16-20

Chapter 16 016

◎Marriage◎

016

He never thought that Jiang Yuewei would ask himself this question. He lowered his eyes slightly and saw a hint of expectation in her eyes, as if she was expecting He Xiaofeng to be sentenced. He smiled and asked: "How long do you want them to be sentenced? ?"

Jiang Yuewei didn't know much about this aspect, so she only guessed and asked: "Ten years? Or fifteen years?"

Jiang Zhenghua smiled when he heard this, "I guess it won't be that long."

After learning about the two of them, he was very happy. He soon began to investigate, and unexpectedly found that the loss of goods declared by He Xiaofeng every time he traveled long distances was a bit high. Although the evidence was not yet fully available, he was sure that this person was bold enough to take advantage of his job to take advantage of the situation. the property of the commune.

He might not be able to be imprisoned for as long as ten years on one charge of sabotaging a military marriage, but it would be very possible for him to be imprisoned for one more charge. He added: "But I will try to keep him in prison for as long as possible, until we are done with our wedding these days." I will take care of the matter."

He is from the army and it is not easy to meddle in the affairs of the Revolutionary Committee rashly, so he will not rashly alert others before he is fully sure.

Jiang Yuewei breathed a sigh of relief and responded: "Okay."

Jiang Zhenghua didn't have time to tell his family that he came directly from the commune to the Jiang family to propose marriage today. It was already late, so the two stopped talking and Jiang Zhenghua watched the woman go in. Then he went home directly. It was past eleven o'clock when he got home. The house was dark and there was no movement at home. He thought they should all be asleep, so he went straight into the room.

Early the next morning, after breakfast, Jiang Zhenghua confessed to his family that he went to the Jiang family to propose marriage yesterday.

After hearing what he said, everyone in the Jiang family was petrified on the spot. Everyone looked at me and I looked at you. No one spoke in a daze, and the atmosphere in the room seemed to be covered with ice.

Jiang Zhenghua knew that they might not be able to digest the news for a while, but the fact was that he was going to propose marriage, so he added: "We don't have to choose a date. It's the end of the month. Time is a bit tight. Our family has to hurry up and get things done."

This was Feng Aiyun who was the first to react. She glared at her son fiercely, feeling extremely angry and scolding: "You think I have lived too long. It is such a big deal to get married, and you only came back to tell me after proposing the marriage." Me?"

Jiang Zhenghua knew that she was angry at him for killing him first and then explaining, "I was too busy yesterday and didn't have time to explain to you one by one. And considering that you also said before that you won't interfere with my marriage in the future, then I will do it myself. Lord."

Feng Aiyun did say this before, but, putting this aside, he went to the Jiang family to propose marriage, but he didn't even bring a matchmaker, and only gave her 30 yuan as a gift. If he said this to others, You know, doesn't that mean the Jiang family is stingy and ignorant of etiquette?

Look at the bastard things his son has done!

Anyway, now that things have happened, Jiang Fumin, Jiang's father, was calmer. He looked at his son and asked, "How is that girl's character? Are you willing to join the army?"

After all, the previous daughter-in-law was unwilling to join the army because she disliked the harsh conditions and hard conditions. My son is divorced, so I have to ask this question carefully.

"Yes, joining the army is just what she wants." Jiang Zhenghua said, except for the fact that Zhong Baoyi and He Xiaofeng were hooking up, he confessed everything he knew about Jiang Yuewei, "She is a nice person and hard-working. I They are both married for the second time, so no one will dislike the other."

A second ago, Feng Aiyun was so shocked by her son's operation of beheading her first and then telling her off. Now when she heard that Jiang Yuewei was divorced by the He family because she could not have children, her heart was filled with confusion. It was a joke, "Can't she give birth?"

Jiang Zhenghua was not surprised when he heard her surprised voice, so he could only explain: "No, everyone is saying that it is her problem, but it is actually the man's problem. She didn't know it before, but now If we find out, we'll get divorced."

