11-15

Chapter 11 011

◎Her plan◎

011.

Jiang Yuewei didn't just want to say this. She knew everyone in the Jiang family. Her father and brother were cowardly and had no independent opinions, her mother was stubborn and greedy, and even her sister-in-law sometimes secretly teased her. Rubbing the ground to encourage them, even if she no longer lived in the Jiang family, Li Meiyu would go to the restaurant from time to time to give her advice. She had already had enough of this kind of life, so as long as she was willing, there was nothing impossible about severing the relationship!

Now she didn't want to argue with Li Meiyu anymore, and she didn't even feel hungry anymore, so she just put aside the background and went back to her room and closed the door!

A "bang" sound startled several people. Li Meiyu immediately wanted to catch up, but Jiang Xiangjun grabbed her and said, "Don't go. Do you really want to end the relationship with her?"

Li Meiyu did the same. She only said that when she was angry. Unexpectedly, Jiang Yuewei refused to do this and threatened them in turn. She was so angry that her lungs were about to burst. "Listen to what she just said. She wants to clear up the relationship with us." Yes!"

Of course Jiang Xiangjun heard it, but who asked her to say such irritating words? He couldn't say anything wrong about her now, so he just hurriedly comforted: "Don't say it today, there are so many people outside watching. It would be really embarrassing if the trouble continues. I will try to persuade her tomorrow and she will do whatever she needs to do."

Li Meiyu raised her head and glanced, and found that in just a short time, several neighbors who heard the noise came to look at her. Watching the fun here, she had no choice but to give up.

She had just found out that her daughter-in-law Chen Hongyan had not been here for two months, so it must be a happy event. Jiang Yuewei had not even been happy about such a great happy event for a while.

"I'm so angry. Her good mood has been ruined by her." She didn't want to embarrass herself, so she just cursed in a low voice and turned around to go back to the room, lest others come up and ask her "kindly" questions.

Jiang Xiangjun hurriedly followed.

Jiang Yuexia stood there, looking at Jiang Yuewei's closed door and thinking for a while, then turned and went to the kitchen.

Chen Hongyan watched everyone disperse and quickly pulled her man into the room, "I don't think Yue Wei looked like she was joking just now. She must have signed the divorce papers. In this case, you can persuade me later. Even if she gets divorced, it's not a problem to live back home, but since she's divorced, the property must be divided, and we have to take the money we should get."

Jiang Xingguo still hasn't realized why Jiang Yuewei signed the divorce document He stretched out his hand and scratched his head, and then said after a while: "Mom just said she didn't agree to her divorce."

Chen Hongyan sneered in her heart. This family is really stupid. Jiang Yuewei has already signed the divorce papers, so what are they dreaming about here? "Are you stupid? I've already signed the divorce papers, but it's your mother's turn to make the decision?"

She didn't know why Jiang Yuewei suddenly changed in the past two days. Now things have reached a point of no return. The most urgent thing is Just talk about the family property with the He family before getting the divorce certificate. "Now think about it, it's okay to get divorced. The most important thing is that we should divide the property with the He family. If we can't get four or five hundred, we have to ask for two or three hundred, but we can't Let Yuewei suffer."

When the family property was suddenly mentioned, He Xiaofeng clicked his tongue. When they got married, they had to pay more than 100 yuan in gifts, but the He family was not happy at all. They kept shouting that the Jiang family sold their daughter, and now the divorce has been delayed. After such a long time, the He family has long been impatient. How could they be so kind as to share the family property with Yue Wei?

He said slowly: "Yes, but Yuewei can't give birth, and the He family is not stupid. How could they divide the family property and give it to her? It would be nice not to let us pay back the bride price."

"You are stupid." Chen Hongyan reached out and poked him. Head, "Yuewei has been married to their family for three years. Even if she can't give birth to a child, there is still hard work in these three years without any merit. Besides, they are the ones who want the divorce, not us. If their He family doesn't share the family property, Let's just make a fuss, I don't believe that the He family can afford to lose face like this?"

He Xiaofeng works in a commune, and the most important thing is face. Apart from Jiang Yuewei's inability to give birth, she basically can't make a mistake as a daughter-in-law. The two of them If the He family really didn't pay a penny for a divorce, how embarrassing would it be if people found out about it?

Jiang Xingguo was stunned by what she said, but if they really wanted to make a fuss, they might not be able to make it, "Well, how can this be good? He Xiaofeng works in a commune, and he is not a vegetarian. How can we fight."

Chen Hongyan looked at him This cowardly look made me angry, "Why is it bad? Jiang Yuewei is your sister, and she was bullied by the He family. As an elder brother, you don't want to help her, do you just want to be a coward?"

