81-85

Chapter 81 081

◎Miscalculation◎

081.

It was still early at this time, there were no customers at the moment, and the firecrackers had just been set off across the street, and no one had come in yet. Ma Aiyun looked at the sign, her chest heaving with anger, "She is just learning Us, do we also have to be free for these three days?"

Jiang Yuexia frowned slightly, "No, she sells dumplings, and we mainly sell noodles. Although it must have an impact, we can't lose money, and besides, we don't have to I'm doing gg."

Xu Wenqian also felt that there was no need to be free like them. Those who want to eat noodles will naturally come to eat, "Then what should we do now?"

Jiang Yuewei raised her eyebrows slightly, "Go to the opposite side to eat free dumplings."

Ma Aiyun snorted: "I don't want to eat their food, I'm sorry."

Jiang Yuexia and Xu Wenqian also said: "We don't want to eat it either."

Jiang Yuewei looked at the three of them and raised her eyebrows, "Know yourself and your enemy, we have to taste what they taste like, Only then can we know where our competition points are, and what's more, if you don't eat, you won't get it for free."

Her words stunned the three of them. It seemed that it was true. Although they were not happy, they still had to taste the other party's taste. Compared with their own Look what's different.

Jiang Yuewei looked at Xu Wenqian and said, "Wen Qian, go ahead and buy it. The three of us will have one portion each, with different fillings."

Xu Wenqian slightly stared at her eyes, "

Shall I go?" Jiang Yuewei nodded, "She is more interested in you. I have a good impression, so I can talk better, and take a look at their prices at the back."

Xu Wenqian thought for a while, and quickly went over with three lunch boxes, but at a glance she saw the price list posted on the wall, and they just They sell dumplings with three kinds of fillings, all meat, half meat and half vegetarian, and full vegetarian. Each price is five cents cheaper per portion than theirs.

Xu Wenqian felt confident and called Sister Sun.

Sun Shumin was excitedly waiting for the first batch of customers to arrive in the store. She never thought that when she raised her eyes, Xu Wenqian came first. She wanted to attract Xu Wenqian, so she was very happy to see people coming. "Why are you here?" ?"

Xu Wenqian smiled and said: "You are opening, and I saw it said free outside, so I came to cheer you up."

Sun Shumin was stunned for a moment, and then she realized that she still had a bowl in her hand. Xu Wenqian looked at her After hesitating, she immediately asked: "Can't we eat?"

Sun Shumin came to her senses and smiled quickly: "Of course, we agreed that these three days would be free."

Xu Wenqian hurriedly handed the bowl over and said with a smile. "Then please give me one of each of the three fillings."

Sun Shumin hurriedly asked the workers to place dumplings for Xu Wenqian, then pulled her and said, "Your boss won't be angry if we open a dumpling restaurant, right?"

Jiang Yuewei She was not angry, but Xu Wenqian was unhappy, but now everyone can open a store, so being unhappy is of no use, so she said: "Sister Yuewei, why are you angry? Now that we have reformed and opened up, we can open a store, and so can you. "

Sun Shumin will definitely not believe that Jiang Yuewei is so generous, but Xu Wenqian is right. If Jiang Yuewei can open a store, so can others. "I thought she would be angry that I took your business."

Xu Wenqian smiled, " No, only with competition can we have motivation and progress. We also hope that your store's business will flourish."

Sun Shumin felt that Xu Wenqian's mouth was quite sweet. The old lady failed to seduce her last time. This time since she has everyone. Here, Sun Shumin didn't want to beat around the bush, she looked at Xu Wenqian and said directly: "It's good if she's not angry. We still need a shopkeeper here. I can give him a salary of thirty yuan. I wonder if you can help me introduce one." Come?"

The salary of 30 yuan a month is really a big investment. If you tell me about this salary, there will definitely be a lot of people coming, but Xu Wenqian knows that Sun Shumin said this to her, and the salary is very attractive. , but it is impossible for her to betray Fuxin, after all, that is her refuge. "Okay, I'll go back and tell Sister Yuewei to see if I can help you."

