CS♥/✩

"You're in for it now."

The buzz of excitement and nerves danced in my stomach as Carlos and I arrived at the elegant restaurant venue. This was my first time accompanying him to one of these team events—an exclusive dinner arranged by the racing team. As Carlos Sainz's girlfriend, I was about to step into a world I had glimpsed only through headlines and Instagram posts.

Stepping out of the car, Carlos squeezed my hand reassuringly. "You look amazing," he whispered, his warm breath tickling my ear. His compliment sent a rush of warmth through me, easing some of my apprehension.

Together, we entered the restaurant, greeted by the lively atmosphere of clinking glasses and animated chatter. Spotting our teammates across the room, we navigated through the crowd. Charles and his girlfriend Alex were already there, engrossed in conversation. Charles caught sight of us first, his face lighting up.

"Carlos! Hey!" Charles exclaimed, rising from his seat and pulling Carlos into a quick, friendly embrace. "Good to see you, mate."

"Hey, Charles!" Carlos grinned, returning the greeting. "This is my girlfriend," he said, gesturing towards me proudly.

I smiled, feeling a mix of shyness and excitement as I exchanged hellos with Charles and Alex. Alex, with her confident demeanor and easy smile, made me feel instantly at ease. She leaned forward, extending her hand warmly. "Lovely to meet you, you look fabulous."

"Thank you, Alex," I replied, relieved by her warmth. "It's great to finally meet you all."

As we settled into our seats, the evening took on a lively rhythm. The conversation flowed effortlessly among us, ranging from racing anecdotes to casual banter about life off the track. Charles and Alex shared stories that had us all laughing, and I found myself relaxing into the company of these newfound friends.

Throughout the evening, Carlos was attentive, subtly including me in the discussions and making sure I felt comfortable. His hand brushed against mine under the table, a silent reassurance that he was right there with me. I couldn't help but steal glances at him—his easy smile and the way he engaged with everyone around him.

At one point, Charles excused himself to take a call, leaving the three of us briefly. Alex leaned in, her eyes twinkling mischievously. "So, how are you finding all this?" she asked, waving her hand around the room.

"It's... a lot," I admitted with a nervous laugh. "But everyone's been so welcoming."

Alex nodded knowingly. "Yeah, it can be overwhelming at first. But you'll get used to it. And you've got Carlos by your side."

I glanced over at Carlos, who was engrossed in a conversation with a teammate across the table. There was an undeniable pride in knowing he was mine, that he had chosen to bring me into this world that was so integral to him.

After dessert, Alex whispered to me, "Let's freshen up a bit. The bathrooms are this way." I nodded, grateful for the opportunity to escape the intensity of the formal dinner setting.

In the restroom, the ambiance was a welcome contrast to the buzz of the main dining area—soft lighting, luxurious décor, and a feeling of intimacy. Alex and I stood in front of the large mirrors, pulling out our compacts and lip glosses.

"So, how are you really finding it?" Alex asked, her tone conspiratorial.

I chuckled, meeting her gaze in the mirror. "Honestly, it's a bit... stiff. And pompous, don't you think?"

She laughed in agreement. "Totally. But hey, at least we're in this together. Partners in crime, right?"

"Absolutely," I replied, feeling a surge of camaraderie. "And it's nice to have someone who understands."

As we touched up our makeup, Alex leaned closer, lowering her voice. "I have an idea. Why don't we try to convince the guys to leave a bit early? We could all hang out somewhere more relaxed and actually have fun."

I considered her suggestion. The thought of escaping the formalities for a more casual setting sounded appealing. "That could work. How do we convince them, though?"

Alex grinned mischievously. "Leave that to me. You just focus on convincing Carlos. I have a feeling you could get him to agree with those puppy eyes of yours."

I raised an eyebrow playfully. "Puppy eyes, huh? Challenge accepted."

After a final check in the mirror, we rejoined the table. Charles was engaged in a conversation with another guest, while Carlos was scanning the room with a faint hint of restlessness. As he noticed us returning, his eyes brightened.

"Everything okay?" he asked, his concern touching me.

"Everything's great," I reassured him with a smile. "But... I was thinking. It's a bit stuffy in here, don't you think? How about we head out a bit earlier and do something more fun?"

I couldn't believe we had actually pulled it off—ditching the stuffy team event and finding ourselves in the vibrant chaos of a bustling nightclub. The pulsating music and swirling lights enveloped us as we navigated our way through the crowd to the dancefloor. Charles and Alex were already lost in the rhythm, their laughter mingling with the beat.

Carlos's hand found mine amidst the throng, his touch sending a shiver down my spine. "This is more like it," he shouted over the music, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

I grinned in agreement, feeling the adrenaline of rebellion coursing through me. As we joined our friends on the dancefloor, I couldn't resist the urge to tease Carlos. The combination of dim lighting, pulsing music, and the anonymity of the crowd emboldened me.

I swayed my hips to the beat, deliberately brushing against him. "Having fun, babe?" I purred, my voice barely audible over the music.

Carlos's eyes darkened, a hint of warning in his gaze. "Careful, sweetheart," he murmured, his voice low and husky. "Don't play with fire."

I smirked, emboldened by his response. Ignoring his caution, I pressed closer, my hands trailing up his chest. "What if I like playing with fire?" I countered, my tone teasing.

Carlos's grip tightened around my waist, his touch sending a jolt of desire through me. "Is that so?" he challenged, his lips grazing my ear. "You're in for it now."

But I couldn't resist. I wanted to see how far I could push him, how much I could make him lose control. I pressed my body against his, feeling the heat between us ignite.

"You're so tempting tonight," he murmured, his lips brushing my ear. "I can't wait to get my hands all over you", his words sending shivers down my spine.

Flushed with desire, I glanced around, conscious of the curious eyes around us. "What if someone hears us?" I whispered back, my heart racing.

Carlos's lips curled into a wicked smile. "They can't hear us over the music," he assured me, his voice laced with seduction. "But if you're worried, we can always find somewhere more... private."

The suggestion sent a surge of excitement through me. Without hesitation, I nodded, my body humming with anticipation. "Lead the way," I murmured, unable to contain myself any longer.

Thank you for reading and voting!

Requests are always open <3