46-50

Chapter 46 046

◎Conflict (catching bugs) ◎

046.

Jiang Yuewei is still a little worried, because the political trial happened last year. She is not worried about the Jiang family, but Ma Aiyun said it when she called the Jiang family. Li Meiyu and Zhao Fengxian got into a fight. At that time, they both went to the police station to mediate. According to her understanding of Zhao Fengxian, this woman must have gone to the Jiang family to cause trouble. Maybe Li Meiyu couldn't bear it and started having sex with her directly?

After thinking about it, she frowned: "That was the political trial last year. I was just afraid that the Jiang family would get into trouble." It

had been more than ten days since her political trial. Jiang Zhenghua knew that she was worried about this, but it was useless to guess more now, so he said: "Don't think about it yet. I'll ask you about your experience and political review at work tomorrow. You wait at home until I come back. If there are no problems with these two things, I will go to the post office with you to ask."

It's too late now. It's early at the post office. After getting off work, Jiang Yuewei had no choice but to give up. Because of the notice, she couldn't sleep well in the past two days. Now that the matter was over, her mood eased up and she slept soundly until dawn.

Jiang Zhenghua went to the camp early the next morning, and Jiang Yuewei also got up early. After breakfast, she felt a little uneasy again, thinking that if she failed the political review, she still had to understand the Jiang family's situation so that she could make countermeasures, so she He went directly to the gate and called the security office of the carton factory, asking the other party to help notify Yuexia to answer the phone.

It was not convenient to contact her at this time. The other party asked her to wait half an hour before calling back. Jiang Yuewei didn't want to run around, so she simply waited for the time to pass at the gate. It was still early and there were many people going to work. , after waiting for a while, she saw Yang Xiaoguo coming out with a bag.

Their eyes met, Yang Xiaoguo smiled, walked forward and looked at her and said, "Jiang Yuewei, what are you doing here so early in the morning?"

Jiang Yuewei didn't want to talk to her, but there were a lot of people coming in and out of the family home at this time. She just said calmly: "Nothing, I'll make a call."

After saying that, she turned around and walked towards the gate.

Seeing her scorning him in public, Yang Xiaoguo was also annoyed, but she quickly calmed down, thinking that she should be proud of herself now. When she knew that her notice had been torn to pieces, she would probably I have to cry.

That look with red eyes and tears on his face is so pitiful.

Thinking of this, her mood suddenly brightened. She looked at the woman's back with a sneer on her lips, and quickly left the family home with her bag.

Here, Jiang Yuewei had almost finished waiting, so she quickly called. Fortunately, it was Yuexia who answered the call directly. She stopped beating around the bush and asked Yuexia directly if Li Meiyu had committed any serious crime and entered the police station.

Jiang Yuexia suddenly heard her asking. Although she had many questions, she still told her all the recent events in the Jiang family, "No, Zhao Fengxian has been coming to make trouble recently, but she has a child at home, so she can tolerate it quite well." Yes, although there were fights sometimes, they were not serious and did not go to the police station."

Jiang Yuewei breathed a sigh of relief. The Jiang family did not commit any crime, so it might not be a matter of political review. Just as she was thinking about it, she was asked on the other end of the phone: "Sister, nothing happened to you, right?"

Jiang Yuewei didn't want her to worry, she just smiled and said: "It's okay, I'm just worried that something big will happen to the Jiang family that will affect my political review. I'll tell you when I get the notice. ."

Jiang Yuexia has never passed the college entrance examination, so she doesn't know what the process is. Now that she hears her voice smiling, there is no doubt that she still has to go to work, so she hung up the phone after chatting for a while.

Jiang Yuewei also returned home relaxed. After returning home, she read a book for a while and started cooking. When the meal was ready and the man came back, she directly asked: "How was the test? Did I pass?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked at He glanced at the meal she had prepared and nodded, "I asked everyone. Your physical examination and political examination are all fine. It's probably just that your notification letter hasn't arrived yet. Let's go to the post office to ask after dinner."

Jiang Yuewei She breathed a sigh of relief, as long as there was nothing wrong with these two, she hadn't received the notice yet, maybe it hadn't arrived, or maybe it hadn't been delivered, but for her own peace of mind, she still had to go to the post office later.

After eating, the two drove to the post office. There were many people at the post office in the city. Those who sent money, sent things, and received goods were all lined up. The two waited in line for a while before it was their turn. Jiang Yuewei reported her name to the postwoman and said to get the notice.