She paused for a while and then said angrily: "Besides, after she gets divorced, her food and accommodation must be at our house. She can't give birth, and she doesn't know when she can get married again. She can't get any of the money for food and drink at home. Don't you want to give it to me?"

What she said made some sense, but Jiang Xingguo still felt that they couldn't beat the He family. If they really got divorced, it would be best if they could come up with the dowry, but it would be best not to get divorced. After all, it would not have a good reputation. .

Seeing that he didn't reply, Chen Hongyan was so angry that she kicked him: "Jiang Xingguo, do you think I told you this because I wanted to get Yuewei's money, so I didn't say anything?" The

leg she kicked had long been numb. Jiang Xingguo didn't feel any pain at all. Seeing her misunderstanding, he hurriedly explained: "No, I didn't miss you that way."

Chen Hongyan snorted. She did think so too. The Jiang family is as poor as a naked egg. It seems that when Jiang Yuewei gets divorced and returns to her parents' home, the family will have one more mouth to eat. What will she need if she doesn't need money?

Chen Hongyan felt that Jiang Yuewei worked hard in the He family for three years and became what everyone said was a good wife. Even if she couldn't give birth, the hard work would definitely be huge. With this hard work, at least during her pregnancy, she would definitely be able to eat well.

She stroked her belly gently and looked at the man's advice: "You have to think about it carefully. Now that we finally have our own child, we will have more places to spend money in the future. You don't have the ability to make money yourself. Now all the money is in You don't know how to fight for it in front of you, do you want your son to live as useless as the rest of us?"

Jiang Xingguo suddenly felt ashamed when she hit the point of pain. One of his legs was completely disabled and he had no skills. , he usually doesn't earn many work points when working. Their first child was aborted, and now they are finally pregnant with their second child. He also wants to make more money so that the child will not suffer like them.

After hesitating for a while, he said: "Don't be angry, your health is important. My mother was angry just now. I'll mention it to her tomorrow. I'm going to boil hot water for you to take a bath now."

He finished . After watching Chen Hongyan nod, he stood up, limped out of the room with a cane, and when he reached the kitchen door, he happened to meet Yuexia coming out of the kitchen carrying noodles. He stopped his feet, thought for a while, and said: " Mom was in a hurry just now, so she said something serious. Please try to persuade your sister when you go in later, and don't let her think too much." The noodles

in her hand were still hot, so Jiang Yuexia was only thinking about taking the noodles in, and only responded with a "know" Then he turned around and walked towards the room.

When she got to the room, she saw Jiang Yuewei sleeping on the bed with her head down, so she put the noodles on the table aside. After hesitating for a while, she said, "Sister, I cooked the noodles. You can take two bites?"

The person on the bed did not move. Jiang Yuexia Knowing that she must be feeling uncomfortable now, he didn't rush her and just sat and watched silently. After a while, the quilt was lifted and Jiang Yuewei slowly got up from the bed.

She hurriedly pushed the bowl of noodles and said, "Eat quickly, it's still warm."

In autumn, the night was thin and cool, and the cool breeze sneaked into the room, making the shadows of the birch candles in the room dim, but she could still see clearly. The bowl of noodles placed on the table was steaming hot.

Jiang Yuewei raised her head and glanced at Jiang Yuexia with her dark eyes. Without responding to her, she walked directly to the table and picked up her chopsticks to eat the noodles.

She didn't know if the soup was too hot, so she ate a few mouthfuls of noodles. The heat made her burst into tears. She tried her best to suppress her tears and ate one bite at a time. She didn't know why she felt like eating a bowl of clear noodles. It feels like flesh.

She lowered her head and concealed her facial expressions. Jiang Yuexia didn't notice the slightest abnormality and just watched her eat quietly. When she was almost done eating, she slowly asked: "Sister, did you really sign the divorce papers? "

Jiang Yuewei paused for a moment, then hummed, "Sign it." "

Don't regret it?"

"If you don't regret it, get the divorce certificate immediately."

After getting the affirmative answer, Jiang Yuexia breathed a sigh of relief. They had grown up together. , Jiang Yuexia remembered that her sister took care of her most of the time, and she felt uncomfortable when her sister was not doing well. Now that her sister has figured it out and is finally willing to divorce, she is also happy.

But when she thought of what her mother said just now, she was a little worried that Jiang Yuewei couldn't think about it. Her mind turned, and after thinking about her words, she said slowly: "Don't take what my mother said just now to heart. She has a sharp tongue and a soft heart. I'll talk to my father and talk to her later. If you really get divorced, don't worry about what she says. You can stay at home as long as you want." After living for

two lives, Jiang Yuewei knew Li Meiyu too well. She loved money and was always thinking about it. She is single-minded, and it is difficult for others to influence her decisions. If she thinks divorce is shameful, then it is shameful. If she doesn't let you live there, then she won't let you live there.

