21-25

Chapter 21 021

◎Dog eats dog~◎

021

The two police officers were stunned when they heard her sudden words. What is going on?

Now seeing the expressions on the two police officers' faces, Zhong Baoyi knew that he had made the right bet. He Xiaofeng had embezzled public property and speculated. These two charges alone were enough to keep him in prison for more than ten years. He would have been locked up for that long anyway. A few more years would be enough. What to guard against?

She was still young and did not want to go to jail, so she continued to cry: "At that time, Jiang Zhenghua was serving as a soldier outside, and I was working in a supply and marketing cooperative. If this kind of thing spreads, no one will believe me, and they will use the most unpleasant words." Come scold me and talk about me, I will definitely have no face to live..."

After all, she is someone with interrogation experience. The two police officers looked at each other for a while, and soon came to their senses. The female police officer looked at her. He said: "In that case, why didn't you tell your family? Why didn't you tell Jiang Zhenghua? He was a soldier. Are you still afraid of He Xiaofeng?" "Do they

believe it if I tell them?" Zhong Baoyi said immediately, "They I won't believe it. I didn't join the army because I was afraid of hardship. Jiang Zhenghua and his mother already had strong opinions on me. As soon as I told them, they would only think that I was getting along with others because I couldn't bear the loneliness. Even if I have a thousand mouths, I won't

be able to explain it clearly." What she said seemed to make sense logically, but the police were not that easy to fool. The female police officer twitched her lips, then raised the photo in her hand. "We have checked the handwriting of the two letters here. They are your own handwriting. If you say that He Xiaofeng has been forcing you, how do you explain this? He also forced you to write such a lingering love letter?" Zhong

Baoyi looked at the two letters. Inside the photo was the letter she had bought with money from Jiang Yuewei. She did not expect that Jiang Yuewei, a submissive woman, would keep such a hand. She thought for a while and said slowly: "Because I wanted to end this relationship with him at that time. It was an abnormal relationship, but he didn't agree, so we quarreled, and he threatened to ruin my reputation. I was scared, so I had no choice but to write in order to coax him." The

two police officers looked at each other, and the male police officer immediately asked again: "So you are saying that during the time you were together, these letters, the apartment opening, the marriage, and the photos, including your marriage, were all done by He Xiaofeng who threatened you and forced you to do it, right?"

Zhong Baoyi nodded immediately. : "Yes, things have developed to this point. I'm sorry for Zhenghua. I have no other solution except divorce. I am a woman who has been with He Xiaofeng for so long without any reason. What else can I do except marry him?

Seeing that she was speaking truthfully, the female police officer asked coldly: "These are what you said. Where is your evidence? What evidence is there to prove that He Xiaofeng threatened you?" " If you can provide evidence, the police will follow

up." If you don't stand aside, we don't rule out that you said this to get away with it, so Zhong Baoyi, you have to make sure that what you just said is true, otherwise it is a forged confession." Of course

Zhong Baoyi knows that correcting others requires evidence. Well, she was all lying. How could there be any evidence? Fortunately, He Xiaofeng had sent her a birthday card before, and the congratulatory messages written on it were probably useful to her.

She lowered her eyes and thought for a moment, and when she raised her eyes again, her eyes were filled with tears: "Comrade Public Security, if he had the intention to do this, how could he take the initiative to leave evidence to me? What's more, he threatened me verbally, so I couldn't keep it." It's evidence."

"But I have a greeting card that he proposed to send. It said happy birthday and it also said that he recognized me for the rest of his life and would be with me even if he died. I don't know if this counts. ?"

It was originally just a greeting card that firmly acknowledged love, but with her adding words and accusations, the congratulatory words on it seemed to have changed.

The policeman asked again: "Where is the greeting card?"

"In my dormitory." Looking at the cold eyes of the two policemen, she continued: "If you don't believe it, I can provide you with a clue. When he ran long distances before, I mentioned several times that I went to Hutou Village in Chongyang City to find a man named Qian Biao. His speculation may be related to this Qian Biao." He

Xiaofeng hasn't finished the trial yet, and he hasn't confessed anything to Qian Biao yet. The two policemen No one expected that another person would be brought up during the interrogation. Seeing that her attitude was so good, the two looked at each other, and the male police officer said: "We have to verify what you said, so we can't let it go now." You."

