96-99 END

Chapter 96 096

◎As good-looking as a star◎

096.

After he finished speaking, the scene slowly became quiet for a while. Everyone turned to Jiang Yuewei and whispered slightly.

Secretary Ren's expression changed instantly, and he was about to take the phone and answer, but Jiang Yuewei stopped him, and then looked at the man who had just asked the question. She recognized who the two of them were at a glance, and did not know who they were playing now. What role, but the question was obviously aimed at her deliberately.

But they were so stupid. This sentence directly discredited the three departments. Jiang Yuewei looked at the man coldly and said, "Comrade, the selection is handled by the Commerce Bureau and the Chamber of Commerce. It has nothing to do with my husband. You Are you questioning the discipline of the army by asking this?" "

Of course, you have the right to question, but if you can't provide evidence to prove that my husband is related to this selection, then you are now spreading rumors and slandering the army. You must take responsibility for what you say."

Jiang Zhenghua was originally very unhappy after hearing what the man said, but now looking at the woman standing there arguing for him, the corners of his lips raised slightly, and he also sneered at the man: "I I feel that your words are not only slandering the army, you are also slandering the Commerce Bureau and the Chamber of Commerce. You are not asking a question, you are clearly trying to take the opportunity to stir up trouble, right?" As

soon as these words were said, everyone who had lowered their heads and whispered suddenly looked up. The man looked over and asked one after another -

"Comrade, do you have evidence that he said hello? Saying this without evidence is still slander..." "

You can't blame this man just because he is a non-commissioned officer. Push me, bring out the evidence to speak..."

"Yes, bring out the evidence to speak..."

Everyone pointed at the man and asked for evidence. The man was a little panicked. They didn't have any evidence in the first place, they were just angry for a moment, nothing. Thinking that Jiang Yuewei was so smart to shift the point of conflict to the troops, they didn't dare to offend the troops, otherwise the group of people watching would eat them up.

Looking at the scorching eyes of everyone, the two men wanted to run away, but they were stopped by Jiang Zhenghua who came up, "What's wrong? Do you want to go back to find evidence? Do you want to ask a few people to come with me to the army to file a complaint?" ? Say I'm showing favoritism?"

Jiang Zhenghua was tall and tough, standing in front of him like an airtight wall. His expression was stern and his black eyes were like those of a cheetah, which made the two men's legs weak immediately. It turned out that this was Jiang Yuewei's man. Why didn't he take a photo at the scene?

At this time, the two men stumbled and said: "No, no need. We just asked, and it didn't mean anything else, let alone what you said..."

A chill flashed through Jiang Zhenghua's eyes, "Do you question that? I have to give an explanation. Otherwise, if so many people are watching and I can't explain clearly, it will be a discredit to the army." A

thin trickle of sweat began to appear on the two men's foreheads. It would be better if there was evidence when they went to the army, but there was no evidence. Isn't this evidence seeking death?

"No, it's really not necessary. It's just our words. We didn't think clearly. We didn't mean to doubt the discipline of the army." "

Yes, we didn't mean that. We apologize!"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows: "You really don't want to go?"

The two said in unison. : "I really don't want to go! Let's apologize to Comrade Jiang and Secretary Ren now."

After saying that, the two people quickly apologized to the dark-faced Secretary Ren and Jiang Yuewei. Jiang Yuewei felt that it was enough. She didn't want these two people to disturb her precious life. For a while, he only looked at Secretary Ren: "Secretary, I don't think the two of them are sincere in saying those words to smear the Commerce Bureau, how about this first?"

Secretary Ren was very annoyed, and people came out of nowhere. , if they had doubts about this selection, why didn't they ask the Chamber of Commerce to ask him but instead directly turned the conflict to Jiang Yuewei?

The requirements for this selection include, in addition to personal income, what they have given back to society as self-employed individuals during the year, whether taxes were paid on time, whether they used any unfair methods to conduct business, etc.

Because there were so few self-employed people registered last year, they felt that there was no need to make the selection requirements public in a big way. Who knew that they would be criticized by interested people.

But now, since Jiang Yuewei doesn't mind and the matter has been resolved, he won't say anything. He just smiled and said: "That's it, it's okay. Let's continue."

The two people ran away immediately when they saw this. Everyone saw The two people made a "cut" sound in the direction they were walking, and it was boring to run away so quickly.

The matter was settled, and Jiang Zhenghua couldn't stay here anymore. He was afraid that the camera would turn to him later, so he gave Jiang Yuewei a look and left.

The minor commotion was quickly resolved, and the interview resumed immediately. Since the content of the interview had been reviewed in advance, Jiang Yuewei's responses to reporters' questions were very smooth.

Interviews at this time were very time-consuming and expensive, so they did not give Jiang Yuewei too much time. After following the process once, the interview ended quickly. Before the end, the camera on the side took various pictures of them. Pat.

It was noon at this time, and Jiang Yuewei asked everyone to go into the store to rest together. Seeing that Secretary Ren didn't look very well, probably because the anger just now had not subsided, she said softly: "Secretary Ren, don't be angry. They are just two troublemakers. I guess they didn't get selected this time so they deliberately caused trouble for you."

Secretary Ren frowned: "They also participated in the selection?"

Jiang Yuewei: "I guess, it feels a bit like it, just to watch the excitement. Talented people don't ask these questions, so just treat them as nonsense."

Secretary Ren thought about it with the people from the Chamber of Commerce. How could the onlookers ask such sharp questions? They have to check those two people when they go back. What's the situation? It's not okay for someone like Don't Look Back to join the Chamber of Commerce or do something bad.

