56-60

Chapter 56 056

◎It's your own fault◎

056.

Liu Cai'e was so frightened by her voice that she trembled. She quickly reacted and immediately stuffed the small wrapping paper in her hand into the burning stove and turned around. Then he saw Jiang Yuewei standing at the door, with Jiang Zhenghua following behind her.

Her heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and she moved slightly to block the tray. She looked at the two people who appeared at the door at an unknown time, with a smile on her lips, "What to pour? Nothing? What are you talking about?"

After becoming pregnant, Jiang Yuewei She went to the toilet more often. After going to the toilet just now, she wanted to wash her hands in the kitchen. The man didn't trust her alone, so he followed her. Who knew that when they turned around, they saw Liu Cai'e holding the door behind her back and taking out a bag from her pocket. Bao Xiao Dong secretly poured it into the bowl.

She stared at Liu Cai'e and said in an affirmative voice: "I saw you poured something into the bowl of soup, and stuffed the white wrapping paper into the stove to burn it. Did you say anything?"

As soon as she finished speaking, Jiang Zhenghua walked over quickly. Liu Cai'e picked up the soup and smelled it. Unfortunately, all the medicinal powder had melted into the soup, and he couldn't smell the medicinal smell. He raised his eyes and stared at Liu Cai'e with sharp eyes, "What did you add to this? This bowl Who do you want to give it to?"

Liu Cai'e remembered that she had clearly seen what she took out when the door was empty, but who knew that the two of them appeared out of nowhere and actually saw it, and they could see it so clearly.

She squeezed her hands slightly and forced herself to calm down. Now that they saw that Jiang Zhenghua had taken away the soup, she had no choice but to change her plan. "So this is what you are talking about?"

She finished her sentence. , and naturally said: "I have been feeling dizzy and uncomfortable recently, and the medicine powder that the doctor prescribed for me to replenish qi and blood was too hard to drink when mixed with water, so I put it in chicken soup and drank it."

Jiang Zhenghua squinted, "Since it is just a supplement You are so angry, why are you acting like a thief?"

The man's dark eyes were like a knife held in front of her. Liu Cai'e's legs were slightly weak, but now she could only pretend to be calm, "His second uncle, you What do you mean, you have to take care of me when I pour the tonic into my bowl? Are you deliberately targeting me?" There seemed to

be no problem with what she said, but her sneaky look just now clearly made Jiang Zhenghua She felt there was something wrong, "Okay, since you said so, I will believe you if you drink it now."

Liu Cai'e was shocked when she heard this. She didn't expect that Jiang Zhenghua and the others didn't believe her explanation just now, and they also If she drinks it now, if she drinks this bowl of soup, it will kill her half her life. She is not a fool.

Her heart was trembling, but her face was slightly angry, "His second uncle, why do you doubt me so much? Why do you ask me?"

Jiang Zhenghua didn't want to be so verbose with her, "Just because you sneakily added things to the soup, since You said you wanted to drink it yourself, so drink it now."

After saying that, he looked at Jiang Yuewei again, "Ask your mother to go to her room and see if there is any medicine in a small white package, and see what's inside. What is it?"

Liu Cai'e's face changed greatly when she heard this. Her mind seemed to be imprisoned. She couldn't turn around. She could only say angrily: "Jiang Zhenghua, don't go too far. I will drink the soup after it cools down, but you Why do you want to search my room? Are you a police officer?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her expression and said coldly: "Then drink it now. After drinking it, I will believe you that you are giving yourself a tonic, otherwise I have a reason. I suspect you are going to poison Yue Wei and the children!"

Liu Cai'e froze when she heard this. How could Jiang Zhenghua be so sharp that he thought of this directly and said it out loud, "You must be crazy, how can I Maybe?"

Jiang Yuewei is pregnant now, and her brain is a little slow. When Jiang Zhenghua said this, she seemed to suddenly remember that something was wrong with Liu Cai'e in the main room just now. She seemed to be in a bad mood, but when Ma Aiyun When I asked her to make soup, she suddenly smiled so happily, which made people feel very weird.

The more she thought about Jiang Yuewei, the more her heart trembled. She only stared at Liu Cai'e with cold eyes: "Sister Cai'e, you didn't really put poison in the soup so you didn't dare to drink it?" After

she finished speaking, she looked at Jiang Zhenghua again. , "Otherwise, forget it, hand this bowl of stuff over to the police for inspection, lest we wrongly accuse her too."

