don't believe me, I'll show you at a trot."

As he spoke, he stepped forward, but he never thought that he would step too far and pull the wound on his abdomen, and he didn't feel conscious in his mouth. The ground hissed.

Jiang Yuewei looked at him expressionlessly, her dark eyes staring at him momentarily.

Jiang Zhenghua immediately stopped moving, then slowly turned back to the bed, looked at her, and said in a faint voice, "I will listen to you."

Jiang Yuewei saw that he was suddenly well-behaved, and the corners of her mouth could not help but raise, "You are covered in blood. , lie down first, I will get you some water to wipe yourself."

Jiang Zhenghua didn't dare to say anything, he just nodded and watched her go out to fetch water with a basin, and then came back to mix it with the hot water in the hot water bottle to wipe his body.

There were many small scratches on his body. Jiang Yuewei did not dare to make any big movements when she touched him, for fear that it would hurt if she touched him. When she rubbed the area near the wound, the man would make a gentle "hiss" in his mouth, and then she just Noh could move more lightly.

Her body was very close, and the fragrance of her body slowly swept the tip of the man's nose as she came closer. Jiang Zhenghua only felt that his body was a little warm. The two had not seen each other for almost two months, and now he saw She held the towel on her slender wrist to wipe herself, and her movements gently and meticulously scratched his skin, causing a shiver, as if she was deliberately seducing him.

His heart was fluttering, and when she came closer, he leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, "Daughter-in-law, you smell so good~"

After just one bite, Jiang Yuewei took a step back with a blushing face. Now The door to the ward was wide open, and doctors, nurses and others could come in at any time. This man moved around regardless of his injuries. She moved back slightly and glared at him, "Don't touch me, I can't." You haven't finished wiping it off yet, why don't you feel restless even if you have injuries on your body?" His

voice was soft, as if he was complaining, and it was obviously a complaint, but Jiang Zhenghua liked it so much, "Then after you finish wiping it off, I can touch you, right?"

He said Without being serious, Jiang Yuewei seemed to be used to it, so she pretended not to hear and continued to wipe him. After a while, she put the towel in the basin, raised her head and said, "I've wiped it all, I'll get some water." I'll let the doctor come over later to see if I need any more medicine."

"Okay?" Jiang Zhenghua said nonchalantly, "I haven't finished wiping it yet."

Jiang Yuewei raised her eyes and looked at him, not feeling that she had missed anything. He didn't wipe it, "Where else hasn't it been wiped?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked under him, stared at the woman with burning eyes, and said seriously: "Xiao Jiang, you haven't wiped it for me yet."