After saying that, he quickly handed the interrogation record to her, "Look at the record and sign it if you have no objection. At the same time, we want to remind you that if you fail to report what you know and maliciously forge testimony, we will check it when the time comes. When it comes, the guilt will only increase."

Zhong Baoyi took one look and signed immediately.

She was not afraid that He Xiaofeng would refute her. Anyway, the man was convicted. Now that she took the initiative to provide a clue, the police would definitely believe her more.

Finally, she gritted her teeth and cried: "Comrade Public Security, I know he will never admit it, but because of my cooperation, you must make the decision for me."

But here, the first scene is not over yet . He Xiaofeng, who was interrogating, heard from the police that Zhong Baoyi said that the love between the two was that he forced and threatened her. His first thought was that it was impossible.

Zhong Baoyi has a strong personality. Sometimes he often calls him a coward, stupid, and worthless, but he also praises him for his good looks, temperament, fun, and ability to coax people. They are together. The happy times were all vivid in her mind, and they were married. How could she accuse him of forcing her to threaten her?

He Xiaofeng believed in Zhong Baoyi and had heard that some people had entered the police station. In order to get them to confess early, the police officers would do anything they could to force them to confess, so now they must be coaxing them into confessing so that they could be convicted. Aggravated.

He raised his voice and said, "No, I didn't force her, and she definitely wouldn't say that. Don't slander others."

The police looked at him, directly showed him Zhong Baoyi's signed transcript, and said coldly: "We police handle cases. It's about evidence. This is what Zhong Baoyi admitted personally. She also provided us with clues about your speculation. Now you have another crime!"

When He Xiaofeng saw the records with black characters on a white background, they were really Zhong Baoyi's. When he was writing, he felt as if he had fallen into an ice cellar, so cold that all the blood in his body froze. This woman actually said that, really said it...

After the evidence of corruption and speculation was discovered, he felt that it was heaven. Everything has collapsed, but who knew that not only the sky has collapsed, but also the ground is about to collapse. She obviously did it voluntarily when they were together, and she even encouraged him to act intentionally or unintentionally when he was speculating. Now she He actually put all the sins on himself?

Why is this woman so vicious? Does she want his life?

The policeman looked at him without responding for a long time and knocked on the table. He Xiaofeng came back to his senses and asked again: "Is this really what Zhong Baoyi said? Didn't you force a confession?" The

policeman's face darkened and his eyes were cold: "He Xiaofeng, please speak. Pay attention, we are a police station here, not a gathering place for gangsters. The transcripts here were answered by Zhong Baoyi herself, with her name clearly signed in black and white!" "

If you did all of this, you will be sentenced to twenty years. It's no big deal. If you didn't do it, just tell me honestly what happened. The matter has reached this point. Hiding it won't do you any good."

He Xiaofeng suddenly woke up. Yes, it's nothing more than corruption. It's just speculation. It's already enough for him. If he is charged with raping a gangster again, Zhong Baoyi will kill him! Even if he doesn't die, if he is sentenced to twenty years for these crimes, what hope does he have in this life?

This vicious woman has no way to escape her sins!

He couldn't deny what he had done and there was evidence for it, but he couldn't admit it even to death for what he had not done and there was no evidence. He immediately shouted: "I confess to other crimes, but I didn't force Zhong Baoyi, and I also I didn't threaten her, everything was of her own free will. She even gave me a bill once, and I still have a notebook with her handwriting on it. You can go to my dormitory to find it!" He gritted his teeth and

said harshly: "Comrade Public Security, you have to rely on evidence when handling a case. You can't blame everything on me. I haven't done anything and I won't admit it, even if I beat you to death." The

two police officers looked at each other, oh, it was still there in the morning. A newlywed couple having a lively wedding is now about to testify against each other. However, here He Xiaofeng insists that it was Zhong Baoyi who encouraged him to speculate and that he only wanted to covet public property. Zhong Baoyi over there insists that it was He Xiaofeng who forced him to do so. She was the one who caused everything today. Apart from greeting cards and handwriting in account books, both parties had no other evidence, and the case quickly entered the stage of continuing to collect evidence.

So far, this case is the largest case that has occurred in the Red Star Commune in the past ten years. The case involves workers of the Revolutionary Committee. The commune cannot take full decision, so the police station decided to sort out the case and then submit it to the county.