Liu Cai'e's breath stagnated when she heard this. If they handed it over to the police, they would definitely find out that it was a laxative. She He stretched out his hand towards Jiang Zhenghua and gritted his teeth and said, "Okay, I'll drink it."

Jiang Zhenghua's dark eyes flashed with coldness. He did not give her the bowl of soup directly, but took another bowl and poured some out to leave the bottom. Then he handed her the bowl of soup.

Liu Cai'e looked at his actions and felt a coldness rush from the soles of her feet to the top of her head. She took the bowl and couldn't pour it away now, so she could only drink it in front of the two of them.

Then, she put the bowl on the stove and was so angry that she was about to cry. "Jiang Zhenghua, I finished drinking. I'm not dead. It's not poison. Are you satisfied now?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her for a while, as if he was There was no problem, so she just said calmly: "Don't vomit if you drink in such a hurry. It's not good to waste food."

Liu Cai'e originally wanted to wait for the two of them to go out to induce vomiting, but Jiang Zhenghua seemed to see her every step, and she bit Gritting his teeth, his voice became anxious, "Then what else do you want?"

At this point, Jiang Zhenghua wouldn't want her to do anything, "I will explain it clearly to Zhengguang later."

Liu Cai'e trembled again when she heard this, wishing she could Going back in time to before the medicine was given, is there something wrong with Jiang Zhenghua? She drank the soup and she still wanted to tell Zhengguang what happened?

She immediately said: "No need, why are you telling him about this little thing? Don't make your brothers unhappy. I won't pursue this matter."

As soon as she finished speaking, she heard Ma Aiyun's voice coming from the yard. Come: "Second son's house, why does it take you so long to make soup? Do you want me to go over and help?"

Hearing this, Jiang Zhenghua glanced at Liu Cai'e and said indifferently: "Bring the soup out first, the children are all exhausted." We're in a hurry."

Even Ma Aiyun was getting involved, so Liu Cai'e had no choice but to pick up the tray and walk out.

After she left, Jiang Yuewei didn't want to drink the soup anymore. She and the man slowly walked out of the kitchen. Thinking of the way Liu Cai'e drank the soup in one breath just now, her voice trembled slightly and she said, "Could we have misunderstood her? She just let go Is it really a tonic?"

Hearing this, Jiang Zhenghua lowered his head and glanced at the bowl in his hand. There was still a little bit of soup in it, "I don't know, it's always right to be careful in everything. Let's talk about it only if she has nothing to do today."

Liu Cai'e should not know how to drink it. It's poison, otherwise it would be too stupid, and looking at the strength she just drank, it doesn't feel like poison, but if it is really a tonic, why was it so weird just now?

Now that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant, he naturally has to be more careful. In addition, Liu Cai'e is not very pure in mind, so he is even more careful. If something happens, he will go to the police station. If nothing happens, it is just a misunderstanding. When the time comes, the third child will No matter what, he admitted it.

The two of them quickly arrived at the main room, and all the food was put on the table. After sitting down, Jiang Zhenghua directly told everyone what happened in the kitchen just now, and then looked at Jiang Zhengguang and said: "Yuewei is pregnant, so I think too much." , I apologize in advance if I have wronged my siblings."

The people in the main room heard some noises in the kitchen just now, but they didn't expect that they had a dispute over this matter. Ma Aiyun felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell where it was. No, she looked at Liu Cai'e and said, "Are you feeling unwell?" She

had only sat down for two minutes, and the medicine hadn't taken effect yet, so Liu Cai'e was fine. She was thinking about how to find an excuse to go out and induce vomiting, so she just nodded casually. , "Yes, I often feel weak and dizzy."

Song Chunning also asked her: "When did you prescribe the medicine without calling me? I've been feeling dizzy recently. I don't know if it's because I didn't get enough rest."

Liu Cai'e's eyelids twitched, "It's the medicine from before. I haven't finished drinking it before." , I took it out to drink again when I felt unwell."

She said it in a decent manner, and everyone didn't think it was anything. Only Jiang Zhengguang had a serious look on his face, because he didn't remember that the doctor had prescribed any qi supplement for Liu Cai'e before. medicine, but now he couldn't question his wife in front of everyone, so he could only say calmly that it was okay, thinking about asking Liu Cai'e what was going on after dinner.