Jiang Yuexia should also know Li Meiyu, so her voice was soft, somewhat lacking in confidence. Jiang Yuewei knew that she was comforting herself, so she smiled: "I know, don't worry, I'm not that small-minded."

Jiang Yuexia looked at her . She looked relaxed and could still smile. She really didn't seem to be affected by what her mother had just said. She hummed and mentioned another issue she was worried about: "Then what are your plans next?"

Jiang Yuewei Knowing that Yuexia was worried about herself, just like she had been all her life, it was a pity that she had failed her good intentions at that time. Now that she asked again, she said to her seriously: "I have found a job at the Commune Hotel, and I should be there in a few days." Move out."

Afraid that she would think too much, Jiang Yuewei added: "The hotel does not provide accommodation, and our home is too far away, so I plan to rent a house there."

Jiang Yuexia was surprised when she heard this. It seems a little weird. She didn't want a divorce before and suddenly she signed the divorce papers without telling them. She used to listen to whatever her mother said, but tonight she not only didn't listen but even refuted it. Now she suddenly found a job and wants to move out. Already?

Although she has become weird, she really likes such an independent sister!

"Then do you have enough money?" She asked hurriedly, "I have a little more here, you..."

"Enough!" Jiang Yuewei interrupted her with a smile. Although Yuexia has a tight mouth and will not tell her own affairs, she She had no intention of saying that she had taken a thousand yuan, "I saved a little money before, it's enough, you can keep the flowers for yourself."

Jiang Yuexia knew that Jiang Yuewei had skills, so it was not surprising that she would save money. Qian, "Okay, then you go to work first. Don't pay too much attention to what your mother says in the future. She is like this. She won't be able to change her mind for a while. Don't worry about what others say. Anyway, we don't Don't eat their food..."

Listening to her chattering, Jiang Yuewei smiled. She would no longer be stupid. She would no longer be influenced by other people's thoughts, and she would no longer be held back by unnecessary public opinions. She Be happy and live however you want.

She looked at Jiang Yuexia and hummed. She scooped up the last bit of noodles with a calm face. After drinking the soup, she said, "The noodles are delicious." There is

nothing good at home anymore. There is nothing in the noodles tonight. Does it taste good? Jiang Yuexia also knew that she probably just wanted to change the subject by saying this, so she put the bowl away and went to the kitchen without asking any more questions.

Jiang Yuewei looked at the background where she left, feeling that her eyes were so hot and her nose was sore.

In her previous life, Yuexia also got married not long after she got divorced. The person she married had two older brothers. In the beginning, life was okay when she got married. She would sometimes come over to see and persuade herself, but after giving birth to a child, , she became busy, and later she was busy dealing with the relationship between mother-in-law, daughter-in-law and sister-in-law, and rarely took time off. Then she became even busier after giving birth to her second child.

Later, when Jiang Yuewei saw her, she felt that she had aged more than ten years due to the pressure of life. At that time, everyone was a mess and no one could care about anyone else. Yuexia no longer tried to persuade her to think about it. He no longer advised her to remarry, but when she was in the hospital bed later, Jiang Yuewei only knew that she was crying very loudly... In her new

life, Jiang Yuewei didn't want to live the miserable life she had before, and she didn't want Yuexia to live it either. On the same miserable days, she could take the college entrance examination, and so could Yuexia.

It's just that she hasn't settled the divorce yet. They won't be able to catch up with the college entrance examination at the end of this year. After the news of the divorce and college entrance examination comes down, she will have a good talk with Yuexia.

The wind outside was blowing very hard, and the chill of early autumn swept into the room, bringing in the complaints from Li Meiyu next door. Jiang Yuewei came back to her senses and listened carefully. Most of them were Li Meiyu scolding her for being stupid and ungrateful. , scolding her for causing the Jiang family to hold their heads high.

And Jiang Xiangjun has been persuading: "Don't be angry, just let her rest for a day or two. When her anger has passed, she has figured it out. If it doesn't work, I will try to persuade her again tomorrow.

" For once, Jiang Yuewei no longer had any expectations for her own mother and father. Now listening to these conversations, she had no disturbance in her heart. She only wanted to go to the commune hospital to divorce He Xiaofeng early tomorrow morning and escape from here.

So, the next day, she didn't give Jiang Xiangjun a chance to advise her, and got up early in the morning. When Jiang Xiangjun got up and searched the house for someone, she was already on her way to the commune hospital with the divorce documents.