MV - Valentine's Special

"The luckiest girl in the world."

As I lounged on my bed, surrounded by the soft glow of fairy lights, my phone buzzed with a familiar tone. It was Max, my boyfriend, the Formula 1 racing prodigy. Despite the miles that separated us, his messages always made my heart skip a beat.

Max: Hey babe, Happy Valentine's Day! 🌹❤️

Me: Hey Max! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Miss you already 😔❤️

Max: Miss you too, beautiful. Wish I could be there with you today, but you know how these car presentations go. How's your day going so far?

Me: Pretty good! Just been catching up on some reading and listening to music. What about you? Nervous about the new car?

Max: Nah, not nervous. Excited, though. Can't wait to get out on the track with it. But enough about me, what are your plans for tonight?

My heart fluttered at the question. Max always had a way of making me feel special, even from miles away.

Me: Oh, nothing much. Just staying in, probably watch some movies or something. What about you?

Max: Hmm, sounds cozy. Well, I was thinking maybe we could have a little virtual dinner date? I'll order us both something nice, and we can video call while we eat.

I couldn't help but smile at his suggestion. Even though we couldn't be together in person, Max always found a way to make me feel loved and cherished.

Me: That sounds perfect, Max! I'd love that. What time should I be ready?

Max: How about 7 pm? I'll make sure to have everything set up by then. Can't wait to see you, even if it's just on a screen ❤️

Me: Can't wait either! 😊❤️

As I set my phone down, excitement bubbled inside me. Despite the distance between us, Max always knew how to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. And tonight, even though we were miles apart, I knew our virtual dinner date would be just as special as if we were sitting across from each other. With a smile on my face, I began to get ready, counting down the minutes until 7 pm, when I would be able to see Max's face and feel his love, even from afar.

As 7 pm approached, I slipped into my chosen outfit—a flirty red dress adorned with delicate lace, perfectly complemented by a pair of heels that added just the right amount of height. I wanted to make sure I looked my best for our virtual dinner date, even if it was just through a screen.

Just as I finished applying a light coat of lipstick, the doorbell rang, sending a flutter of anticipation through me. I rushed to the door, expecting to see the delivery person with our dinner in hand. But to my surprise, standing there instead was Max's chauffeur, a knowing smile playing on his lips.

"Good evening, miss," he greeted me with a nod. "Mr. Verstappen sent me to pick you up. If you could please get ready, we need to leave promptly."

Confusion swept over me. Leave? But what about our virtual dinner date? Before I could question further, the chauffeur ushered me towards the waiting car, a sleek black sedan parked outside my door.

I climbed into the backseat, my mind racing with questions. Where were we going? What was going on? But each attempt to extract information from the chauffeur was met with a polite but steadfast silence.

As we navigated through the city streets, I couldn't shake the feeling of excitement mixed with curiosity. Wherever we were headed, Max had surely planned something special.