Jiang Yuewei looked at him without saying a word, and quickly asked people to bring out the prepared pastries and cold sugar water to share with everyone. The weather was hot at this time, and eating the cold sugar water made people feel relieved a lot. Secretary Ren Feeling much better now, he hurriedly praised: "These pastries and sugar water are both good and delicious. You can make Fuxin brand pastries and sell them in the store."

As he spoke, the camera clicked again Pa pat, this is what Jiang Yuewei wanted, and she smiled and said: "I was also thinking about opening a restaurant in the future and using these as desserts."

Secretary Ren felt that Jiang Yuewei was very thoughtful, so he opened two stores, She has already thought about opening a restaurant, but a businessman must be ambitious. "It's good to have ideas. Women can hold up half the sky. I believe you can do it as long as you work hard, but you must take the right path."

Jiang Yuewei smiled and nodded. Secretary, I'm worried that she will go astray.

Now that the interview is over and the materials have been obtained, these people have no intention of eating more, fearing that it will become a style issue, so they have to leave at about the same time.

After watching those people leave in cars, the onlookers outside immediately poured into the store and said they wanted to eat the same food that the leaders had eaten just now.

Of course there was business to do, so the store became busy again. However, they didn't prepare too many pastries and sugar drinks, so they were busy until three o'clock and stopped. Only then did the few women in the store have time to chatter. Everyone was more excited than Jiang Yuewei about the group photo they just took together.

Zhang Limei, Chen Dapeng's daughter-in-law Zhou Daruniu and Ma Aiyun have never had their photos taken before. Thinking back now that so many people were looking at the group photo of their leaders, they were so excited that they kept laughing.

"If we didn't have TV over there, I would definitely tell them to see how awesome I look on TV." "

Newspapers are fine, but I have to call back and ask them to remember to pay more attention to the newspapers these days."

"I don't know if I look good in the photo just now. Do I look fat?"

Listening to these words, Jiang Yuewei suddenly remembered that they hadn't bought a TV set yet, so she immediately wrote it down. At this time, Jiang Yuexia shouted "Ah", "Sister, your reward seems to be one hundred yuan." Ah! Take a look."

Jiang Yuewei turned around and took the envelope from her. As expected, there were ten very new unity cards inside. Well, now I have one hundred yuan more to buy a TV. Plus this month The profits from the two stores are enough.

In the next few days, the biggest topic among nearby residents was the interview at Fuxin Noodle House. The business in the store was getting better and better. Jiang Yuewei also wanted to see herself on TV, so she urged Jiang Zhenghua to find a relationship. I bought a 14-inch black and white TV within a few days. It was quite expensive, 500 yuan.

After buying it, Jiang Zhenghua debugged it all night, and finally solved the signal problem before the TV broadcast. That night, a group of people sat in front of the TV, waiting and waiting, and finally saw themselves inside the TV.

"I was there and saw that I'm not fat, I'm really not fat, hahaha."

"What's going on with Dapeng and Hongxing? Why are they so sullen as if they're going to war?"

"Yuewei is so pretty, like a big Like a star, the kind of star on the poster."

"It's better to be young. It looks so good when I watch it on TV. They look like big stars."

Jiang Zhenghua pulled the two children's walkers and followed them to watch the fun. After hearing this, I completely agreed that Jiang Yuewei on TV is more beautiful than any other star.

The two little guys didn't know what was going on at all. They only knew that now they also had TV to watch. At this moment, their two big eyes were staring at the TV, watching the people inside moving around, and they were so excited that they "beep, bab, bab, bab" The ground screams.

Two days later, the newspaper also published this matter, with photos of the store. Jiang Yuewei also saw two other self-employed people who had won the quota in the newspaper. As the street director said, one was engaged in clothing and the other was engaged in business. The two of them were in their mid-thirties, and both were quite young.

After that, Song Chunning also called and said excitedly that she saw their photos in the newspaper. She specially put the newspaper in the store, and the store's business improved a lot. Finally, she reminded Ma Aiyun, " Li Meiyu also came to the store for two meals. I think she still wants to ask Yuewei's address. Our newspaper also wrote the store's address. Although Li Meiyu can't read, there's no guarantee that others won't tell her."

Ma Aiyun She was also worried that Li Meiyu would come back if she didn't give up, so after much deliberation, she told Jiang Yuewei about Chen Hongyan using money to run away with another man, "Do you think there is something wrong with her? The child is only so old, but she is so cruel." He ran away with another man."

Jiang Yuewei had already thought of this problem when she was about to publish it in the newspaper. It would definitely have the address of the store, but she felt that Li Meiyu wouldn't bother coming to find her anymore. After all, it was What she didn't expect when she was detained by the police for three days the first time was that Chen Hongyan actually abandoned her child and ran away with another man.

When she wanted to get married to the Chen family, Jiang Yuewei felt that Chen Hongyan was not a good person and that she couldn't bear the pain. However, Li Meiyu thought it was okay and thought that it would be good if she knew that Jiang Xingguo was a cripple and was still willing to marry her. She even beat Jiang Yuewei very hard. She scolded her and said that she didn't want to marry He Xiaofeng, so she deliberately badmouthed Chen Hongyan, saying that she didn't want Jiang Xingguo to get married, etc...

At that time, Li Meiyu didn't even think about it. Chen Hongyan married Jiang Xingguo originally just for the gift, and now everything This situation is all the result of Li Meiyu's decision.

Jiang Yuewei didn't want to care about these things. The interview was over, but she still had to be busy with her studies and her two children. They had never held a full-moon banquet or a hundred-day banquet for their children before. Now they have two The child will be one year old soon, so she has to organize the first birthday party well.

After that, in addition to her studies, she prepared for this matter little by little. She also asked Song Chunning to pay attention to whether Li Meiyu would come. Unexpectedly, Li Meiyu did not come after a few days, but Xu Wenqian's annoying uncle But he found it.