Feng Aiyun has never seen Jiang Yuewei before, and doesn't know what her situation is, but now in just ten minutes, her mood has been tossed by the dick, as if she was sitting on a tractor. Big ups and downs.

When she came back to her senses, her eyes darkened, "This girl's situation is a bit complicated. Marriage is not a child's play. Are you sure you want to marry her?"

Jiang Zhenghua is a soldier, so he naturally has to do what he says, and he also It's not just a casual talk, "I went to propose marriage last night, and of course it's confirmed. I believe mother, you will like her when you see her." "

Brother, you are really good." The third child of the Jiang family laughed, "We are not even that I don't even know what the girl looks like, but you arranged your marriage properly without saying a word. I admire you." The boss of the

Jiang family not only thinks that this younger brother is bold, he is ridiculously bold. He went to propose marriage himself just in case his mother didn't. What can I do if I agree? Don't make a joke then.

The two daughters-in-law of the Jiang family think that this uncle is really brave. He can do whatever he wants and buy whatever he wants. They can't help but envy the woman named Jiang Yuewei.

Feng Aiyun has never met Jiang Yuewei, and she can't tell what kind of person she is based on what the second child just said, so she doesn't know if she will like her, but she does feel a little distressed.

If she had a daughter, she would never treat her child like Li Meiyu. Now that the child is going to marry her second son, she has to ask: "So this is the daughter-in-law you chose yourself. Do you not regret it?"

Jiang Zhenghua knew. What was she thinking, "Well, I chose it myself. I won't regret it."

Feng Aiyun sighed inwardly, got up and walked into the room.

Jiang Zhenghua saw her leaving the table without saying a word, and asked hurriedly: "Mom, where are you going?"

Feng Aiyun turned around and muttered: "Where else can I go to celebrate your wedding."

Since Feng Aiyun married into the Jiang family, her life has been Life has been basically smooth. I have given birth to three sons, all of whom are doing well, married a daughter-in-law, and have grandchildren. Although there are occasional frictions between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, they are basically minor conflicts, and the only unhappiness is It's the marriage of the second child.

She chose Zhong Baoyi when she saw that she had a cheerful personality, was steady in doing things, and had a job, so she was a good match for his son. Who knew that she had made a mistake and got her second son divorced, and now her son has decided to marry someone on his own? The girl was so anxious that she even proposed the kiss herself. She couldn't disagree, right?

Since you agree, you have to prepare for such a complicated matter as marriage immediately. Otherwise, only these few days will be enough.

Before Jiang Zhenghua confessed, he already knew that his mother would definitely agree to the marriage, but he didn't expect that she would agree so quickly, which made him feel a little guilty for his decision.

"What are you guys doing standing still?" Feng Aiyun urged after seeing the father and son motionless. "Get up quickly and clean up the house. Later, I will go to the commune to buy what I need to buy. I will change the furniture if I need to. I will post the stickers that need to be posted." Post it up, don't rush around and let others see our Jiang family's jokes."

She thought to herself, although Zhong Baoyi has been living in the dormitory of the supply and marketing cooperative this year and has not been back to the Jiang family much, that room is hers after all. I have lived there before, and now that my second wife is married, I have to renovate the house. Otherwise, how uncomfortable will my new daughter-in-law be?

Jiang Zhenghua was overjoyed, and immediately stood up and saluted, "Yes, leader, take action immediately."

He returned to the room and looked at the wardrobe he bought three years ago. Although it was still new, when he thought that Zhong Baoyi had used it, if Jiang Yuewei He still felt uncomfortable after using them again, so he decided to change them all.

But these are large pieces of furniture. Usually, they have to be ordered from others in advance, or they can buy them in the county with money and tickets. But now he has neither ordered them nor the tickets, so it is a bit difficult to buy them, so he decided to find one first. The carpenter asked if there was any stock.