Soon, the postwoman took out a pile of thick letters and handed them to her and said, "These are the letters from the past few days. You can take them aside and look for them yourself. I'm busy here."

Jiang Yuewei took the letters. The pile of letters stepped aside and followed the man to search for it. However, after looking through it several times, she found that apart from other people's admission notices, there was no one from her. There was also one from Renhua University, but it was not hers. She frowned slightly. She quickly asked the postman: "Are all the letters here?"

The female postal worker looked at her: "The ones that have not been taken away in the past few days are here. We have already delivered the ones that can be delivered. Your things When was it sent?"

Jiang Yuewei said hurriedly: "It's been almost twenty days. Others have received the notification letters from the same university, but I haven't."

The female postal worker looked helpless, "Then I don't know, if you wait two more days, there have been a lot of letters recently, maybe they haven't been sent yet." Anyway,

they all came, and Jiang Zhenghua didn't want to go to waste, so he asked her: "Can you show us the previous pickup records?"

The female postal worker still had a lot of things to do, so she handed them the record book directly, "Look for it yourself, the last month's are all here. "

Jiang Zhenghua took the record book and quickly followed Jiang Yuewei, turning through two pages. When he saw Jiang Yuewei's name on the record, his expression changed instantly.

The record book showed that Jiang Yuewei's notice had been taken away as early as the day before yesterday, the day it was delivered to the post office. The name of the person who signed the letter and took it away was "Jiang Yuewei" in the note in the notebook. The handwriting was very sloppy and could only be barely legible. The words "Jiang Yuewei" are obviously not Jiang Yuewei's own handwriting.

Jiang Yuewei's expression also changed. She subconsciously looked up at the man and said, "How is this possible? The day before yesterday, I was waiting for the notice in the family home. I have never been out of the family home. How could I have received it the day before yesterday?"

Jiang Zhenghua naturally knew. She hadn't come out recently. He immediately turned around, pointed to the record on it and asked the postman: "Comrade, this is our letter, but the person who came to pick it up the day before yesterday was not us, and the person who signed it was not us, so this is What's going on?"

After he finished speaking, Jiang Yuewei quickly took out the household registration book and her admission ticket and handed them over, with a hint of panic in her tone, "Look, this is my ID."

The female postal worker took the record book and her admission ticket doubtfully. Jiang Yuewei's things took another look at the record on it, "Yes, the signed contact address is clearly that of your military family home, and the name is also Jiang Yuewei. What's the problem?" "

This is really not my handwriting." Jiang Yuewei affirmed. , "If I had picked up the things before, I wouldn't have come again today. You made a mistake."

The female postal worker was a little speechless, "It's impossible. When you come here to get the notice, we all require you to bring your household registration book or Admission ticket, did you ask someone else to get it for you and then you couldn't remember it?"

Jiang Zhenghua's face darkened when he thought that the female postal worker just threw the letter to them to look for themselves. They were so careless, it's possible that someone took it. I don't know if I got the wrong thing. It has been two days since the incident, and the notice is not money or anything like that. Even if someone else took the wrong thing, it should have been sent back, but this "Jiang Yuewei" didn't send the thing back.

So this "Jiang Yuewei" must have a purpose, otherwise she would have returned the things long ago. If her purpose is just to use Jiang Yuewei's notice to go to college, it would be easy, just arrest her, but I'm afraid She had a bad heart and just destroyed the notice!

He realized the seriousness of the problem and quickly showed his ID to the female postal worker, and then said: "The things that were taken away are very important to us. Please think about who took the things away in the first place. He is a high-ranking official." Are you short, fat, thin, or what are the characteristics?"

When the female postal worker saw his military ID card, she was stunned. Only then did she realize that the two people opposite were related, but that day they were not She was on duty, so she stood up and said, "I didn't go to work the day before yesterday. Wait a minute and I'll help you ask."

After saying that, she took her notebook and Jiang Yuewei's admission ticket and entered the backstage office.

Jiang Yuewei's face turned pale, and the uneasiness in her heart was getting bigger and bigger like a snowball. She bit her lip and looked at the man, "Did Jiang Yuewei, who has the same name as me, take away my notice? Then she didn't even take it. Yes, you have to bring your files to college, right? Then why doesn't she return them?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked at the anxious look on the woman's face and hurriedly comforted her: "Don't worry, we'll ask about the situation when someone comes later."

