31-35

Chapter 31 031

◎ Suspension review (catching bugs) ◎

031

Jiang Yuewei pondered for a moment: "You just go to her for leadership?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his hand and rubbed his brow bone, "Of course, this is the only way to get twice the result with half the effort."

Jiang Yuewei thought for a while, " Will her leader believe it? Will she be punished?"

Jiang Zhenghua narrowed his eyes slightly, "It's hard to say, but we can definitely be quiet."

Jiang Yuewei breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this. She will start class tomorrow. Basically, during the day They were not at the station. If Yang Xiaoguo had been restless and found an excuse to come to Jiang Zhenghua, then she would have had a terrible time in class.

"Okay, let's find her leader!"

The next day, Jiang Zhenghua got up early. Today was Jiang Yuewei's first day of school. He sent people to school first, and then returned to the camp and found several deputy battalions. After finishing today's training mission, he went directly to the infirmary.

It was still early, and the infirmary was generally quiet at this time, and the nurses had nothing to do. Yang Xiaoguo was huddled at the nurses' desk chatting with them. When she saw Jiang Zhenghua walking in, her heartbeat slowed down by half a beat, and her voice became louder. Then it came to an abrupt end.

Jiang Yuewei will definitely tell Jiang Zhenghua what happened yesterday. The pen is still there. Even if the man doesn't take it, he will definitely return it. So Yang Xiaoguo knew that he would definitely come today, but she didn't expect him to come so early. .

She looked at the man again. His expression was the same as usual, with no signs of displeasure, but he didn't seem to be carrying the pen in his hand.

Could it be that he decided to keep the pen and that's why he didn't return it today?

Thinking of this, Yang Xiaoguo slowly felt a burst of joy in his heart. Just as he was thinking about it, a man passed by the nurse's desk. A nurse looked at him and asked: "Battle Commander Jiang, are you injured?"

Jiang Zhenghua smiled when he heard this, " No, I'm looking for someone today."

After he finished speaking, he glanced at Yang Xiaoguo behind him with a meaningful look in his eyes.

Catching his gaze, Yang Xiaoguo's breathing stagnated, and her face suddenly turned red. She lowered her head slightly, not daring to look at him. Just as she was thinking about what he would say next, the man said, "You guys are busy, I'll be over."

When Yang Xiaoguo heard this, she immediately looked up and saw the man walking directly in front of the nurse's desk without even looking at her.

She was confused. She didn't expect that the man didn't come to see her?

The training ground of the First Battalion is right next to the infirmary. On weekdays, these nurses do not see these soldiers training, and the topics they talk about are often related to the people of the First Battalion. Now that Jiang Zhenghua suddenly arrived, several nurses started chatting -

" Who is Battalion Commander Jiang looking for? That direction is the leader's office."

"I don't know, he came to see our leader? Why are he looking for the leader?" "

I heard that he brought his wife with him when he came back this time. Yesterday He just moved to the family home. Could it be that he wants to ask our leader to recommend his wife to the infirmary?"

"It's possible. I heard that his wife is very good-looking, and Camp Commander Jiang feels distressed. The environment here is relatively good. Relax, he might just like us."

"Then won't Battalion Commander Jiang come to our place every day?"

"It's good to come, look at how handsome he is and what a good figure he is, we It's good for your eyes to watch."

As if they mentioned something funny, those people immediately laughed. Listening to the laughter of several people, Yang Xiaoguo felt an inexplicable feeling of jealousy in his heart. That woman just graduated from elementary school, how could it be possible? If you have the chance to work here, it's better to just sweep the floors.

Thinking of this, she immediately said: "What's so funny? That woman just graduated from elementary school. There is no chance of coming to us. Don't even think about it."

Her voice was a little abrupt and her face was a little pale. Everyone looked at it. Seeing her reaction, they were stunned for a moment, and then someone said: "How did you know that she graduated from elementary school? Are you familiar with Camp Commander Jiang and the others?"