This was not the first time that the Jiang family had done something like marriage, but it was the first time that it had been done in such a hurry. All of the Jiang family became very busy. The men were busy making furniture and renovating the home, and the women were busy. A few things for the wedding.

Although his son acted recklessly and made a fool of himself to propose marriage, Feng Aiyun still found a matchmaker, brought some things, and went with the matchmaker to Jiang's house the next day to determine the auspicious time.

When she saw Jiang Yuewei, she was indeed quite satisfied. She felt that the second child had good taste. This girl was good-looking, gentle and hard-working. She was not at all like her selfish mother.

After returning from the Jiang family, Feng Aiyun was in a good mood, so she took her two daughters-in-law to the commune to buy things. There was only one supply and marketing cooperative in the whole commune, and Zhong Baoyi worked here, so it was inevitable that they would bump into each other.

Feng Aiyun no longer has a good impression of Zhong Baoyi. It was okay for this woman to go back on her word and not join the army after marrying her second son. Who knew that she would suddenly file for divorce later, saying that the couple spent less time together and separated more, and she no longer had any feelings for her second son. Yes, I have to get a divorce.

Feng Aiyun became even more angry when she mentioned the reason for the divorce because she had no feelings. Wasn't it because she was afraid of this when her second son asked her to come over?

Divorce is not a trivial matter. If you ask yourself, the Jiang family did not owe her anything at all. They gave her a lot of gifts. The wedding was not to mention a grand event, but it was definitely ranked high in the production team. Old The two of them had no bad habits. They called her several times to ask her to join the army and said they could arrange a job for her, but in the end they ended up getting divorced. Thinking about it makes her heartbroken.

So now when she saw Zhong Baoyi, Feng Aiyun didn't want to give her a look. When the two daughters-in-law saw their mother-in-law with a sullen face, they didn't dare to say hello to Zhong Baoyi no matter how good their relationship was. After buying a bunch of things, the three of them carried Things came out of the supply and marketing cooperative.

But after walking for a while, Zhong Baoyi stopped them. When Feng Aiyun heard her voice, his face tightened and he moved forward without looking back.

Seeing her attitude, Zhong Baoyi felt a little uncomfortable, but when she thought about the question she wanted to ask next, she stepped forward and walked up to the three of them. She looked at Feng Aiyun and said, "Auntie, I have some questions." I want to tell you something."

She and her second son have already divorced. They have already finished talking about what they wanted to talk about before the divorce. What else can be said now? Feng Aiyun really doesn't want to talk to her, but he is curious about what she wants to say. He said angrily: "If you have anything to say, please tell me quickly. We have to go home and do things."

Although Zhong Baoyi knew that he should no longer pay attention to Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuewei after the divorce, it was probably because he was Jiang Zhenghua's ex-wife, so he saw The Jiang family showed no mercy in spending money for Jiang Yuewei, which made her feel uncomfortable.

She glanced at her two former sisters-in-law, and then looked at Feng Aiyun's expression, which was like a dark cloud passing by. She stopped mincing words, "I saw Zhenghua bringing his partner to go shopping yesterday. Is he really going to get married? ?"

Feng Aiyun laughed when he heard this, thinking to himself, what does it have to do with you whether our Zhenghua gets married or not? What are you worrying about?

However, the two children left as soon as they left, and no one had any bad feelings. She was not the kind of sarcastic mother-in-law who could only act violently, so she picked up the things in her hand and said calmly: "Yeah, we bought everything. We'll get married in a few days, do you want to follow the ceremony?"

Zhong Baoyi was confused when she heard this, but now was not the time to think about it. She glanced at the people walking around, paused for a while, and then said slowly: " I don't know if I should say this, after all..."

"If you don't know, then don't say it." Feng Aiyun interrupted her directly. She really couldn't see others hesitating and it gave her a headache.