The voice said As soon as they left, the female postal worker came out of the office and called them directly into the office. There was also a man wearing the same work clothes in the office. When the man saw them, he said: "I'm sorry, the students have taken exams recently. , what about the high school entrance examination and college entrance examination, there are so many letters exchanged, I really can't remember what the person who came to receive this letter from you looks like."

Jiang Zhenghua's face darkened, and his voice suddenly became sharp: "Didn't you say you came to receive the notice? Do you need to bring your household registration book or admission ticket to take it away? Why can others take away our things so casually?"

The man was also very panicked, "I must have taken the certificate, but you know, we do this every day So many people came here to pick up things, and it was the day before yesterday. I really can't remember so many people." After

this person said this, he didn't say anything. Jiang Yuewei was shaking with anger. They were too careless in doing things. Just look at it. She asked someone to take her things away after just showing her ID. Now they don't even know what the other person looks like, so where can they find someone?

How could she go to college if she couldn't get the notice back? Thinking of this, she immediately looked at the man, her voice trembling: "Then what should we do?"

Jiang Zhenghua's eyes became even colder, and asked the man again: "Then is the other party a man or a woman? What documents did he use to get the notice? Did you study?" Something

happened now. The other party was a soldier. The man was also scared and immediately said: "Get the admission ticket. Recently, those who come to get the notice usually bring the admission ticket, so it must be a woman. , otherwise the photo will not match my impression."

Jiang Zhenghua took a look at Jiang Yuewei's admission ticket after hearing this. In addition to the photo, exam location, category and name, there is only a number on it, and the other page is the exam subjects and time. If People with the same name can take this thing away with them in minutes.

But this thing is too simple, and it is easy to fake it intentionally, so he does not rule out that someone made a fake admission ticket in advance to pretend to receive the notice.

Jiang Zhenghua took a breath, glanced at the two people with stern eyes, then looked at Jiang Yuewei, and said with a cold smile: "Report to the police and ask them to help find this person. Even if you are looking for a needle in a haystack, you have to find her."

The two of them also No matter how the two postmen reacted when they heard that they reported to the police, they left the post office directly and went to the Public Security Bureau. Jiang Zhenghua had connections in the Public Security Bureau, so the case was quickly taken over, but because of the relationship between the school and the police, the case The Education Department got involved, and the police asked them to contact the school first to check the information of candidates in this area.

When Chen Weiliang heard that Jiang Yuewei's notice had been taken away, he was so angry that he immediately jumped up. Jiang Yuewei got the highest score in the school this time and ranked among the top 100 in the city. Now someone else stole her notice. , that is stealing the school's honor. He would never allow such a thing to happen, so he immediately responded, "Okay, I will go to the Education Department to explain the situation to them, but it may take some time, so don't panic. "

It is not an easy task to find someone with the same name as Jiang Yuewei from so many candidates' information, so Jiang Yuewei can only wait.

After she made the call, she returned to the reception room. The police officer who received them, Lu Yongfei, asked: "Except for someone taking it by mistake, I don't rule out that someone did it deliberately to cause trouble for you. Think about it, have you offended anyone recently?"

Jiang Zhenghua also just said I thought about it this way, so now I think about it again. Apart from normal training in the army, he rarely interacts with others. He is the battalion commander and has a very harmonious relationship with his subordinates. He also has a good relationship with several other battalion commanders. , not so bad as to require revenge.

After thinking about it, he said: "I shouldn't have."

After saying that, he looked at Jiang Yuewei and asked, "Did you have any conflicts with others at school?"

Jiang Yuewei was stunned. She rarely talked to others in school, and basically didn't. There was a conflict, if there was one, it was during the first mock exam. Liu Yuting said she cheated and she forced her to apologize. After that, they never spoke.

There was also He Dandan. He Dandan was often suppressed by her, and the two had minor conflicts not once or twice. Even on the day they got the transcript, she and He Dandan had an argument at the gate of the family home.

But Jiang Yuewei saw that the handwriting just now didn't look like the two of them. She didn't know how many points Liu Yuting took this time, but He Dandan scored 337 points and could go to a good university. She wouldn't really Was he so stupid that he took away her notice out of revenge?

If they intend to retaliate, then her notice will be in danger. Thinking of this, Jiang Yuewei's face was slightly startled, and she immediately raised her eyes and said, "Yes, Liu Yuting and He Dandan from our class, and Yang Xiaoguo from the compound, they have all had sex with me. conflict."