Yang Xiaoguo was stared at by everyone, and then he realized that he had spilled the beans. , she looked a little unnatural, and shrugged, "It seems familiar to me. I mainly listened to the people at the family home. Anyway, there is no one in this camp who doesn't know that his wife is also here."

She said . As soon as he finished speaking, someone laughed and said, "I'm afraid you asked about it yourself. I didn't know who went to the First Battalion every day to inquire about Commander Jiang before. I wish I could treat myself as someone's target. Now, people My wife is really here, why don't I inquire hard?"

She said this so straightforwardly, with a bit of a sneer in her tone, which stunned everyone, and they turned their attention to Yang Xiaoguo.

The surprise in everyone's eyes was as if they were about to take off their clothes. Yang Xiaoguo was immediately annoyed and looked at the person who just spoke, "Song Wenjun, what do you mean by this? When did I inquire about others?"

Song Wenjun looked at it. She glanced at it and smiled again: "What can I mean? I mean it literally. I just moved to the family home yesterday. I probably haven't said hello to the neighbors yet. Who would go around telling others that they graduated from elementary school? Otherwise, you and I Let's talk about it, which family member told you?"

Yang Xiaoguo was choked by her words. She did not find out from the family home. She found out after a lot of effort, but she couldn't admit it. She stared at Song Wenjun coldly: "How did I know that it has anything to do with you? Why should I tell you?"

Song Wenjun also smiled. Others may not understand Yang Xiaoguo's little thoughts about Jiang Zhenghua, but she and Yang Xiaoguo are the same. In the dormitory, she heard Yang Xiaoguo talking in his sleep several times, and the person he called was Jiang Zhenghua. Only then did she notice that Yang Xiaoguo really meant that to Jiang Zhenghua.

It would be fine if Jiang Zhenghua was single, but she knew clearly that the man was married, yet she continued to inquire. Now that she heard that his wife was here, she spoke with a hint of jealousy. Song Wenjun could not see such a woman, "Is it with her?" It doesn't matter to me. What does it have to do with you if someone else graduates from elementary school? Does it really bother you if they come here to work?"

"You!" Yang Xiaoguo's face turned green and red at the ridicule, and she bit her lip tightly. Suppressing his anger after being exposed, he said: "Song Wenjun, don't stop here and let me blame you. This is a medical office, and it is about human lives. It is impossible for a person who has not graduated from elementary school to come in. I am telling the truth."

After she finished speaking, a voice came from behind her: "You like to chat so much at work, so come to my office and tell the truth."

Yang Xiaoguo's face changed slightly after hearing these familiar words, and then he turned around , I saw the leader standing behind me at some point.

She bit her lip slightly, "Department, minister..."

"Come to my office and tell me." Gu Yunyan glanced at a few people with a blank expression, "Why don't you go over there to check the wards?"

The boss caught him chatting at work, and he was It was the first time for Yang Xiaoguo to go to the office, but she was not the only one talking just now. Song Wenjun was also talking just now. Why was she the only one?

She felt very unhappy, but when she thought that Jiang Zhenghua should still be in Gu Yunyan's office, her depressed mood improved a little, so she followed Gu Yunyan to the office without saying anything.

However, she didn't see that man in the office. She couldn't help but turn her eyes and look around, and heard Gu Yunyan ask: "What are you looking at?" Yang

Xiaoguo quickly turned around, "No, it's nothing."

It seemed that he should gone.

Gu Yunyan glanced at her lightly, picked up the things on the table and handed them to her, asking coldly: "Is this your pen? Hero brand, fifteen yuan?"

Yang Xiaoguo looked at the very familiar little pen in her hand. Box, her heartbeat suddenly slowed down by half a beat. How could the thing she gave to Jiang Zhenghua be in Gu Haiyan's hands?

She didn't know why, but she suddenly felt uneasy, and her voice trembled slightly: "Yes, it's mine."

Gu Yunyan looked at her lightly, "You gave it to Jiang Zhenghua, and there were words engraved on it? He returned it."

