91-95

Chapter 91091

◎Get out! ◎

091.

These words came so directly, Jiang Zhengguang was a little unable to react, thinking to himself, what is she talking about?

The three children were so excited to come back that they didn't hear what their mother was saying. They just kept pulling Ma Aiyun and saying they wanted food and gifts.

Ma Aiyun looked at her three grandsons who were originally clean and were now as dirty as rolling cats. Her face was extremely ugly. However, when she heard Liu Cai'e say that she agreed to divorce and give them the children, her expression became slightly better.

No matter what the woman said now, the three granddaughters had to eat first, so after telling everyone, she took the three children directly into the main room.

Liu Cai'e didn't have much scruples about what they said after watching them go in, and just repeated what she just said.

During the previous negotiation, she had a strong attitude and said that she would never give the child to the Jiang family without 600 yuan, so now she was suddenly so straightforward. Jiang Zhengguang was very surprised. He shook off the rag in his hand and looked at her indifferently: "Then what are you doing? Are there any conditions?"

Liu Cai'e did have conditions. She thought this condition was good for their family of five. "Of course there are conditions. Are you sure you want to talk in the yard?"

For the sake of her taking the initiative to send the child back, Jiang Zhengguang didn't intend to embarrass her, so he turned around and entered the main room.

Liu Cai'e glanced at the courtyard. It had been tidied up and tidy, and the window grilles and couplets had been pasted up. It was bright red, just like when she was there before.

Seeing this, she suddenly felt a little sad. It didn't seem to matter whether she was in the family now. Without her, they would still be living as well as before.

She raised her voice, suppressed the sudden surge of emotion, and quickly entered the main room.

There was still the meal they had just eaten for lunch on the table. Although it was already cold, there was a pot and charcoal fire on one side, so Ma Aiyun was heating up something for the three children. The three children were sitting at the table, eating and telling Ma Aiyun. He also said that he would never go to grandma's house again.

Jiang Zhengguang looked at Liu Cai'e and didn't plan to say anything now. He only waited for her to finish eating with the child, and after her mother took the child out, he looked at her and asked, "What are your conditions?"

Liu Cai'e looked at him, " You answer me a question first."

Jiang Zhengguang looked calm and said: "Say."

Liu Cai'e took a breath and looked directly at him, "Do you have another woman now?"

Jiang Zhengguang thought she would talk about money. But she didn't expect her to ask this, and she subconsciously said, "What does my matter have to do with you?"

"Of course it does." Liu Cai'e gritted her teeth and stared at him, "If you remarry, it will affect your three children. I have three children." Mother, do you think you have anything to do with me?"

Jiang Zhengguang was offended by her question. They had obviously lived together for seven years, but she didn't know him at all, but he didn't want to do too much at this time. Argument, "No, so don't worry, the child is also my child, I won't be so casual."

Liu Cai'e knew that Jiang Zhengguang basically wouldn't lie, so she breathed a sigh of relief when she heard his answer, "Then That's fine. The three children are all young. Yaya is only two years old now. After our divorce, I don't want you to find a stepmother for them so quickly."

Jiang Zhengguang just wants a divorce now, so she can say anything about these things: "Okay. "

Liu Cai'e: "When we go to the party secretary to sign, you have to write me a letter of certification and promise not to remarry within ten years."

Jiang Zhengguang was immediately annoyed after hearing this. He thought she had really figured it out. But now he understands that she is just tossing things in another way. His patience has been exhausted. He can consider not remarrying so soon for the sake of the child, but why should she ask him like this? What's more, after the divorce, the two of them Everyone goes his own way, why should she restrict him?

He immediately stood up from his position and looked condescendingly at the woman in front of him, "Liu Cai'e, the reason why I have been putting up with you is because you are a mother of three children, but don't push yourself too far. I will file an indictment." I've already had someone draw it up for me. If you don't bring your child today, I will still hand it over after the New Year, so don't annoy me again and again!"

Liu Cai'e also stood up and said, "What are you doing so loudly? I am too I'm discussing with you."

Jiang Zhengguang just stared at her: "I don't want to discuss with you. If you don't leave today, get out!"

He looked at her with a cold eyebrow and scolded her so loudly that Liu Cai'e was startled. He stood there for a moment, not knowing what to say.

Song Chunning had been cleaning outside the main room just now. When he heard their conversation, he finally couldn't help it anymore and went directly into the room to look at Liu Cai'e, "Cai'e, can you please stop making trouble? Look at the three children. What happened after being brought back to the Liu family for a few days? When did they suffer such a crime in the Jiang family?" "

Since you have already thought about getting a divorce, then don't bother anymore. Zhengguang is the father of three children. He loves the children more than you do, and knows how to treat the three children better than you, so if you continue to toss, it will only be worse for the three children. Do you want the children to hate you?" After she

finished speaking, Liu Cai'e sat down directly After this, how could she not understand this? She was just a little unwilling to do so. How could anyone not get married for ten years after a divorce? What's more, this man was not bad either.

Jiang Zhengguang was too lazy to pay attention to her. The divorce indictment had been drafted anyway, so he didn't care and turned around and left the main room.