Sun Shumin's mouth twitched when she heard this . , did she not understand or was she not moved by the thirty yuan salary? Do you want to go back and ask Jiang Yuewei? Are you stupid? Could it be that Jiang Yuewei offered a higher salary than this amount?

Sun Shumin: "Don't you have any ideas?"

Xu Wenqian pretended not to understand, "What do you think?"

Sun Shumin raised her eyebrows lightly, but she didn't understand this. Isn't this child stupid?

Just as he was about to say that, a customer came to the store at this time, and the workers over there also helped Xu Wenqian lay the dumplings. Sun Shumin had no choice but to nod, "Okay, I will wait for your news about personal matters."

Xu Wenqian took the dumplings and left, returning I went to the store and told Jiang Yuewei about the situation. Jiang Yuewei didn't say anything, and just quickly told them to eat dumplings and open the business later.

The dumplings opposite are quite big, about the same size as the ones they sell, and the quantity is the same, but the price is really five cents cheaper than theirs. Their prices are the same as those in state-owned restaurants. In other words, Anxin's dumplings are also cheaper than those in state-owned restaurants. Dumplings in restaurants are cheap.

When they started eating and tasted the taste, Ma Aiyun smiled and said: "Yes, it can't compare with our taste, it's far behind."

Jiang Yuexia also said: "It's indeed a lot different, but they are also cheaper than us. Now Some food is good. If you choose one of the two, they will definitely choose the cheaper one, regardless of whether it is dumplings or noodles."

Xu Wenqian thinks the same. If they don't like it very much, many people will of course eat whichever is cheaper. Can Just fill your stomach, "They are free for three days, and then the price will suppress us. Should we lower the price later?"

Ma Aiyun also thinks that the price should be lowered, "Yes, Yuewei, let's lower the price too. I don't believe that I can't defeat them?"

Of course Jiang Yuewei also knows that this method is the most competitive, but it is easy to lower the price, and it is difficult to raise it again, and now this is still a capital investment in everyone's eyes, and it will be short-term. The price of internal pressure is okay, but if it lasts for a long time, the state-owned company will be the first to disagree. When someone reports it and asks for rectification, the reputation of the store will also be damaged.

Although the opposite side only sells dumplings, the price is about the same as their noodles, and they seem to be trying to steal customers. If they lower the price here, they will probably lower the price there as well. Do they have to keep keeping the price? Will the price be lowered?

After thinking about it, Jiang Yuewei felt that this method was harmful to herself and could not last long. It was also very dangerous for Anxin to blatantly lower the price!

So she didn't plan to do this. She quickly explained it to the three of them, and then said: "We will definitely be affected in these three days. Let's not sell dumplings for these three days, and just make more noodles." , we also organize activities. Let's offer a 20% discount first to stabilize the customers. After three days, we will change the activity." The

other three people didn't think of any ideas for a while, so after hearing this, they didn't object and just asked Jiang Yuewei : "What activities should we do in the next three days?"

Jiang Yuewei pondered for a moment, "There will be no discounts on noodles and dumplings after three days. The price will be restored to the original price and come with free items, such as steamed buns, steamed buns, pickles, and pickles. Let's see if it lasts for a month. It depends on the situation."

After eating the noodles, the gifts can be packed in oil paper. Everyone is still living a hard life now, so these things are very practical, and Jiang Yuewei believes that they will all like them.

At present, no one has a better way, so they all think this method is feasible. Ma Aiyun said: "Do you want to mention this to Zhenghua?"

Jiang Yuewei can completely decide on the three-day discount. She can go back and ask about the latter. The man meant, "I'll tell him in the evening."

Xu Wenqian immediately said, "Then I'll write the discount sign today, and I'll write the rest after these three days."