A newlywed couple was arrested on their wedding day. It was also a market day. Countless people witnessed the whole incident. For a while, the matter spread everywhere. However, the case was not decided so quickly. There were rumors circulating for a while. He Xiaofeng will be sentenced to twenty years, he will be shot, he said that Zhong Baoyi will fly away when disaster strikes, etc... You can

hear these words anytime you go out, and thanks to this incident, the He family is still busy. Running all over the place, Jiang Yuewei was able to work quietly for two days. On the third day after the incident, He Xiaofang came to the hotel to reconcile with Deng Zhifei in the afternoon.

For He Xiaofang, Jiang Yuewei is the enemy of their family, but now that the He family has crossed the river, even if she wants to do something, there is nothing she can do. After settling the account and getting a small refund, she can only He glared at Jiang Yuewei hatefully and left.

On the day of the wedding banquet, Sun Xiuxiang had already noticed that the relationship between the He family and Jiang Yuewei was unusual. After two days of verification, she finally understood their relationship. When He Xiaofang left, she pulled Jiang Yuewei in front of everyone and said : "Jiang Yuewei, I already know about your relationship with He Xiaofeng. On the day of the wedding banquet, it was the He family that you reported to. Because your report caused heavy losses to the hotel, you should be fired!" Everyone

has been busy dealing with it these two days. There was no inventory before, so no one asked about Jiang Yuewei. Now when Sun Xiuxiang said this, he was stunned, and immediately thought of what happened that day, and then looked at Jiang Yuewei.

Deng Zhifei was already unhappy with Jiang Yuewei, so he immediately responded: "Jiang Yuewei, please explain to me clearly, what is going on? Did you deliberately report the He family that day?" On the

5th, Jiang Yuewei guessed that Sun Xiuxiang would use this to She was ready to attack her, so she looked at Sun Xiuxiang and said coldly: "You said that I reported the He family and caused the hotel to suffer losses. Where is the evidence?"

Sun Xiuxiang's eyes were proud, "What more evidence do you need? Everyone heard what the old woman said that day. You were divorced. In order to take revenge on the He family, you deliberately took revenge on them at the wedding banquet!"

Jiang Yuewei sneered, "Your mouth is the evidence, then I will also say that you and Manager Deng are having sex with each other. Relationship, so you two are just having a rough relationship?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone was quiet for three seconds, and the burning eyes that originally fell on Jiang Yuewei suddenly turned to Deng Zhifei and Sun Xiuxiang.

Deng Zhifei came back to his senses, his face flushed with anger, "Jiang Yuewei, what are you talking nonsense about?"

"I'm not talking nonsense." Jiang Yuewei said coldly. She had long been dissatisfied with the two people who caused her trouble from time to time, "If you have a relationship It's not what I said, why do you protect Sun Xiuxiang so much every time, and you are so good to her, but those who don't know think that Comrade Sun Xiuxiang is your wife..." When

Jiang Yuewei said this, her voice stopped suddenly, a pair of black eyes His eyes stared at the two people in front of him in disbelief, "A brother-in-law and a sister-in-law, is there really something wrong with you..." "

Jiang Yuewei, shut up!" Sun Xiu was so fragrant that her eyes popped out. How dare this Jiang Yuewei Said like this, "You are talking nonsense, you want to kill me!"

Jiang Yuewei looked at the other people with sly eyes, "Look, what she said is evidence, what I said is nonsense, what's the reason?"

Several others had long disliked Sun Xiuxiang, and they only tolerated it because she was Deng Zhifei's sister-in-law. Now when Jiang Yuewei said this, they nodded immediately.

Deng Zhifei was so anxious that he was sweating profusely. He had finally gotten to this point and was feared by people. He couldn't let Jiang Yuewei ruin his reputation casually. "Comrade Jiang Yuewei, the relationship between me and Comrade Sun Xiuxiang is pure and clean." , As for the simple relationship between brother-in-law and sister-in-law, you can't say nonsense. If this spreads out, it will kill us."

Jiang Yuewei looked at him with a puzzled face: "Then why did you question me after she said something just now? ? Is it really because she is your sister-in-law?"

Dong Shumin also added at this time: "Isn't it true? Manager Deng, you know best how Sun Xiuxiang does things in the hotel. Who can believe that you two have no relationship beyond that?"