Before taking two steps, Liu Cai'e's gnashing of teeth came from behind, "Okay, I'm leaving! Leave now! Go find the party secretary now."

Liu Cai'e also felt that now this man no longer had her in his heart, and there was no point in trying to keep going. Her parents won't help her. If even her children hate her, then she will really have nothing, so leave!

Most of Liu Cai'e's belongings were at the Jiang family. The Jiang family and the others took their marriage certificates and went to the branch secretary to get the certificate.

The branch secretary already knew about Liu Cai'e's affairs before, so he issued a certificate for their divorce without asking anything, and then asked Jiang Zhengguang to give Liu Cai'e some money.

The Jiang family is rich, but the three brothers have already separated, so Jiang Zhengguang only has the one hundred yuan in his pocket that he mentioned before. With three children here, Liu Cai'e didn't ask for much and only took thirty yuan. Dollars for self-defense.

After getting the money, the two went directly to the Revolutionary Committee. It was not yet the Chinese New Year, and the marriage office had not yet closed for the holidays. The two applied for the divorce certificate on the same day, and the divorce that had been going on for a year finally came to an end. .

After getting the divorce certificate, they both went back to Jiang's house at the same time. Liu Cai'e went to say goodbye to her children and didn't say anything else. She just told them that she was going back to her grandma's house and that she would go out to make a lot of money after the Chinese New Year. Several children had just returned from their grandma's house. , now that she said she was going to her grandma's house, she didn't want to go back with her, so Liu Cai'e went directly back to Liu's house.

As soon as she left, Ma Aiyun was completely relieved and even wanted to cry. The Jiang family could finally spend this year with peace of mind. Although the three granddaughters did not have their mother by their side, they were also thankful that the three of them would not be killed. My mother is crooked.

Song Chunning, who has been Liu Cai'e's sister-in-law for seven years, felt that she was not like this at first. She didn't know when she started to change, or maybe it started when she learned that Jiang Yuewei could not give birth.

Speaking of Jiang Yuewei, Song Chunning suddenly remembered something. She immediately looked at Ma Aiyun and said, "Mom, do you want to tell Yuewei and let her open a store here and we will work for her."

Changhong Production The team has already begun to implement the "family production responsibility system", so they no longer need to work together every day as before. With the reform and opening up, many people have gone to Yangcheng to work, but they have many children and it is difficult to go out, so She thought that there was no private restaurant in the commune yet, so why not open one as well.

The idea is good, but they have no capital, but Jiang Yuewei does. If Jiang Yuewei opens a store and they work for her, they don't have to go out with everyone.

Ma Aiyun thinks her idea is good. The commune has a good traffic volume during normal times, and it is even more popular during the Chinese New Year. Therefore, if you really open one here, you may not be able to make big money, but you will definitely make small money!

Now it is difficult for the third child to take care of the children alone. When opening a store, the second child will pay for it, and the eldest and the third child will contribute. This way they can take care of the family, so she called Jiang Yuewei immediately.

At first, Ma Aiyun didn't directly say that she wanted to open a store. She just mentioned to Jiang Yuewei the divorce between the third child and Liu Cai'e. Jiang Yuewei was surprised to hear that Liu Cai'e agreed to the divorce so quickly, but she didn't want to care about this woman's affairs, so she didn't ask any more questions. He just said: "Just leave."

The phone bill was very expensive, so Ma Aiyun went directly to the topic and talked about opening a store. Jiang Yuewei listened to her and was silent for a while. Ma Aiyun thought she disagreed, so she said: "You It's okay if you hesitate. I just think that there are usually a lot of people in the commune, and there is only one small restaurant now. If we don't do it, others will do it when the time comes."

Jiang Yuewei said: "We do it, of course we do it. But can you handle it yourself?"

Ma Aiyun immediately smiled and said: "Don't worry, I have opened two stores with you, how can I not know how to supervise them and ensure that they are doing the same as ours and will not damage ours? It's a signature."

Jiang Yuewei thought about it and it was indeed the case. She only needed to provide the money to open a new store. Other decorations and other decorations could be taken care of by the two Jiang brothers. The two brothers had worked at home for many years and had also helped others build houses. Having done the decoration, they are completely capable of doing it themselves, and the rent for opening a shop in a commune is not expensive. Now that Ma Aiyun is at home, she can teach Song Chunning how to make the taste here!

So, after only hesitating for a while, she immediately agreed: "Okay, then let the elder brother and the others make a plan first to see how much money it will cost. Then I will discuss it with Zhenghua."

So, the third store was opened. The matter was settled for the time being. Ma Aiyun asked about the situation of the two children again, and then went home happily. When he got home, he praised Jiang Yuewei.

Song Chunning didn't expect Jiang Yuewei to support them so much, and was very moved in her heart. It was Liu Cai'e's fault, otherwise she would have been living in peace and harmony now, how could she have suffered such a heinous crime.

After the matter was settled, it was time to start work. Jiang Zhengyang didn't read much, so Jiang Zhengguang handled the decoration plan alone. For two days in a row, Ma Aiyun took the old man to the commune to look for a house.

The Jiang family was happily waiting for the New Year, but after the divorce, Liu Cai'e couldn't be happy after returning to the Liu family!