Zhong Baoyi choked immediately, and the words she originally wanted to say were stuck in her throat, making her feel uncomfortable as soon as she took a breath.

Song Chunning had a good relationship with Zhong Baoyi before, but now she saw her face was red and embarrassed. She quickly looked at her mother-in-law and said, "Mom, let's just listen." After saying that, she said

directly to Zhong Baoyi: "You Just say what you want to say, we will be busy when we get back later."

In this case, Zhong Baoyi looked at Feng Aiyun and said bluntly: "I heard that his current partner was divorced after marrying someone else for three years without having any children. , I know you may have some opinions on me now, but Zhenghua and I are a couple after all, and I want him well, so I want to come over and talk to you, so you can get to know her better." I don't know whether

Jiang Yuewei can give birth to Feng Aiyun . Understood, she had not heard the rumors with her own ears yet, but since the second child said that it was not Jiang Yuewei's problem, she believed it first. Zhong Baoyi suddenly came over to remind her, and she regarded it as a kind reminder, but no matter how kind he was, It was painful to hear it coming out of her mouth.

She frowned slightly, "I know this, what's wrong?"

Her indifferent reaction made Zhong Baoyi a little surprised. As a mother-in-law, she now knew that her future daughter-in-law could not have children, so she was not surprised at all? No objection at all?

Zhong Baoyi didn't know how to respond for a while. She swallowed and then said, "That woman can't give birth. Do they have to get married too?" For some

reason, Feng Aiyun suddenly felt like Zhong Baoyi didn't want his family to grow old when he heard this. The wrong feeling of getting married made her feel bad for a moment, thinking to herself, you abandoned my son before, and now you refuse to let my son get married, isn't there something wrong with her mother?

"How come you still believe it when you told me you heard it?" Her tone became colder, "Didn't you and Zhenghua not have any children after three years of marriage? We have never said outside that you can't have children. Just take care of yourself. , you still have to care about others?"

Hearing these words, Zhong Baoyi suddenly became angry. Jiang Yuewei's situation was different from hers. She had been married for three years, but Jiang Zhenghua had also been away for three years. He had been home more than once during these years of marriage. With no more than one hand, could she give birth to a child out of thin air?

Feng Aiyun knew Jiang Zhenghua's situation, but still blamed her for not having a child. This was obviously intentional, she was speaking for Jiang Yuewei.

"Auntie, you..."

"Okay, I know you kindly remind me." Feng Aiyun looked at her and said directly. There are still a lot of things to do at home, but there is no time to chat with her here, "Then I also hope that you If you can find someone better than Zhenghua and give you more betrothal gifts, of course the wedding must be more grand, otherwise the marriage will be in vain." After

Feng Aiyun finished speaking, he didn't care about Zhong Baoyi's blushing . With mixed looks, he walked around her with his things and left.

At this time, Jiang Yuewei didn't know that her future mother-in-law had already given her a sigh of relief in front of Zhong Baoyi. Yesterday, the two families had officially determined the date and auspicious time for the wedding, and she had to be busy here.

In the countryside, no matter whose family is marrying a wife or daughter, someone from the brigade will basically come to help. This is a consistent custom. Everyone is busy. I heard that Jiang Zhenghua bought Jiang Yuewei a watch, and I was very curious for a while. , all wanted to see what it looked like.

Jiang Yuewei didn't hide anything, so she quickly took out her watch and showed it to everyone. Everyone saw the watch shining brightly in the light, and they all praised the new son-in-law for being pretty good, saying that Jiang Yuewei was very lucky, twice Everyone marries so well.

Although He Xiaofeng's conditions are a bit worse than this new son-in-law, he is also a commune driver and eats public food. He is different from the poor and lower-middle peasants who work in the fields. And now, it is even more serious. He is a soldier in the army. Is he still able to come back as a "general"?

Of course, some people said that buying a watch was useless and it was better to exchange it for money. Overtly and secretly, they wanted to find out how much money the Jiang family had given as a gift.