Only then did Yang Xiaoguo understand why the man came to see Gu Yunyan just now. He came to pay back the pen, but instead of returning it to her, he gave it directly to Gu Yunyan, her leader!

Yang Xiaoguo's mind buzzed, and she felt bad all over, because she knew what it meant for a man to come to Gu Yunyan!

She clenched her hands, quickly thinking of countermeasures in her mind, and nodded after a while, "Yes, they moved into their new home yesterday, and this was a gift from me."

Gu Yunyan sneered, "So you really went to find them yesterday? You married someone else's wife, but they said you didn't want it, so you insisted on giving them gifts and started arguing with them, right?"

Yang Xiaoguo became angry when he heard this. It was Jiang Yuewei who was the first to be aggressive yesterday, but she didn't say anything. , but now she definitely couldn't say it was Jiang Yuewei's problem, so she just gritted her teeth and explained: "That was just a misunderstanding."

Gu Yunyan didn't think it was a misunderstanding. She even felt that Yang Xiaoguo did it on purpose and deliberately gave something to Jiang Zhenghua in front of Jiang Yuewei. , "Do you know what Camp Commander Jiang told me just now?"

Yang Xiaoguo bit his lip, looked down at his toes, and also wanted to know what Jiang Zhenghua said just now.

"That's what he told me..." Gu Yunyan looked at her and said word by word: "This is what Nurse Yang of your department gave me yesterday in the name of moving house. You know, I have never had any friendship with her. And I'm married. It's impossible for me to accept things from girls like these, so please help me return this pen to her. I don't want weird things like gift-giving to happen again in the future, which is harmful to me and me. The influence on my wife is very bad, I hope you can deal with it seriously."

After her words, Yang Xiaoguo felt like she had been slapped, and her face was burning with pain. She did not expect that Jiang Zhenghua would act so ruthlessly, even if he didn't want this gift, Then the things can be returned to her directly. Why does it have to go through Gu Yunyan, and the words are so unpleasant!

Now she just wants to find a hole for herself to crawl into, but she can't admit it. If she admits it, she will definitely be criticized. "Minister, I didn't mean that. I took his car a few days ago and I just wanted to thank him. They just moved to a new house, so I gave it away."

Gu Yunyan looked at her expressionlessly for a while, and said in a cold voice: "It's best if you don't have any ideas. Jiang Zhenghua is already married. If you really have any ideas, you'd better stop it. "

People have complained to me about this matter, so I naturally have to explain it to them, so you can just go back and make a copy of the personal ideological and discipline precautions and give it to me."

Yang Xiaoguo was confused and subconsciously retorted: " But I just gave him a gift and didn't do anything. Why do I have to follow the rules?"

Gu Yunyan frowned immediately, and her face slowly turned cold, "Yang Xiaoguo, it's not that you didn't do anything, you were harassing me."

Yang Xiaoguo's face changed slightly when he heard this, and he was instantly speechless.

Gu Yunyan continued: "Just because you don't admit that I don't expose you doesn't mean that I don't know. I've known for a long time that you secretly went to the First Battalion to inquire about Jiang Zhenghua. I also know why you took leave that day and went out in the car with Zhou Liyang. I didn't say it because You were able to keep the bottom line before, but now I think you don't realize that there is a problem with your thinking."

She originally thought that this matter would not cause any serious consequences before letting Yang Xiaoguo copy the discipline, but she will not die. Admitting and not feeling that you are wrong at all is the big problem!

She looked at Yang Xiaoguo with cold eyes, "Since you are not satisfied with the discipline of copying thoughts, then take some time off and write another review and give it to me. This is a warning. If you don't correct some of your thoughts, you will have to do it next time." I'm not writing a review!"

Originally, it was just a random copy of the discipline, but it turned into a rest and review. Isn't that a suspension review?

Yang Xiaoguo was dumbfounded. Now he has no part in the end-of-year evaluation!