Jiang Yuewei nodded, thought for a while and then said: "There are only more than two months until the New Year. The guests have consumed to a certain extent. At the end of the year, we can give them some eggs, rice, noodles and other things to give back to them. Write this down when the time comes."

Xu Wenqian nodded, then went out, followed by Jiang Yuexia.

It was very lively and noisy outside. Ma Aiyun and Jiang Yuewei couldn't sit still, so they also went out to see the situation. The two families were opposite each other, and they could see the situation of the dumpling restaurant as soon as they went outside.

There are already a lot of people queuing up outside there now. It's very similar to what they used to do. Sure enough, the free stuff is still delicious, but the most important thing in terms of whether they can retain customers in the future is price and taste.

Fortunately, the opposite side only sells dumplings, so it won't have such a big impact on them, otherwise Jiang Yuewei would definitely have a headache in the past few months.

Sun Shumin, who was standing in front of her dumpling restaurant, was very happy when she saw so many people queuing up. If there were still so many people after three days, they would definitely make a fortune. Looking at Fuxin Noodle House again, this time It was a busy time, and I was secretly happy.

In fact, she didn't mean to steal the business from the opposite side, but who made them so greedy, selling noodles and dumplings without giving anyone else a share of the pie? Now she can't be blamed.

Sun Shumin was just feeling proud when she saw a sign opposite Xu Wenqian writing about discounts on noodles. She chuckled in her heart. Sure enough, they were also staring at her dumpling restaurant. It was free here, and there was a discount there, but it was free. Of course, the products are more popular, so there were people queuing up in front of her store all day today!

What she was not very happy about was that it was free here, and in the afternoon there were still people going there to eat noodles. But think about it, not everyone likes dumplings, and those who like noodles will naturally go there.

After thinking about it, she stopped worrying. School has not started yet, so many people came to eat dumplings for free during the three days. Although the whole store was not as crowded as she imagined, everyone felt that the price of her dumplings was very affordable. , indicating that he would definitely patronize us in the future.

If everyone can accept it, it is a good thing. Sun Shumin is very happy and seems to have thought about how the store will be full of customers every day.

There were a lot of people eating dumplings for free in the past three days. She was so busy that she was almost out of breath from exhaustion. So on the day of the official opening, she accidentally got up late. When she came to open the door, it was already ten o'clock. As a result, I found that there were already people queuing up at the door of Fuxin.

The sign on one side no longer says that there is a discount on eating noodles, but it does say that there are free items for eating noodles and dumplings. Those items are about five or six cents cheaper when converted into money. In this way, the price is comparable to their dumplings. It's a tie. The most important thing is that the sign says, if anyone consumes too much, oil and rice will be given away at the end of the year?

Sun Shumin's expression changed. Jiang Yuewei was indeed a cunning person. How could she do this?

Their dumplings were already priced very cheaply, so if she continued to give away things like Jiang Yuewei did, she would definitely lose money, so she had no intention of doing so.

Since the prices are tied, since one focuses on noodles and the other focuses on dumplings, the impact will not be too great.

So, she quickly went to the store to open the door, thinking that so many people ate dumplings yesterday, so some people must come to eat them today. She prepared everything, and there were a few people lingering at the door to come in. As a result, Suddenly she heard the sound of loudspeakers outside.

She immediately took a look and saw that it was Jiang Yuexia.

Jiang Yuexia didn't know where she got the loudspeaker from, and she was talking to it about today's activities in the Fuxin store, and her voice was extremely loud.

Everyone heard this shout, and it attracted everyone's attention. Even the people who were originally wandering in front of their store were called over. For a while, the door of Fuxin was full of people!

Sun Shumin was so angry that she accidentally got up late and lost the opportunity. Now Fu Xin is still doing it like this. There are not many people in the store to eat dumplings all morning.

Although people came to eat dumplings one after another in the afternoon, it was completely different from what she had expected. If this continues, when will she be able to get her money back?