Listening to their discussion, Jiang Yuewei just smiled and said nothing. In fact, she also knew that many people said good things on the surface, but they didn't think so secretly.

Yesterday when she went out, she heard those people talking about her. She had already been divorced once, but she could still marry so well. She even wondered whether Jiang Zhenghua wanted to marry her because he had some health problems. In short, those words did not sound like her. Now that sounds so nice.

But now it doesn't matter what they say. When she gets married and goes to join the army, she will never come back if she can. Thinking like this, she is in a good mood and thinks about Jiang Zhenghua. I wonder if they are like Jiang Zhenghua. Is your home so busy?

After another two days of busy work, the wedding day arrived. The Jiang family's banquet was set up early in the morning. Aunt Quanfu also came early in the morning. She had been married once and Jiang Yuewei was still very familiar with the wedding process. She began to dress up. , painted her eyebrows, and finally put on the bright red dress Jiang Zhenghua bought for her. After a lot of fussing, she heard the sound of firecrackers being set off outside, and someone in the distance could be heard shouting -

"The groom is here to pick up the bride." !"

"Bride, come out!"

Several young wives from the village in the house had never seen Jiang Zhenghua before. When they heard the voice, they all made excuses and ran out. Then they saw a tall, handsome man. Wearing green military uniforms and leading a group of neatly dressed young men, they were greeting people in the yard.

Needless to say, everyone must be the groom and his brothers. They are all very energetic and have a special appearance. Some people in the lively crowd said that the groom came in a green car today. Jeep, but because there is no road here, the car stopped on the roadside.

At this time, it is already very prestigious to have a tractor to pick up the bride. Don't mention the small car. Basically, I have only seen a few of them. Now that there is a jeep to pick up the bride, it should be borrowed. Even if it is borrowed, That was also very difficult, and this thought was so rare.

The voices in the crowd also spread to the room, and Jiang Yuewei and Li Meiyu also heard it. The aunt who was still in the room and not watching the excitement was not so envious of Li Meiyu. She kept praising her for raising a good daughter and that her daughter was destined to marry well. Got a good family.

Originally, when Jiang Yuewei said that she had not received a penny from her divorce from He Xiaofeng, Li Meiyu felt that she had suffered a big loss and had not been able to get motivated in the past two days. Now that she heard people boasting like this, the anger in her heart seemed to dissipate little by little. She couldn't bear it. Looking at my daughter, her facial features are really good-looking. She is fine except that she can't give birth to a child. She doesn't feel like her daughter anymore.

She thought of something, turned around and told Jiang Yuewei in a loud voice: "Although you two are married for the second time, don't forget to come home, and don't forget to come back often in the future. Your father and I are both here."

Jiang Yuewei knew that she said this The purpose was to ask the Jiang family to take care of the Jiang family in the future. He just hummed casually and looked outside. Through the window, he could vaguely see Jiang Zhenghua clinking glasses with people from the Jiang family in the yard.

She was only eighteen years old when she married He Xiaofeng. She was ignorant, didn't like He Xiaofeng, and had no expectations for the marriage. She just felt that after getting married and receiving the gift money, she had accomplished a major event in her life. .

But now when she saw Jiang Zhenghua, holding his watch, and knowing that he had borrowed a car to pick up her bride, and that he was caring for her, she suddenly had a glimmer of expectation for him. She couldn't explain what she expected now, but she just felt that this time She really wants to live with a man.

Soon, the sound of firecrackers outside stopped. After a while, someone announced that the auspicious time had arrived and it was time for the groom to pick up the bride.

When a daughter gets married, it is customary to cry in tears. Li Meiyu also asked Jiang Yuewei to cry in marriage, but Jiang Yuewei didn't want to cry at all, because she could finally leave here. She was happy, so why did she cry?