Deng Zhifei felt guilty after hearing Dong Shumin's words. He did take care of his sister-in-law a little, but he didn't expect the kind of relationship they mentioned. "It's nothing!"

After saying that, he glanced at Sun Xiuxiang hatefully, feeling that he was being taken care of by her. He said wrongly, "She is not clear-headed. Don't listen to her nonsense. I will ask her to apologize to Comrade Jiang Yuewei now."

Sun Xiude's eyes widened and he was very angry, "Brother-in-law, Jiang Yuewei reported He... that day. ..."

Deng Zhifei immediately interrupted her and shouted: "Sun Xiuxiang, shut up. It is work time now. Please call me Manager Deng. You should apologize to Comrade Jiang immediately. No one will say anything about this in the future."

Sun Xiuxiang Being scolded in public was both aggrieved and humiliating, but now I had to apologize, "I'm sorry, Comrade Jiang Yuewei, I was just talking nonsense. Please forgive me!"

Jiang Yuewei didn't want to be grateful and looked at Deng Zhifei, "Manager Deng, what happened today It's over, but what if she keeps talking nonsense in the future?"

Deng Zhifei immediately said: "If she dares, I will... I will deduct points from her, severely!"

"After deducting points, she can be fired." Dong Shumin Answered coldly.

"Yes, fired!" Wang Liying and Zhao Caiyue also responded.

Deng Zhifei choked. He didn't want to fire Sun Xiuxiang, otherwise it would be difficult to explain to his wife. But now that everyone was staring at him, he could only turn around and scold Sun Xiuxiang, "Did you hear that? From now on, we must unite comrades at work. Otherwise, after your points are deducted, you can go home and raise pigs!"

When Sun Xiuxiang heard this, she was so angry that she almost vomited blood. It was clearly Jiang Yuewei's bad thing, but how could it be her fault in the end and she was warned? It was simply No justice!

Jiang Yuewei saw Sun Xiuxiang's face turning blue and white, and said with interest, "Okay, of course I believe what Manager Deng said. This matter is over like this. I'll go out and write the menu for the evening." After

she finished speaking, she didn't want to Seeing these two people, he turned around and walked towards the door, only to see Jiang Zhenghua standing upright at the door.

Jiang Yuewei was a little surprised and walked out, "Why are you here? I haven't gotten off work yet."

After saying that, her eyes lit up when she saw that he seemed to be holding documents in his hand, "Has the case between the two of them been resolved?"

Jiang Zhenghua shook his head. The case of He Xiaofeng and Zhong Baoyi has now been transferred to the county. It is another major case and was not decided so quickly. Moreover, the two are still biting each other. "Not yet."

Jiang Yuewei's eyes dimmed. She was about to join the army, and she would not feel at ease if the case was not finalized. "Then when will the verdict be finalized?"

Jiang Zhenghua knew that she was impatient, so he told everything about the two people who exposed each other at the police station, "Don't worry, I've asked about it, He Xiaofeng has to be imprisoned for more than fifteen years for the three crimes, Zhong Baoyi may have more The charges of not reporting knowledge and false confession, plus destroying the military marriage, will take more than seven years."

Jiang Yuewei was dumbfounded. She originally thought that Zhong Baoyi wanted to marry He Xiaofeng regardless of the military marriage because she loved him so much. Who knew? Once you enter the police station, all feelings are fake, but saving your life is real.

She was in a good mood and looked at the man with smiling eyes, "You came here specifically to tell me the news, right?"

Jiang Zhenghua didn't say anything. He just handed the document in his hand to her and said in a deep and deep voice: "Comrade Jiang Yuewei "My marriage application has been approved by the army, so let's go and get the marriage certificate now, shall we?"

Jiang Yuewei was stunned for a moment, then took it and saw that it was really a marriage application stamped by the army. She bit her lip slightly and was very surprised. Quickly return the things to him, "My hair is so messy, how can I get there?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her, her hair was not messy at all, only a few strands of hair stuck to her pink cheeks, but this made her look even better. The messy beauty, he couldn't help but subconsciously stretched out his hand to pluck it out, "If it's messy, I'd like it if you made a sack."

Jiang Yuewei couldn't help but laugh at the sudden words of love.

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her smiling like an orchid, her breathing stagnant, and the words she wanted to say unconsciously escaped from the corners of her lips: "Anyway, I have brought all the things today, let's go get the certificate now, and go home in a while. "

Jiang Yuewei thought about it, and she was not busy today anyway, so she nodded, "Okay, then you wait for me for a while, and I'll ask for leave."