After a busy morning, everyone was hungry, including several children, so they stopped talking and hurriedly grabbed the food to eat. After a while, Liu Cai'e felt a slight pain in her stomach. After enduring it for a while, she still had some thoughts in her heart. Fortunately, I was worried about Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuewei, so I didn't move.

But after a while, her stomach hurt more and more. Her mind sank and she couldn't help it anymore. She stood up immediately. Everyone looked at her suddenly standing up with doubts in their eyes.

Ma Aiyun asked: "What's wrong?"

It must be that the damn medicine was taking effect. Liu Cai'e was in unbearable pain at the moment, so she just said: "It's okay, I just want to go to the toilet."

Everyone looked at her and didn't feel anything. Something's wrong, I'm just worrying about eating.

Liu Cai'e didn't look at Jiang Zhenghua and the others at this moment, and went straight out of the main room and into the courtyard. Guessing that no one would be able to see her anymore, she immediately ran to the toilet.

She squatted in the toilet, not knowing whether she had taken too much medicine, or whether the medicine was too powerful. In just ten minutes, the pain made her whole forehead sweat!

After squatting for a while, she finally recovered after digesting. After wiping away the sweat, she began to reach out and squeeze her throat, but God seemed to be against her. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't spit it out. !

Since she couldn't vomit it out, she gave up, lest they ask again after squatting for too long, so she came out of the toilet, washed her hands and returned to the main room, but within two minutes of sitting down, her stomach hurt again.

This time the pain was even worse than before. This pain was twisting and entangled her, as if there was a knife in her stomach that was cutting out her flesh all the time. Liu Cai'e immediately stood up again.

When everyone saw her suddenly standing up again, their eyes were confused. Ma Aiyun frowned and asked again: "What's wrong with you?"

Liu Cai'e gritted her teeth in pain, and now she felt a little awkward when speaking, "No, it's okay, I'm going to the kitchen. Get another bowl."

After saying this, Song Chunning said: "No need to go, I have it here, I haven't used this one yet."

After she said that, she immediately handed the bowl to her.

Liu Cai'e shivered in pain. She gritted her teeth and held back her laughter and said, "No, I'll get it myself."

After she finished speaking, there was wind in her steps, and she wanted to fly out as she went out.

Everyone saw her running out so eagerly, looking at each other with doubts on their faces. Ma Aiyun couldn't help but ask Jiang Zhengguang: "What's wrong with her? There is a bowl here and I have to go get it."

Jiang Zhengguang looked tense and felt that Something was very wrong, but he didn't know what was going on, so he just said, "I'll wait for her to come back later and ask."

Jiang Zhenghua acted as if he hadn't heard the conversation at the dinner table and ate his meal calmly.

A few minutes later, Liu Cai'e's face turned pale and she came back with a bowl of soup in her hand. She had just finished the bowl of soup after sitting down. Before anyone else could ask questions, she stood up again and said directly: "I'll eat it." You are full, eat slowly."

After she finished speaking, she ran to the yard again. Everyone finally felt that something was wrong. Ma Aiyun asked Jiang Zhengguang: "What did she do again? Go and ask her what's going on?"

Jiang Zhenghua He said calmly: "It must be that the tonic I just took has spoiled my stomach, so I don't want to take it."

Jiang Zhengguang's heart tightened after hearing this. For a moment, he didn't know how to answer the question, and then he stood up and said: "I'll go outside to see what's going on with her."

After he said that, he left the main room, and Jiang Yuewei, no matter how slow her brain was, realized that Liu Cai'e didn't put poison in the bowl of soup just now, but she should have put poison in it. laxative!

She is pregnant, and the doctor has also told her to pay attention to her diet. It is difficult to take medicine even if she has a cold. She has to survive on her own. It is conceivable that if she accidentally drank the bowl of laxative soup just now, then now She is the one who goes to the toilet frequently and has a stomachache!

Thinking of this, she felt bad all over, her face turned slightly pale, and her man was so angry that he wanted to fall out on the spot.

Jiang Zhenghua glanced at her, reached out and gave her a piece of chicken, and comforted her: "You have a good meal first, and we will talk about it after you finish eating."

He knew better than anyone now what Liu Cai'e was doing just now. If they hadn't seen it just now, hadn't they? Stop her, and it will be Jiang Yuewei who suffers now!

A pregnant woman keeps having diarrhea after taking laxatives. The consequences will be disastrous! What's more, Jiang Yuewei is pregnant with two children, and her body is inherently weaker than others!

No matter who it was that wanted to harm her and the child, he would not let anyone go.