Li Meiyu told her several times, but when she didn't listen, she simply ignored it. This second marriage had skipped some complicated procedures. Just now, Jiang Zhenghua scattered a lot of cigarettes and candies in the yard, and Li Meiyu directly Let him come in and pick people up.

Jiang Zhenghua heard his mother-in-law calling him, and hurriedly walked into the house. He saw Jiang Yuewei wearing the long red skirt they bought together that day, with a belt around her waist, which showed off her slim figure, and her long hair was tied up. The delicate collarbone under her fair neck is exposed, her face is covered with makeup, her eyebrows are like crescent moons, her almond-shaped eyes are spotless, her thin lips under her pretty nose are rosy, and her face is beautiful and charming.

He paused in his steps and just stood at the door, looking at her for a moment, as if time had stopped. The brother behind him saw him like this and gave him a quick push, and he finally recovered.

Amidst the lively sound of firecrackers, a group of people picking up relatives set off from Jiang's house. When they arrived at the roadside, Jiang Yuewei saw the red silk jeep they were discussing just now. There were several bicycles lined up beside him. , a particularly cool feeling.

After getting in the car, Jiang Yuewei took a breath and thought of what those people said just now, then asked the man: "It must be difficult to borrow this jeep, right?"

Jiang Zhenghua laughed, "It's okay. I'm lucky. The leaders of the county are here. I was working while I was working, so he called me over for a wedding banquet. I left the car there and I borrowed it."

After saying that, he paused for a while and then added: "I paid for the gas, so I didn't borrow it in vain."

Jiang Yuewei "Pfft" smiled, "I didn't say anything."

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her and smiled. The smile was warm and public, like a fiery red rose, tempting people to pick it.

They were too busy just now, and neither of them had any private time. Now that he was free, he slowly moved towards the woman and looked at her folding her hands on her legs. She seemed a little nervous and twisted them from time to time. Give it a pinch.

There were only the two of them in the back seat of the car. Although there was a driver in front of him, it didn't stop him from slowly reaching out his hand, and then grabbed her hand.

Jiang Yuewei was startled by his sudden movement, and the man immediately asked, "Are you cold?"

It was only the end of September, and although it was a bit cold at night, it was not yet night yet. Jiang Yuewei shook her head, realizing that there were people in front of her, She almost wanted to take her hand out, "It's not cold."

The man held her hand tightly, "I'm very cold, please help me warm my hands."

Jiang Yuewei: ...

The eldest brother who was driving saw the two of them in the rearview mirror. Holding hands together, after hearing these words again, I couldn't help but give Jiang Zhenghua a thumbs up from the bottom of my heart.

Pretty good at it!

I never saw it before.

The car drove all the way back to the Changhong Production Team. Because there were bicycles following behind, it drove slower, as if it wanted people along the way to watch Jiang Yuewei get married in style.

No matter how slowly the car drove, it would soon arrive at the Changhong Production Team. When they drove in from the fork in the road, Zhong Baoyi stood not far away and watched, watching the jeep's red silk fluttering, followed by a row of bicycles. It was an appearance that she didn't have before when she got married.

She suddenly thought of what Feng Aiyun said on the street a few days ago. Is Jiang Zhenghua borrowing a car to pick up the Jiang family to make her regret? Was she sarcastic at that time that she couldn't find anyone better than Jiang Zhenghua and that the wedding ceremony was not as good as the Jiang family?

Thinking this way, she gritted her teeth. She was going to get married soon, and she would definitely arrange a grander wedding than now!

At this time, at the Jiang family's side, the car picking up the bride had slowly stopped at the door. Jiang Yuewei slowly got out of the car amidst the sound of firecrackers and the staring eyes of a group of people.

"The bride is here!"

Someone suddenly shouted. In the yard where there were originally a bunch of people, a bunch of people gathered together. Everyone wanted to know what happened to the woman Jiang Zhenghua suddenly divorced and then got married. What does it look like?