Jiang Yuewei quickly asked for leave, and the two of them went directly to the Revolutionary Committee, here This was not the first time that the two of them came in. The next time they entered, they went to the marriage office with ease.

The clerk who applied for the certificates for the two people was still the same clerk last time. Seeing the two people and their names, the clerk seemed to understand immediately that the four of them actually had such a relationship. Although he was very curious about what happened in the middle, But he was not easy to interfere with and quickly issued the marriage certificate for the two of them.

After getting the marriage certificate, both of them couldn't help but look at it. Jiang Zhenghua's heart finally fell into his stomach. He and Jiang Yuewei had a flash marriage. They had a wedding banquet before but didn't get a certificate. He always felt that the marriage was a bit unreal. Now Well, the two of them are already a legally recognized couple.

He carefully collected the marriage certificate and put it into the document bag, and directly pulled Jiang Yuewei out of the Revolutionary Committee, wanting to go home early and have something good to celebrate.

The man's hands were generous, and his palms were like a small flame. He squeezed them tightly, which made Jiang Yuewei's palms sweat. This was the first time that a man held her hand and walked on the street like this. But he was afraid that he would walk on her own. Like lost.

When passing by the supply and marketing cooperative, they saw the same saleswoman selling marshmallows there last time, but it was already afternoon and there was no one around at this time. She was about to close the stall.

Jiang Zhenghua stopped, squinted his eyes, and turned to look at Jiang Yuewei, "When I was a child, my mother would treat me to marshmallows every time she was happy. It's such a joy for us to get the certificate, so I'll treat you to marshmallows."

Jiang Yuewei smiled, "But I'm not your child."

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows and thought for a while, "I'm seven years older than you, so you can treat me as my child today."

Jiang Yuewei was stunned, and for some reason she thought of the time she and He Xiaofeng went out on the street. , she may have been a little hypoglycemic that day, she was very dizzy, and she wanted to eat marshmallows when she saw them. She remembered what He Xiaofeng said at that time: "Stop being childish, okay? Only children eat marshmallows. You are twenty years old and you still want to eat them." What fun."

Jiang Yuewei didn't really want to eat now, but she also wanted to be a child for a time, so she smiled and responded: "Okay."

The two of them walked over, and Liu Mingna recognized them immediately when she saw them, smiling. "Are you two married?"

Jiang Zhenghua was in a good mood. "I just got the certificate today. Let's celebrate with two marshmallows."

"That's for celebration." Liu Mingna smiled and took out the sign. While they were doing it, they couldn't help but chatter a few words, and mentioned Zhong Baoyi by the way, "I didn't know she was divorced, and I didn't know what she was trying to do. After kicking the previous one, the one she chose ended up in the police station. , what do you think her brain is made of?"

Jiang Yuewei used to want to know why Zhong Baoyi chose to divorce, but now she no longer wants to know. If it weren't for them, she and Jiang Zhenghua wouldn't have this romantic relationship.

"Who knows?" Jiang Yuewei's voice was shallow, "Maybe she's out of her mind."

Liu Mingna also smiled cheerfully, "I heard that her ex-husband also has a job, and I don't know who is taking advantage."

Jiang Zhenghua said fiercely . He coughed and said, "Stop talking, get me a few more for the kids. We have to go back later."

When she heard that he was going to make a few more, Liu Mingna didn't notice anything unusual about him. He just nodded, "Okay, we'll get it done right away."

Jiang Pengwei lowered his eyes slightly, thinking that he might be getting an advantage.

After leaving the altar, the two of them walked home slowly with a few marshmallows in each hand. When they arrived at the door, Jiang Zhenghua thought of Liu Mingna's words just now and said, "She doesn't know, don't let go of those words just now." In my heart."

Jiang Yuewei bit the marshmallow and felt a sweet taste in her mouth. She smiled and said, "What's the point? I think she didn't mean much, and she seemed to be taking advantage of me."

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her with a relaxed expression. There was a smile in her tone, and she breathed a sigh of relief. Soon the two of them approached their yard and saw a woman squatting not far from the courtyard door. Jiang Yuewei didn't know who she was, but Jiang Zhenghua did.

That's Zhong Baoyi's mother.