When the man got off the car, everyone finally saw the bride's true face. In addition to being young and good-looking, she also had an elegant and gentle temperament, like an educated youth from the city. Everyone couldn't help but comment -

"No wonder you are so anxious to get married. It turns out that the bride is so beautiful. It's me. I'm anxious too..." "

I heard that you are good at cooking. Now Jiang Laoer will be lucky to bring it back to the army..."

"It feels pretty good. Okay, but the waist is too thin, I'm afraid it's difficult to have children..."

The other two daughters-in-law of the Jiang family, Song Chunning and Liu Cai'e, looked at Jiang Yuewei's appearance and were slightly surprised. She was now wearing a fiery red dress that made her skin look a bit white. It was dazzling, she was very young, lively, and very attractive in appearance and figure. No wonder Jiang Zhenghua was so eager to marry her. If they were men, they would be moved by it.

Under such hot eyes, Jiang Yuewei was led into the main room by Jiang Zhenghua. In the main room, she saw Feng Aiyun, and a group of people on the other side should be relatives of the Jiang family.

Feng Aiyun had already heard the people outside praising Jiang Yuewei just now. When he saw the people coming in, he smiled and pulled her to introduce his new wife to the Jiang family, and finally handed her a big red envelope, " This is the change fee that your father and I gave you."

Jiang Yuewei could feel that Feng Aiyun and Zhao Fengxian were two completely different people. Zhao Fengxian had a very arrogant tone and eyes at the time. How could he be as smiling and gentle as Feng Aiyun? She took the With the red envelope, he called the two old men father and mother without any sense of vitality.

After meeting her parents, they offered tea and changed their words. After this ceremony, Jiang Yuewei was sent to their wedding room. Jiang Zhenghua also had a banquet outside. He was afraid that someone would come to the wedding soon, so he only entrusted her to his sister-in-law Song Chunning. .

Jiang Zhenghua changed the furniture this time and gave all the old furniture to Song Chunning and Liu Cai'e. Now that her brother-in-law said this, she had no reason not to agree. She just kept praising her second uncle in front of Jiang Yuewei for how nice and generous he was.

Jiang Yuewei actually felt it as soon as she entered Jiang's house. They must have carried out a major cleaning. This wedding room is not big, but the wardrobe and other items can be seen to be new at a glance, because they have not been oiled or painted. , probably too late.

She got up early today and has been busy for most of the day. Jiang Yuewei is a little sleepy, but there will be a banquet later, and she has to go to toast, so she can't sleep well. She can only chat with Song Chunning all the time, and by the way, a few people from the Jiang family I also figured out some of my habits.

Not long after, the banquet started. Jiang Yuewei followed Song Chunning out. When she came out, everyone in the courtyard cheered in unison.

Jiang Zhenghua came up, pulled her into the banquet, had a lively meal, and then toasted to everyone at the table. Jiang Yuewei had never drank wine, so the man was considerate and changed it to juice. It was a wedding, It wasn't until dark that they all dispersed.

Jiang Yuewei was the new daughter-in-law. Feng Aiyun refused to let her do these things, so he urged her to take a shower first and then go back to clean up the wedding room. She was indeed too tired today, so she did not refuse. After washing, she tidied up the wedding room again. Ichiban.

When Jiang Zhenghua came in, the room had been tidied up, and the woman had already put on loose pajamas. She was facing him, half-kneeling on the bed, and was spreading a bright red sheet.

And the pajamas that were originally very loose were lowered by her waist, and the outstanding scenery under the delicate collarbone was unobstructed.

Seeing him come in, the woman quickly sat up. As soon as she sat like this, the movement seemed a bit loud, and her chest trembled slightly.

Jiang Yuewei watched the man come in without saying a word, his eyes staring at her unabashedly, as hot as fire.

She had already been married once, so she actually knew what that look looked like, but she suddenly felt a little nervous when facing a marriage partner she was not familiar with.